( search forums )
)2ESIDENT EVIL ~ Soldat
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your totally 1337 mods!
Pierce
March 22, 2006, 5:44 pm
[IMAGE]

*Update - 4/16/06* ew..pink

-The server is no more. I've met a few cool people, but way too many whiny [CENSORED]s for me, that and I don't have the time to manage it. If someone wants to make their own, go for it, but there will be no official server.
-I updated the zombie maps, organizing the spawn points and such.
-Added zFortress map.
-New domain for the online manual. [URL]

*I'm really trying to make the Primary Weapons balanced, so tell me if you have any suggestions*
*If you downloaded a previous verson of the mod, you can unzip the new version right over the old files*
*Please notify me (via post) if you find any problems*

========================================

Hello everyone. To celebrate the Resident Evil series' 10th anniversary, I'm releasing this mod I made.

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

Installation:
Unzip the Mod into your Soldat folder, and click double click the )2ESIDENT EVIL ~ Soldat Batch file in the Soldat folder. This mod makes use of the 'Mods' folder in the directory for relatively easy installation, plus all of your original files won?t get overwritten. HOWEVER, for some reason it doesn't work with the Interface-gfx folder or the taunts file, so I suggest renaming those to something else before unzipping, or you can just let it overwrite the files if you don't care.

What has been changed?

-Interface
-Weapons.ini
-Default Text
-Nearly every graphic and sound

What has been added?

-)2ESIDENT EVIL and )2EAL SURVIVAL Custom Interfaces (For Registered players)
-Zombie/Ganado/Character Bots (Oh my!)
-'Zombie Blastage' Minigame (A Bot co-op game)
-Ability to add armies of Zombies and Ganados (Hit "Alt"+"1" or "2" a bunch during gameplay. Very fun)
-Mansion Maps (The original Resident Evil Mansion, good for zombies)
-Zombie Maps (The zombified versions of the official Soldat maps)

There is so much other information, I dare not post it all here. You can read the online manual for more:
[URL]

So check it out and tell me what you think:
http://resoldat.com/files/RESIDENT_EVIL_Soldat.zip (10MB)

_Mancer_
March 22, 2006, 7:45 pm
Mierda! I love this

Deleted User
March 22, 2006, 11:43 pm
Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!

Gawd, will you have my babies?

Eagles_Arrows
March 23, 2006, 12:05 am
OMFG...I must have those sceneries!

Awesome mod, completely original, nice names for the bots, great gosteks, simplistic interface, and happy 10 anniversary, RE!!!

Pierce
March 23, 2006, 12:31 am
Thanks you guys.

The mansion part of the map took forever to do mainly because I wanted to make a different scenery file for each of the rooms, which I did.

Heh, I hate to say this, but I kinda rushed the rest of the Mansion/Lab map (The guardhouse, courtyard , mines, lab, and heliport) because I spent so much time working on the mansion sceneries.

Feel free to use any of the files for your own purposes.

EmperorofChoas
March 23, 2006, 1:05 am
this Freakin owns nice shadin on ur guns too...also i like how u caotured the guns from an angle...good job

Koon
March 23, 2006, 1:25 am
Not many modders make their own maps to go with the mod. Nice job.

random hawk
March 23, 2006, 2:25 am
hey i just wanted to say what a sweet mod this is its fantastic XD and thanks for the sound editor thing (ive needed a good one for a while to use on my animations) sooo thanks

Koon
March 23, 2006, 3:52 am
I just finished downloading the mod and tested out all the weapons. I love the lighter, it's ingenious.

Deleted User
March 23, 2006, 5:38 pm
Wow! I'm a big fan of RE series and my friend will love this.
I like ur style, but anyway isn't it riped-off from somewhere ? Coz it looks very similar to some styles. [Metal slug for example]. I might be not right so I'm very sorry.

Pierce
March 23, 2006, 7:16 pm
The lighter has become my favorite too, the next best would be the Mine Thrower.

Dairy: Oh no! I've been found out! No, I didn't steal the "tilted" menu style it from any existing Soldat mod, but I can't say that I came up with it all on my own either. In fact, the Primary Weapons were originally linear:

[IMAGE]

Old Menu - New Menu

But I felt it didn't look dynamic enough, especially when compared to the menu items in Resident Evil. Then it hit me, "Why don't I use the RE item style!" RE2 and RE3 in particular have tilted menu items, so it fit ")2ESIDENT EVIL ~ Soldat" perfectly.

numgun
March 23, 2006, 8:04 pm
*passing by the topic*
...huh? WTF-OMFG-W00TAGE!
3D GUNS!!!1 wow! Good job!

that is simply awesome! 3d guns! how did u make them?
im downloading this right now!

fake edit: 30 mbs? big file : P

Pierce
March 23, 2006, 9:21 pm
They aren't really 3D, I just drew them in perspective.

