( search forums )
Zombie server tales
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Pyromaniac
March 20, 2006, 12:46 am
This is exciting for me, since I'm still somewhat new to Soldat. I was in a Zombie server using a weapon that fired cluster grenades. I figured I was doing good (for me) because I was *only* 90-something kills behind the leader. I decided to try to weapon that the leader was using (AK-47, apparently it wasn't modded). In no less than 5-10 minutes, I was about 60 kills ahead of the leader. At the end of the game, I had about 385 kills, and the guy in 2nd place had aobut 310 kills. The whole server was pwned by a noob...IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!! :D

ZiniN
March 20, 2006, 9:56 pm
I was playing on a zombie CTF server, and picked the minimi. Spray, Spray, Spray. 50 bullets left the chamber, and I saw "Hey, just what you see, pal" Pop up on my screen. After that, I grabbed the M79, and five grenades. I kept throwing and blasting until I killed about 9 of them in a row. Zombies are so much fun...

FadeWolf
March 21, 2006, 12:05 am
The highest Ive had is 500 kills.

It was on my older "Cult Attack" server, where they werent Zombies.

They were evil cult guys with knives, a hunter with a flame bow, and 3 guys with chainsaws. So. Much. Fun. :)

bja888
March 21, 2006, 1:06 am
I was one of the first to start a zombie weapon mod server.

I havn't played one in a while. I miss the rush...

TKOWNER
March 23, 2006, 3:01 am
I joined blue team (zombies) with this dude called Okie, and we ran around with chainsaws (like zombies) pwning n00bs. It was hilarious.

Deleted User
March 23, 2006, 5:06 pm
once when i ran my zombie server, i got to the 1000 kill limit :P
stats, it was on wartorn-
their were 20 zombies
and about 3-4 of us :P
it was teh bomb!

XenocidE
March 23, 2006, 5:32 pm
I actually played in a DeathMatch server with no Weapon mods. I hit 204 kills, but the map was up for over an hour and had about at least a dozen people in the game all the time. Otherwise, best CTF game with the most kills was in Kampf back in version 1.2.1 and I hit 137 kills (didn't cap once) and I didn't camp. I just love remember days like this, brings back the old days.

Norris Scott
March 23, 2006, 10:54 pm
With Zombies, the highest kill count I've ranked up at was about 310. Mostly from nade spamming and using the chainsaw + prone technique.

Remember, when facing Zombies and having to get through confined areas... prone and let rip the chainsaw when they swarm you. Those brutes don't know WHAT to do to someone who's laying down on a non-angled surface, they just sorta dance around you in confusion.

On non-zombie servers though, I think my best was about 128/148 kills. 'twas fun, I was weapons cycling so I was pretty much killing everyone with whatever I had in my hands at the time.

Koon
March 25, 2006, 12:10 am
I once modded the punch to do flame damage and went against about twenty zombies with no weapons. It was on a really small map and it was really funny to see a big ball of fire flying toward us when they were all mobbed together and if they touched you, you would get incinerated in seconds.

Arbalest
March 26, 2006, 9:05 pm
I once went on I think a Zombie server with FF on. I joined the zombies and got a chainsaw and heh heh heh... Who's the evil one now? Let's just say I got the most kills on Blue. Nothing beats Backstabb, oops I meant backchainsawing.

shoover
March 27, 2006, 6:13 am
most kills i had was 213-1 at ctf_death, man every1 was speechless, that or they didnt care and decided not to talk :P