( search forums )
I have Had Enuff...
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
livingdalife
March 19, 2006, 6:17 am
Right,
for to long I have seen people call other people noobs. I have called people and been called a noob.
I have had Enough of this Noobish insult. Noobs are players too. Do not kick someone off a server because he camps, camping is part of the game. spraying is not "noobish" either. It is all game tactics. If you see someone say "noob" to some one, don't kick the noob, kick the one whos insulting. And as they say, it takes a noob to know a noob.
Goodday,
Headhunter_2006

p.s If u wanna whinge about these "noobish players" do not do it here, do it in the bash pit I welcome new players to soldat. Do not take the insult pplz, but do not respond to it either.

Deleted User
March 19, 2006, 6:35 am
oooo i did this thing on codboards!

Deleted User
March 19, 2006, 1:49 pm
campers are not neccesarily new to soldat.. they just choose the easy way of playing the game

peemonkey
March 19, 2006, 3:45 pm
Your spelling is pretty damn bad, fella.

Ok
March 19, 2006, 5:45 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by peemonkeyYour spelling is pretty damn bad, fella.

Got a problem with bad spellers??? biatch!

bja888
March 19, 2006, 7:20 pm
Dude, your such a noob. (Not because your spelling)

This reminds me of something I read on u13 this morning....

Deleted User
March 20, 2006, 4:46 am
OK! EVERYONE ON THE INTERNET MUST NEVER SAY NOOB AGAIN, good luck. Camping isnt apart of the game, its a filthy, annoying, unskillfull habit often used by beginners.

Deleted User
March 20, 2006, 5:03 am
I bet Enesce camps.

livingdalife
March 20, 2006, 6:10 am
Enesce doesn't need to camp, he uses hax! (Kidding_I think HAHAHA)

thekingkitty
March 20, 2006, 7:26 am
I used to camp all the time (which i named kitty camping), but since the newer version I lost interest (takes too long to fire my good ole barrett..for me) and instead didnt camp and used other one shot kill weapons. But um back to the point, camping is part of the game, it may be hated by 60 percent of the comunity (40 percent being the campers), but like picking Starwars Episode 1-3 over Starwars episode 4-6, people may not like it, but its their own freaking choice damnit!!

Deleted User
March 20, 2006, 9:30 am
Hey, camping may be bad in Normal, but don't go knocking it in Realistic mode. It makes more sense their anyways.

Deleted User
March 20, 2006, 11:50 am
Yeah, but your posting in the wrong place since most of these people dont give a crap.

Only random people will do this.

Just play in U13 servers.