( search forums )
what the F*** is this?
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Deleted User
March 18, 2006, 8:30 pm
[CENSORED]ing look at this!

http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=32007

Quote:Well, as HHH says, tons and tons of eyecandy! :D

i didn't [CENSORED]ing say that! and i asked where i said that (cause i didn't say it) and i was up for a [CENSORED]ING ban! then 2 moderators pm'd me about it. then i got this [CENSORED]UP of a avatar.
there are FAR more serious matters than that! that was not spam, but a [CENSORED]in question!

Deleted User
March 18, 2006, 8:43 pm
thats pretty stupid :/ (the reason for you getting introuble)

i thought you chose that avy :P

The Geologist
March 18, 2006, 8:52 pm
It's pretty simple...you didn't have to respond to what someone else said by posting another useless comment in the mapping section. You became an example because no one wants to listen to the rules from the looks of things.

bja888
March 18, 2006, 8:54 pm
You have my support HHH.

I'll do anything to fight authority :)

Deleted User
March 18, 2006, 8:58 pm
did you ever get a warning before?

Zero72
March 18, 2006, 9:24 pm
...There's only one thing I can say to this.

LMAO

blackdevil0742
March 18, 2006, 9:31 pm
That was the lamest thing eva!
Hm will I get an other image like HHH if I do something like that?

DeMonIc
March 18, 2006, 9:46 pm
Join the anti-mod bandwagon! Tickets are now on discount, and the first hundred joiners get +50 twat points.

Just as I was innocently browsing the mapping forums this morning, thinking 'Ah, I wonder, do these fine chaps keep the rules that were recently implemented?' when I saw something.. something so diabolically, deviously, cunningly unsurprising, that in between falling down from my chair and pissing myself, I shed a tear for humanity and sang the Lithuanian National Anthem.

First things first: from now on, everyone who I catch red handed in being a useless git in the Mapping Forums gets warned. No exceptions. Nada. I gave out atleast ten warnings today already. You are only one of them.

Now, let's see your case specifically. I open the thread, see a few off-topic replies, so what do I do? I start deleting them, and warn the guy who started it. Guess who it was? You. You could have asked that question in a PM. But alas, when I wanted to give you a warning, I saw that you already have a second level warning... so you got a 3rd one. You're still lucky you didn't get banned for 2 days. The avatar is hilarious.

You, are but one example of Operation: Rofflesaurus.

Zero72
March 18, 2006, 9:52 pm
Having actually reviewed the thread... I can't fault the logic, but I also can't help but feel that was a little harsh.

n00bface
March 18, 2006, 10:06 pm
oh man demonic has turned into king twat

Deleted User
March 18, 2006, 10:37 pm
Mine's cooler.

Edit: Avatar chronicled, for those of you not in-the-know: [IMAGE]

Unless I have to remove it from the post, too.

Deleted User
March 18, 2006, 10:49 pm
you mayor [CENSORED]up..

i demand that the admin remove that. a sane admin would do that. and give him a ban for harrasment. there should be rules for this.

[CENSORED]

The Geologist
March 18, 2006, 10:53 pm
Admin Chakra gave you your avatar, not any of the mods.

Deleted User
March 18, 2006, 10:58 pm
i mean Muffin's avatar. give him a ban for harrasment. there should be rules for this.

frogboy
March 18, 2006, 10:59 pm
I agree with the avatar. Maybe it'll make you think before posting useless [CENSORED] in place of a PM. You obviously know how to use the PM system as you read the mods' PMs.

Deleted User
March 18, 2006, 11:03 pm
if i made a bigass sig that said "FROGBOY IS A [CENSORED]UP"
wouldn't you want to have it removed?

Deleted User
March 18, 2006, 11:10 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by HHHif i made a bigass sig that said "FROGBOY IS A [CENSORED]UP"

I made [IMAGE], but then I realized that I'd technically be siding against myself if I put that in my sig, so I decided not to.

Milkman Dan
March 18, 2006, 11:19 pm
Can I use that image??

Chakra`
March 18, 2006, 11:21 pm
Yeahhh I gotta agree with HHH on that final matter ... Muffin me little gringo, take away that anti-HHH avatar. I don't wanna see it come Sunday.

Deleted User
March 18, 2006, 11:25 pm
:(

Deleted User
March 19, 2006, 12:02 am
I agree on that it was too harsh... it was not a hostile comment in any way. it was abit off topic yes, but I dont see how that post was gonna derail the whole topic. dont take soldatforums TOO seriousley. after all Soldat isnt a serious game

Deleted User
March 19, 2006, 12:03 am
Honestly, I find that avatar really funny...

Mwhahahahahahahaha!

frogboy
March 19, 2006, 12:14 am
 Quote:Originally posted by HHHif i made a bigass sig that said "FROGBOY IS A [CENSORED]UP"
No. Use it if you want.

Deleted User
March 19, 2006, 12:39 am
Remember kids, this is the bash pit, and that counts as bashing so HHH SHUT THE [CENSORED] UP YOU PUSSY AND SUCK IT UP

Raptor
March 19, 2006, 1:24 am
HHH, I'm so sorry for posting that, I just wanted to say what you once said a long time ago to express my feelings about that map. u_u

rabidhamster
March 19, 2006, 2:22 am
i like it. mind if i use it?

rabidhamster
March 19, 2006, 2:33 am
i mean the I AM TWAT one.

Raptor
March 19, 2006, 2:38 am
Use it.

Captain Ben
March 19, 2006, 4:02 am
HERE HERE

frogboy
March 19, 2006, 4:34 am
Here too!

nfsjunkie91
March 19, 2006, 4:54 am
Holy crap, what happened here? Chaos abounds, or so it seems.

