( search forums )
º Urban Soldiers » v1.6 º
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
GAMEOVER
March 18, 2006, 7:40 am
[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

Urban Soldiers v1.6

-Sfx (made,cut,and/or edited in Adobe Audition 2.0)
-Expolsion
-Jet Flames
-Gosteks
-Textures

Im sure not ALL of the sound effects are mine so dont make a big deal about em and they may contain offensive language.

DOWNLOAD http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0ZBBYHL5

A lot more to come, interface, weapons, optional sfx, etc stay tuned.

You will need winrar to extract the files.

Deleted User
March 18, 2006, 7:54 am
wow, this looks really good, the explosion kinda looks like field marshals metal slug mod, although it would kinda suck in mid air *must try it*

GAMEOVER
March 18, 2006, 7:58 am
I made the explosion myself long ago, I doubt its the same unless he used it which is fine with me. Knowing him though chances are he made his own. Explosion isnt the greatest in mid air I guess but it dont bother me any still looks good. I made this for me really to suit my tastes just thought id share it. Uploading 1.6 now waiting for it to finish.

Deleted User
March 18, 2006, 8:01 am
no, i wasn't accusing, merely making an observation, its got the nearly the same design and look-a-like colours

Deleted User
March 18, 2006, 8:13 am
That's because the explosion is ripped from the same game which happens to be Metal Slug.

Deleted User
March 18, 2006, 9:00 am
this mod is awesome! i love the pants and shoes on the gostek *thumbs up*

Deleted User
March 18, 2006, 9:11 am
This is awesome mod.Explosion is cool

damnnation
March 18, 2006, 11:01 am
looks okay i guess, textures are a bit weird, and the gosteks to (shoes), not gonna say anymore, i'll see what it loks like when finished.
and if you use other peaples work, you better say it, becauze yu don't wanne get flamed around here, and other stuff :)

GAMEOVER
March 18, 2006, 7:02 pm
Every single thing I modifyed myself the only thing I can maybe see being somebodies is a sound effect or 2.

Quote:Originally posted by damnnationlooks okay i guess, textures are a bit weird, and the gosteks to (shoes)

By urban soldiers I meant like street soldiers dunno about you but I wear shoes.

damnnation
March 18, 2006, 7:20 pm
i wear flipflops 8)
i just meant he shoes look rather big to me, don't you think?thy are bigger then the players legs...

Keron Cyst
March 18, 2006, 9:22 pm
Awesome cursor. The Voland texture is the best from those four if you don't pay too much attention to the fact that most of the lines don't interconnect among touching polygons ;-P

GAMEOVER
March 18, 2006, 9:33 pm
I didnt include the cursor and wont when I make the interface, that cursor belongs to Mancer. Spawn is from the movie Scarface, capture and cap sfx are cut from a lil jon track.

GAMEOVER
March 18, 2006, 9:37 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by damnnationi wear flipflops 8)
i just meant he shoes look rather big to me, don't you think?thy are bigger then the players legs...

I got big feet xD lol, seriously though if I made them smaller I couldnt include the black sole line because it looks too weird theyd have to be all white and then that would look like socks.

damnnation
March 19, 2006, 11:39 am
all grey?^^

GAMEOVER
March 21, 2006, 2:55 am
stopa

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/2198/stopa7nq.png

stopa2

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/473/stopa27wv.png

theres your sandles home boy