( search forums )
Cheater Blacklist
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
NINJA666
March 19, 2006, 10:34 pm
It's my first time on soldat forum, but I have been playing the game for 3 years now.

Like most of people, I sometimes get banned from servers for no reasons, and I never really took care of that nor did it really bother me, but today a player named "CS...something" told me that I was a well known cheater (???) and that I was flagged as a cheater on some kind of a blacklist somewhere on Soldat-Forum.

You can believe me or not, but the facts are :
-I never cheated on soldat, I don't even know how to.
-If I play the game, it's to have some fun while I am not at work, and I really respect the game and would never cheat cuz it's pointless and ruins the fun of all players in a game.
-The first server from which I was banned was "Leo's Realistic CTF", my FAVORITE server and it really pissed me off when I was banned from it cuz it is one of the best server I ever played on.

My question : Is there a way to proove I don't hack of cheat, that I am only a skilled guy who try to have fun with this game I love?

Cuz I am kinda tired of being flagged as a cheater SINCE I NEVER CHEATED AND WILL NEVER CHEAT.

How can people think I cheat since I die a lot in all the games I play and that superior-skilled players ownz my ass very often?

I think it's a really immature attitude to make a bad reputation to a player that doesn't cheat, and for which no one has any proof (there can be no proof at all, since I tell you, I NEVER cheated, so it is kinda Impossible to have any kind of proof I cheated...).

It would be quite easy for me to create a new account with a new I.P and log again in my favorite servers, but I wanted to clean out my reputation and make it clear that I never cheated or anything like it.

If there is a way to proove someone is/is not cheating, I would like to know. If my name could be erased from the "Cheater Blacklist", I would really appreciate too.

Thx for your time,

~~~ ~~~ ~~~
-Ninja666

Deleted User
March 19, 2006, 10:58 pm
I don't think you can cheat in soldat bro. I had a look one time, and only found stuff like /piss, /mercy and the other stuff.

bja888
March 19, 2006, 11:07 pm
You should of made a note of his name. We would of put him on the list. ;)

Unless its something special with that server, he was just being a jerk.

NINJA666
March 19, 2006, 11:12 pm
To Dezonus :

Well, if it really is impossible to cheat, why would I be on a "cheater blacklist" and get banned for "cheating" ?

If people know it is impossible to cheat, then it's only a "false-reason" to ban me because I'm able to kill them and sometimes win games? If that is so, it's sad. Really sad.

Deleted User
March 19, 2006, 11:25 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by DezonusI don't think you can cheat in soldat bro. I had a look one time, and only found stuff like /piss, /mercy and the other stuff.

I'd assume that this is sarcasm, but Dezonus always surprises me, so I'll just laugh at it.

Ninja, find another server. There's nothing you can do about it.

FadeWolf
March 19, 2006, 11:49 pm
I was banned from a server for "cheating also"

does anyone on Soldat know wtf a GRENADE is? sheesh >:(

FliesLikeABrick
March 20, 2006, 12:08 am
there is no blacklist on the soldat forums, so don't worry

Deleted User
March 20, 2006, 1:31 am
STOP PLAYING IN STUPID NOOB SERVERS!

If I had money, id donate to make more U13 servers, were the intelligent people play. :)

bja888
March 20, 2006, 2:10 am
 Quote:Originally posted by DrivenUnderSTOP PLAYING IN STUPID NOOB SERVERS!

If I had money, id donate to make more U13 servers, were the intelligent people play. :)

Aparenly you never play u13 at 3:00am

NINJA666
March 20, 2006, 4:41 am
To FliesLikeABrick : Ok well thx for the info, and thx for the advice guys, I'll try to find good servs.

Cya,

~~~ ~~~ ~~~
-Ninja666

Leo
March 20, 2006, 9:39 pm

You're wrong DrivenUnder, Ninja666 if you saw the server messages you should notice we have a site at www.soldat-lra.net. There you can request an unban, explain what happened and we'll have a look.

Zegovia
March 21, 2006, 8:18 am
I remember that i got banned from a couple of servers for the same reason (misguided basterds i say!), however, after a week or so i could join it again... no wait... perhaps whas i only kicked...or?

UGK
March 21, 2006, 5:41 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by FliesLikeABrickthere is no blacklist on the soldat forums, so don't worry

And, it kinda be hard to keep one since players can change their names....

Exactly. Go play in one of the U13 servers. Always fun. If you like R/S there's :[DS]: R/S Playground and |n|8|v| Public Official.

a-4-year-old
March 21, 2006, 11:14 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by bja888

Aparenly you never play u13 at 3:00am

if by 3 am you mean 3:30 pm than i know exactly what you are talking about.

Deleted User
March 21, 2006, 11:19 pm
this is why I just play on my own server.. and I only kick people if they are jerks (banning sometimes too, altho I wish not to)