Bleh, I choose to remain neutral in these matters!

Deleted User
March 19, 2006, 5:19 am
i think it was harsh...i agree with HHH (i hate authority also)

Deleted User
March 19, 2006, 6:19 am
Wait? I dont understand?

If you spam, does it waste space in the forums? :\ Will we run out or something?

People get banned for saying, "Omg I love this map!".

Thats just stupid! Why not say it? Its a comment and it means that the map is good.

We are all not [CENSORED]ing map experts that can give an adjustment that someone else has said already?

Some of you moderators are getting too overeactive and I hate it.

TheFunktopus
March 19, 2006, 7:43 am
 Quote:Originally posted by DeMonIc
<something about the rules>
Lithuanian National Anthem.
<blah blah something something>

WHUT WHUT

The Geologist
March 19, 2006, 8:17 am
 Quote:Originally posted by DrivenUnderWait? I dont understand?

If you spam, does it waste space in the forums? :\ Will we run out or something?

People get banned for saying, "Omg I love this map!".

Thats just stupid! Why not say it? Its a comment and it means that the map is good.

We are all not [CENSORED]ing map experts that can give an adjustment that someone else has said already?

Some of you moderators are getting too overeactive and I hate it.

If the issue was about HHH saying "omg I love this map", then I would agree with you. That wasn't the case though, as he was responding to someone elses comment (which involved a supposed statement from HHH) and not the map.

Elephant_Hunter
March 19, 2006, 10:05 am
Can't you make an example out of someone we all despise (like that four-year-old), and really ban them? Now that would make me a happy camper.

Here's a great quote.

Quote:Originally posted by a-4-year-old Quote:Originally posted by Eagles_ArrowsPros:
> Effort.

Cons:
> Gameplay Issues.
> Earth should definitely be a scenery rather than ugly, unconnected polys.
> Several polys on those "asteroids", so called, are too thin and may result in death from the other side by m79/law impact.

i had some different ideas.
pros:
>none available at this time
cons:
>this map exists
>earth is a big ball of [CENSORED] (realistic though)
>only three places to actually go, totally pointless [CENSORED].
>snowwing in space, interesting concept!
>earth isnt even a circle (gravity circle?)
>this map/screenshots are a waist of valuable space on the internet, in the time it takes to make this map, someone could have made an animation about a talking banana and a purple strawberry.

I hope he at least got a warning for that useless post, ya' wimpy mods!... *sigh*

DeMonIc
March 19, 2006, 10:50 am
In due time, in due time. I'm not exactly forged to the keyboard you know.

The mapping scene is a bottomless pit of crap, sometimes the bash pit is higher quality than it. And why? Because 'omg luv zis map' doesn't help the mapper in any way ( other than boosting his ego, and giving him an e-rection ). And warnings aren't permanent: if you improve your attitude, you get one warning removed. It's not that hard to keep the rules.

frogboy
March 19, 2006, 11:31 am
Maybe someone should get Chakra to get someone to mod the "Flag Moderator" function back in.

bja888
March 19, 2006, 12:22 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Sethamundoi think it was harsh...i agree with HHH (i hate authority also)

:D

vash763
March 19, 2006, 12:37 pm
We need mod-mods obviously.

rabidhamster
March 19, 2006, 4:06 pm
jebushunter for mod-mod!

Deleted User
March 19, 2006, 6:10 pm
KIBITZ FOR MOD

Deleted User
March 19, 2006, 8:24 pm
ok.. since chakra gave me that [CENSORED] avatar, he must give me the old one back at midnight.
if not, then his admin skill's will be questioned by me.

rabidhamster
March 19, 2006, 8:50 pm
what happens when you try to change it?

DeMonIc
March 19, 2006, 8:54 pm
He doesn't have to give it back.

He said that you mustn't change your avatar until midnight tonight, or he'll ban you for 2 days.

Antifate
March 19, 2006, 9:27 pm
A bit harsh, but yeah, I agree with Chakra.

bja888
March 19, 2006, 9:58 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by vash763We need mod-mods obviously.

I nominate MM!

Chakra`
March 19, 2006, 10:13 pm
S'alwight HHH, you can take it orf now. And for the record, it don't count as a third warning no more. Was a bit daft in all, but we gotta make a strong image towards making sure the forums are clean.

bja888
March 19, 2006, 11:11 pm
On the note of keeping things clean....

Something should of been done to keep that kind of discussion from the public area but not the way it went down this time.

Zero72
March 19, 2006, 11:46 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by HHHif not, then his admin skill's will be questioned by me.Oh NO!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

Captain Ben
March 20, 2006, 6:29 am
Can someone with the I AM A TWAT avatar please pm me the url so I can put it in my avy? Tinypic won't secks for me.

rabidhamster
March 20, 2006, 3:26 pm
http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/4036/twat9mh.png

90x90.

Deleted User
March 20, 2006, 5:16 pm
finaly i can remove this [CENSORED]..

DeMonIc
March 20, 2006, 5:43 pm
..or can you?
*snap*

Deleted User
March 20, 2006, 7:22 pm
..yes i can.
*snap back at 'ya*

Chakra`
March 20, 2006, 7:29 pm
FIST!!

Deleted User
March 20, 2006, 9:50 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by HHH..yes i can.
*snap back at 'ya*

You finished with your nonsense luv?

Deleted User
March 21, 2006, 12:16 pm
i loled^ at your siggy

Rambo_6
March 21, 2006, 1:30 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by HHHif not, then his admin skill's will be questioned by me.

I wish i had admin skillz. Then i could take on Chakra and eventually be the owner/fuhrer of the soldat forums.