( search forums )
The Ruger Seventy-Seven.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
ZiniN
March 19, 2006, 7:13 pm
There once was a kid called ZiniN. about a year and a half ago, he found a game called soldat. He thought it would be fun to try something new. He got on, and logged into Leo's realistic Inf.
He jumped, and killed himself.
He jumped again, and killed himself.
He ran at the enemy without jumping, and was killed by a barret shot.
He found out how to throw grenades, only to kill himself with one.
Surely something must be wrong, he thought. He had never been this bad at a game. He had to get better. He exited to the menu, turned the difficulty up to insane, and turned boogie man and admiral on. He fought against them for months, increasing his skill. Becoming stronger, faster, and smarter. He decided it was time to try again after three months. He logged onto Leo's again. He jumped, and caught himself with the rockets, backflipped over a major and blew himup with a grenade, shot someone named jack to pieces with his AuG, and threw another grenade at a soldier, killing him, only to be hit by a stray M79 round. This can't be right, he thought. I trained for months...I ought to be the best. He picked many weapons...and then he picked the ruger.
He jumped, and shot Major in the head.
He shot jack in the head.
He shot soldier in the foot, then in the torso.
He captured the blue flag, then killed Your Mother with a shot to the head.
Alpha team scores!!!!
He had found his weapon. From then on, he trained himself with that perhiperal. He lived by the ruger. He died with the ruger in his arms. He ate with the ruger, never took a breath unless he had his ruger, and went to sleep with his ruger at his bedside. Now, that same kid needs a clan. He needs competition.
Game name:ZiniN"R.D."Kenaki
Game experience:1 1/2 years
Favorite weapon: Ruger 77, grenade
Favorite match:CTF, INF
Email:gattafuri@hotmail.com
Skill: 9/10. I'm not the best, but skill is relative.
Reason: I need a challenge.I need something new. I need to see if I really am as good as I think I am.

Yukwunhang
March 19, 2006, 7:24 pm
Post it on http://www.fracturedsoldat.com , I'm sure someone would interest you.

Saint-Cross
March 19, 2006, 11:47 pm
You should join the new $aint, www.saint-empire.uni.cc contact me on xfire thru sacrierose if you're interested. ( I hope you are :P )

Chuckie
March 19, 2006, 11:55 pm
JOin MK we acctualy got anohter guy thast good with the Ruger

www.freewebs.com/mortalkaos

Outcast
March 20, 2006, 9:29 pm
I liked most of these comments here so much, I deleted them. Next time, you wont be so lucky(you guys know who you are). Meaning, don't [CENSORED]ing spam.

ianhey
March 20, 2006, 10:24 pm
haha

Leo Da Lunerfox
March 21, 2006, 2:21 am
ILOA is interested, come to www.iloa.us and scedule a tryout with us.

Outcast
March 21, 2006, 6:11 am
 Quote:Originally posted by ianheyhaha

First warning.

playasmash
March 21, 2006, 9:36 pm
zin do you play r/s btw?

ZiniN
March 24, 2006, 12:28 am
Yes, I play R/S, and I'm good at it. By the way, I've been accepted to [SDK], So, for now, no more invites, please.

Outcast
March 24, 2006, 10:45 am
Locked.