( search forums )
ctf_Stalingrad
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Sandman
March 21, 2006, 8:27 pm
ctf_Stalingrad

[IMAGE]

SAVE THE MAP IN C:\Programfiles\Soldat\Maps (!)

Find the map at [URL]

Created by SandMan [Norway]

Visit www.sandman.tk fr more information about the map or other stuff =)

Stalingrad was a warcity in the last war.
Hitler vs. Stalin in Russia.
It was a deathcity, dead children and peoples everywhere and
all buildings was detroyed.
Many peoples died and it was cold in the winter and no food and water.
A hell of war.

Try the new map: ctf_Stalingrad

The Geologist
March 21, 2006, 8:30 pm
An overview is needed when you're posting new maps here...and while we're talking about posting, this topic was enough. If you click on the trash can icon you can and should delete your other two useless topics before peopel reply in them.

edit: Dude...listen to me, go back, and delete the topic you just put up in the Soldat moments section. Your map has no place in there.

And to make an overview, you can't link a picture from your C drive silly. You need to upload it to a site like tiny pic or imageshack and then use the forum code.

rabidhamster
March 21, 2006, 9:36 pm
dude... there is so much custom scenery in that... please make a zip file with the map and all the sceneries required for it.

Deleted User
March 21, 2006, 9:49 pm
[IMAGE]

i'm being helpful:D

the uglyest background alive..

Raptor
March 21, 2006, 11:42 pm
Aww man, I play CoD2 and the map Stalingrad is one of the best there, I though it would be a lot better before I opened it.
But well, nice try. Btw, change the bgcolor x__X

Eagles_Arrows
March 22, 2006, 12:02 am
Pros:
> Good scenery

Cons:
> Scenery placement - Focus more on that.
> Gameplay issues
> Icicles and vines? What season are we talking here?!
> BG colors do not fit in with the map.

From Geologists' post, I understand that you are a novice at (at least on) BBcode. Here's the skinny on how to post an overview in Forum Code (which uses BBcode of the sort):
1) Go to www.imageshack.us (a free image-hosting website)
2) Search for your overview and click "Open." An address will appear in the text box, do not edit that address.
3) Click "Upload" button.
4) ImageShack will give you several links that direct you to your newly-uploaded picture. Out of those links, copy the Direct Link.
5) Now that you have copied the link, use this BBcode:

[ IMG]LINK[/IMG]

Get rid of the space between "[" and "I." Substitute the word "LINK" with the picture link and voila!

BTW, Welcome to Soldat.

Sandman
March 22, 2006, 7:38 am
Yeah, i know the backgorund colour was bad, so i changed it more grey...
so...i think it's better now...[IMAGE]

Deleted User
March 22, 2006, 9:06 am
The map name "ctf_stalingrad" has been used before, I believe. You may wish to use a different name for your map.

It seems alright. Great concept, just.. all too thrown together, with little map design.