( search forums )
ranks
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Improvements Discussion
ianhey
March 19, 2006, 3:47 pm
it would be awesome if there would be rnaks rank private and etc.
and that it nwil be a tag like my name is HIDDEn and if you kill like 80 poeple you get private rank and your name is [private] hidden. somehting like that

tell me what you think

Deleted User
March 19, 2006, 4:53 pm
i belive this prolly has been discused before, but yes, i this would be a good thing, as well as if soldat would keep a track of all your stats, with out having to implicate your own stat tracker, that would be nice, then ladders would be easier and lots more things could be done, i want to be able to see other peoples stats, but rank would be awsome, this would be an awsome requriting item for clans

Deleted User
March 19, 2006, 6:21 pm
First, you would need the lobby or some other server to keep track of this, which it probably wont do, secondly this adds to more competition, people calling eachother noobs, for a game which isn't a serious game :) Then you need a username, password all this crap for a free game, and people will be complaining they didnt get there name so poo.

That means i don't like it, sowwy mister :)

Arbalest
March 19, 2006, 10:59 pm
I don't think this game is a built for role-playing so no, I don't think ranking would be implemented.

l33t lamZz0r c4mp3r
March 22, 2006, 10:50 am
Thatd be so cool... if you were that 1337 you can show off you stats... good idea~~