I mention this in the text file, but I made all of the Weapon-GFXs and Interface-GFX (Including everything the 'Guns' folder) with MS Paint.

And the reason the file is so big is because of the all of the sounds I added, not to mention the 6 MP3s.

EDIT: By the way, I was playing Rambomatch (Heh, or "Wesker" match) with my Character Bots and look what happened:

[IMAGE]

...I guess even Wesker himself can turn into Wesker.

edak
March 23, 2006, 9:36 pm
this mod pwns. it's huge DL though

GAMEOVER
March 23, 2006, 9:49 pm
You did a really good job, I never seen guns made like that before (from diff angles) 10/10

Deleted User
March 23, 2006, 11:50 pm
OMFG THIS MOD OWNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
....seriously dude..im a BIG fan of RE...excellent job.. A+..10/10..
By the way..i noticed u play 1.3.0 and not 1.3.1 ...dont like the weapon balance?

lordrohith
March 24, 2006, 1:04 am
VERY nice mod, just dled and tried it, I love it.

GAMEOVER
March 24, 2006, 5:15 am
Do you plan on making any other mods or is this it?

Pierce
March 24, 2006, 6:21 am
I'm really happy the mod is getting such positive feedback, thanks everyone.

Sethamundo: I didn't even know 1.3.1 was out, thanks for telling me! It has some good new maps. (Ironically, for making such a huge mod, I'm a little out of touch with Soldat news)

GAMEOVER: I don't have any other mods planned right now, but that doesn't mean I'll never make another one.

I appreciate both of your guys' 10/10's, by the way.

Deleted User
March 24, 2006, 7:50 pm
THIS MOD OWNS! I just have a problem... the sounds sound like it was recorded with a microphone and the sound was from a distance. I kinda have to turn up my volume because it was very hard to hear.
EDIT: Nevermind, all the other weapons sound fine except for the assault rifle unless its supposed to sound like that.

Deleted User
March 24, 2006, 8:10 pm
Whoa, I love the gun angles! I didnt notice it at first but that looks different and original! Yours maps are also very nice! Great jobs on this!

caliber
March 24, 2006, 10:42 pm
WOW!!! dude, this mod is awesome. RE4 is one of my favorite games..

"Don't worry Ashley, I'm coming for you!" lmao

Pierce
March 24, 2006, 11:37 pm
I've updated the mod, read the first post for more.

As always thank you people for the good words.

Devfrost: Yeah, the assault rifle in RE3 sounds like it was muffled through a pillow. I amplfied it as much as I could without clipping too much.

...and lastly:

[IMAGE]

You've got to love zombie bots.

numgun
March 25, 2006, 1:38 pm
...how long did THAT take? o_O

btw, i just tested the mod. its freaking awesome! i love it.
the ''3d like'' interface guns are great!

and now for the improvements:
-more power for shotgun
-slightly faster reload for minimi (rocket launcher)
-more power for few other guns. coz the smg is uber powerful. (dont change that ; )

Mäjsseli
March 25, 2006, 4:11 pm
Dude u got some mother[CENSORED]ing heavy [CENSORED] man. This is just awesome. I just love the 3d interface. Keep it going bro' pro!

Deleted User
March 26, 2006, 4:37 am
Did you rip the weapons or make them yourself? They're very nice. the Maps and interface are cool too, keep up the good work

Pierce
March 26, 2006, 4:40 am
numgun: It didn't take very long really, I was playing Pointmatch and "Masta Killa!" was on the screen most of the time.

I am planning on upping the power of the weapons a bit. I did all of the testing while on Realistic mode, so I guess they are a little weak. I'm not changing the Rocket Launcher's reload time though, mainly because it's so fast firing and being able to reload it too quickly would make it unbalanced with the Mine Thrower (Which fires slowly, but has a fast reload).

Mäjsseli: Heh, I've been trying to fill in the blanks that the forum's censor has left in your post: "Dude u got some mother___ing heavy ___ man." But thank you for your comments.

(EDIT)
Field Marshal BM (Sorry, I didn't see your post): I made the weapons and interfaces in Paint and the map sceneries in Photoshop (I used actual background pictures from Resident Evil for the sceneries though). I'm a fan of your mods, so I really do appreciate your feedback.

