March 18, 2006, 7:58 am
i use laptop all the way, its 10x harder but its worth it i guess. :\

m00`
March 18, 2006, 8:00 am
 Quote:Originally posted by FlamePC man, you can't play with a touch pad

eh you can attach a mouse to the laptop

Deleted User
March 18, 2006, 8:03 am
yeh, i thought of that and i almost wrote 'can't play with laptop' before i switched it

-VzX- Silverflame
March 18, 2006, 8:42 am
i dont like usb plugin mouses for laptops, i dont have a desk to put it on... i use a mobile cart xD besides my left hand controls 90 % my right just jets my guy....

Deleted User
March 18, 2006, 9:14 am
I use PC And i love it!

Deleted User
March 18, 2006, 9:27 am
 Quote:PC man, you can't play with a touch pad

Quote:eh you can attach a mouse to the laptop

i use both pc AND laptop. and i attach a couple of mice on the laptop when i use that.

:p

rabidhamster
March 18, 2006, 2:37 pm
i've been playing on a laptop recently...

Antifate
March 18, 2006, 3:11 pm
Laptop, just attach one of those cool mini mouses (mouses, NOT MICE), and it's all okay.

numgun
March 18, 2006, 3:28 pm
laptop, i have a usb mouse and it works great.

Denacke
March 18, 2006, 3:36 pm
If you're a self-respecting gamer you don't use a laptop to play games on.

Here are a few things that are negative about laptops for gamers:
- It provides little to no capability of upgrading
- Seeing as it's in such a small box, it gets hot very quickly, leaving out serious gaming hardware.
- Unless you wanna freak with a pad, you'd need to attach a mouse. As this requires deskspace, you might as well go for a desktop.
- Keyboard of laptops just suck.

A laptop is handy for development/office tools. But games generally shouldn't be played with laptops (Unless those good ol' non-mouse games :)).

FliesLikeABrick
March 18, 2006, 4:48 pm
you should have specified in the first post of what they use the computer for. I use many desktops and laptops [and servers] and therefore would answer both (so I can't answer the poll), but if you had specified "for gaming" or "for homework" or "for not-gaming" then I'd definately be able to answer one way or the other.

Koon
March 18, 2006, 5:20 pm
I like the laptop keyboards becuae everything is closer together. It's nice for games with a lot of buttons. Although I would use a PC if my dad would let me but he wont let me keep one in my room so I got a laptop. The main difference is that PCs are cheaper and more upgradable.

XenocidE
March 18, 2006, 6:14 pm
It depends on all your going to use your computer for. If you move around a lot where you have internet access everywhere, I say a laptop. If you are just getting a computer for Gaming, PC is the way to go.

It just comes down to how you are going to use your computer. (I didn't vote because I use both)

Deleted User
March 18, 2006, 7:02 pm
Laptops are for sissies. Desktops all the way.

Morik
March 19, 2006, 12:48 am
i love my laptop :D

Deleted User
March 19, 2006, 12:49 am
Change pc to desktop, a laptop counts as a pc a.k.a personal computer.....that sounded nerdy

MWTBDLTR
March 19, 2006, 3:50 am
Well i was thinking of a labtop for a while. But i realiezed that you can build your own PC and save a ton of money, so when i get the $ imma build my own

Deleted User
March 19, 2006, 6:38 am
be careful, make sure you get the right parts :)

bond_james_bond
March 20, 2006, 10:17 pm
I use both, whenever I have friends over, we like to play soldat together. Last time, I couldn't find an extra mouse so I played with a touchpad... it was ok.

Deleted User
March 21, 2006, 9:25 pm
I only play on my PC cause my laptop's got a P3 500MHZ with an old ATI card and my PC has a Athlon 64 X2 3800+ with a geforce 6600.
But if my laptop was more modern I would play on it too cause I have mini laptop mice and I don't mind laptop keyboards.

l33t lamZz0r c4mp3r
March 22, 2006, 7:51 am
I use PC when i play... i could use the laptop but the laptop we bought was a povo $475 one and lags lots, USB and mouse port doesnt work.... otherwise i would be playing on the laptop... My PC is great though... 18" screen kills!

numgun
March 22, 2006, 12:22 pm
ur laptop sux... :/