( search forums )
Leo's servers
Soldat Forums - Server Talk - Server discussion
l33t lamZz0r c4mp3r
March 18, 2006, 6:19 am
I love leo's servers but i never get to play in them anymore after he placed max ping 250!!! I always get ping kicked from ALL of his servers execpt his R/A server and i suck with advance!!! I live in Aussie and reli want him to higher his max ping!

Deleted User
March 18, 2006, 6:22 am
Well you can pm him, you know.

Deleted User
March 18, 2006, 7:44 am
Wrong Forum ---> Server discussion
Your signature is also breaking the Forum Rules.

I think this Forum Guide would be appropriate for you to view.

Leo
March 18, 2006, 8:15 am
You already PM me for this, no reason for a post...

Echo_Trail
March 18, 2006, 11:20 am
Dude, calm down about it. If he maxed his ping higher, it would be impossible to play. For you as well as for us, since everything above 250 is practically impossible to hit.

I like leo's the way it is. It is easy for me to say, having a low and reliable ping, but still. Leo's wouldn't be great if it was full of laggers.

Chakra`
March 18, 2006, 3:40 pm
I tell ya, that realistic + advanced server is without a doubt my favourite by far now. I forgot just how immensely fun advanced mode was.

To all you servers out there: get some balls! try advanced mode, different game modes, powerups with preds and clusters and armour ...go for it!

(btw leo, any chance of a server sometime with powerups? I really miss them)

FliesLikeABrick
March 18, 2006, 4:50 pm
Moved to server discussion.

Leo, he's allowed to post and make discussion if he wants to :P

I'm surprised that you would want to play on a server where your ping is higher than 250

mar77a
March 18, 2006, 5:07 pm
Well, almost all servers i play i get 250 ping..Just ask Yuk :)

Echo_Trail
March 18, 2006, 5:50 pm
Hmm.. yeah, powerups would be great!..

You know, i'ma go make the CE server TDM with powerups...

It's possible to play with 250ping, but any higher would really make it tough for you. Think of it this way, the real hardcore soldaten play with high ping :D

Leo
March 18, 2006, 10:32 pm
Hmm.. powerups. Where are they ? In some tests I make locally I enable all of them, I put the number at five but I never see any :O

Arklenao2
March 21, 2006, 5:52 am
 Quote: Wrong Forum ---> Server discussion
Your signature is also breaking the Forum Rules.

I think this Forum Guide would be appropriate for you to view.
BROOONOOOOOOS3R
Dude how much cooler can you get than being old and hosting game servers!?
<3 Leo

TeRRoRinFANt
April 9, 2006, 10:19 am
 Quote:Originally posted by LeoHmm.. powerups. Where are they ?

They are not available in real mode. They just simply do not spawn then.

BoaBoa
April 19, 2006, 6:12 am
Hey Leo, any chance you could unban me from your INF server? I was banned yesterday, I believe, and I have no idea why. I'm a registered user and player of 2 years, and I play fairly. For some reason, it still has me banned. Let me know what info you need to identify me (IP etc.)

shoover
April 27, 2006, 5:34 pm
replaying to leet camper's post.

Remember, sometimes your ping spikes (or the server spikes) especially if you are on a wireless connection.

David S7
April 28, 2006, 5:53 am
Dude I live in Mexico, and the servers located at USA give me like 50~ ping. Now Leo put it off. I'm the same as you. I get ping kicked on the other servers. Damn, how I miss the CTF server located at USA.
I would have improved of ranking from my sig :( .

Predator0520
May 11, 2006, 6:29 pm
I love Leo servers too.Tose are best servers on the world...

Badguy
May 20, 2006, 5:39 am
Leo servers are the best they are the only place i dont have a hold on the barret :D
..but since then i been growing with the ak-47

Keep it alive Leo!