(EDIT 2: The Awakening)
New update, header and website. Check 'em out.

Deleted User
March 29, 2006, 2:33 am
lol you (Pierce) and FMBM are two of the best modders i have ever seen for soldat

Koon
March 29, 2006, 5:27 am
The only gun I dont like in this mod is the one replacing the m79 (i think its the grenade launcher?) It's obselte compared to the mine thrower.

Pierce
March 29, 2006, 10:46 am
It's seems as though every time I post, I update the mod. Well, there's one now too.

Sethamundo: Thanks! Of course I've only made two mods. My other one's a rather mediocre World War II mod (Like no one has ever made one of those before). I made it about three years ago, before there even was a weapons.ini to change. I'm sure it's lurking around here somewhere.

Koon: But it can arc! I know it's not very good, I've tried changing the ammo from one to six and the rate of fire from six to thirty, but there is a glitch or something that causes huge recoil when I do this. It's fine if the rate of fire is ten and the ammo is six, but then it's too powerful.

I'm thinking of instead of keeping the ammo at one, but lowering the reload time to about a second to compensate.

Koon
March 29, 2006, 6:51 pm
how about if it burst two or three shots really fast, then had a little longer reload time. That would be fun, :)

Pierce
March 29, 2006, 9:50 pm
I agree, it is fun. I updated it so now it fires 3 shots in a row without crazy recoil, but I also lowered the speed and slightly increased the reload time. It may not be accurate to Resident Evil, but I must take a few liberties every now and then.

Soap
March 29, 2006, 10:59 pm
[IMAGE]

Koon
March 30, 2006, 2:07 am
er, I think that borders on spam. Can you leave that to the bash pit? Not everyone finds it appealing.

LUNATIC COW
March 30, 2006, 2:30 am
Perspective view is outstanding. Amazing, I say.

numgun
March 30, 2006, 6:52 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Soap[IMAGE]

Quote:Originally posted by LUNATIC COWPerspective view is outstanding. Amazing, I say.

o_O WTF?

Pierce
March 31, 2006, 6:24 am
There a new and potentially controversial update today, this day, the day of the 10th anniversary of the US release of Resident Evil. Enjoy!...hopefully.

Koon
March 31, 2006, 7:34 pm
I really like the new bullets, it makes killing zombies a lot more of a challenge instead of just massacring them like fish in a barrel.

Pierce
April 1, 2006, 11:56 pm
I've added another potentially controversial update today. Let me know what you guys think.

Koon
April 2, 2006, 1:20 am
Lol, april fools right?

Mäjsseli
April 2, 2006, 11:38 am
I think it is. No-one would be so damn stupid to replace those handsome guns with lighters.

papasurf31
April 2, 2006, 1:00 pm
Woah, I didn't notice how cool this was. Guns in perspective is a very original idea, You might start a trend here.

Pierce
April 2, 2006, 6:21 pm
Just kidding! Here's a screenshot for posterity:

[IMAGE]

There's a real update today though. I also plan on finally changing the fire animation.

BFG
April 5, 2006, 2:50 pm
nice job this mod is the best i've ever seen

Pierce
April 7, 2006, 5:25 am
It's comments like the one above this post that make updating this mod worth while.

I like to think that each update brings RE Soldat a little closer to perfection...like the update I just added! Hope everyone likes it.

Koon
April 7, 2006, 5:59 am
Like all the updates, Youve just made a great thing a little better. Keep em coming.

GAMEOVER
April 7, 2006, 7:30 am
I really wanna see a modern firearms mod from this guy.

numgun
April 7, 2006, 7:42 am
*pushes GAMEOVER to the side* No! make futuristic guns! =D

Pierce
April 7, 2006, 4:49 pm
Sorry guys, but don't expect another mod out of me anytime soon.

I just realized that I forgot to actually include the M79 reload sound, it's there now though.

I'm also trying to get a RE Soldat zombie server up.

Deleted User
April 7, 2006, 5:05 pm
this is a great mod man ;) thumbs up.

didn't you make that old WW2 mod too?

Pierce
April 7, 2006, 5:32 pm
Why yes, yes I did. I try to make at least one Soldat mod every three years :)

numgun
April 7, 2006, 5:54 pm
atleast those mods are 1337 quality... : P

Pierce
April 7, 2006, 6:32 pm
You have a point. Anyway, I'm currently testing the RE Soldat server, if anyone wants to help me, the IP is:

(Edit) It's no longer passworded.

-VzX- Silverflame
April 7, 2006, 9:59 pm
wasnt it hard to make that health meter work?

(edit) can you have the health meter interface alone with default soldat mod?

Pierce
April 8, 2006, 4:41 pm
If you're talking about the health for the custom interface, it wasn't hard, it just took a long time.

I suppose you could use it for default Soldat, but it's designed to look best with the "Courier New" font in RE Soldat, which means it might look a little off.

rabidhamster
April 8, 2006, 6:11 pm
[IMAGE]

How did this happen? Where's the name of who killed you?

Pierce
April 8, 2006, 7:00 pm
I changed the "You Killed Yourself" message to "You Died", like the game over screen in most Resident Evils, by changing the default.txt in the Txt folder. Then, using the trusty Grenade Launcher, I proceded to blow myself up.

Deleted User
April 8, 2006, 9:25 pm
How did you keep it from messing all the other text up? I can't get it to work

Pierce
April 8, 2006, 9:38 pm
It took me a while to figure it out too. The default.txt file seems to respond erratically if you were to change it using a fairly new (last 100 years)text editing program, lets say, Notepad. If you save it with Notepad, it causes the alignment if the lines of text to mess up when applied to Soldat, resulting in some interesting menus.

So the default.txt text can only be changed using the ancient text editing program known as MS-DOS Editor. Run DOS and type "edit" (no quotes) to run the program, then open the default.txt.

numgun
April 8, 2006, 10:12 pm
^^ lol to that xD

wait a min... dos?!
damn, dos doesnt work on my comp for some reason... first it pops-up then immidiatly disappears
;'(
btw, what windows u have? i got xp pro.

Pierce
April 9, 2006, 12:00 am
I have XP. Try Start/Run then enter "cmd" and DOS should open. Then type "edit".

numgun
April 9, 2006, 1:28 am
yay it worked! i laughed my ass off when i saw that text editor xD

Rabble
April 9, 2006, 3:10 am
Personally i still dont like the ruger, it looks like one of these guns used in the revolutionary war or somthing =X Otherwise this mod is awsome.

Henito
April 11, 2006, 2:32 pm
Maybe Clock Tower map from RE3 in the future? >;>

Pierce
April 12, 2006, 12:25 am
There is a Super Turbo Ultra Extreme Ultimate Championship Edition Birthday Update available. Download it...or die from a seizure!

Henito: I was thinking about making others maps from Resident Evil, namely the RPD from RE2 and the Downtown/Uptown Raccoon City area of RE3, but I don't really have time for it.

Deleted User
April 12, 2006, 1:35 am
Like i said today, Pierce: I love you. Great mod, even better so with the update.

Troop Explosives
April 13, 2006, 10:44 pm
This mod is really good, niice job, 1 of the best mods i've played.

Koon
April 13, 2006, 11:35 pm
Hey, I just read a topic in the general discussion and if you really want to make it harder you should make the crosshairs invisible too.

Pierce
April 14, 2006, 1:34 am
Well don't wish me a happy B-day all at once now. *Cries*

Sadict: Thanks, I love you too.

Troop: It's even more fun WHEN YOU STOP KILLING ME!...on the server.

Koon: Everything's invisible in the )2EAL SURVIVAL interface.

--Jake--
April 14, 2006, 10:24 am
Hey happy B-day mate. And it takes quite alot to impress me with things like mods and stuff and I'd just like to congratulate you on impressing me. My old mod is Spec Ops 2.0, but I think I'll download this one now and use it now. :)

-VzX- Silverflame
April 14, 2006, 9:44 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by PierceWell don't wish me a happy B-day all at once now. *Cries*

Sadict: Thanks, I love you too.

Troop: It's even more fun WHEN YOU STOP KILLING ME!...on the server.

Koon: Everything's invisible in the )2EAL SURVIVAL interface.

ill say it!! HAPPY B-DAY <3 good job with the update!! this mods excellent!

Pierce
April 16, 2006, 10:44 pm
Well, there's a new update. Bad news for the people that liked the server...yeah both of you. Sorry, but there was just too much of:

"ak sux"
"trun off realstc
"kik zombi"
"this sux"
"lol seral kill! :D"
"=|GLP|= PwnM0nky185 has been kicked and permanently banned"
"omfg zombiie"
"lag"
"laagggg"
"fix lag"
"Major(1) has joined the server"
"opps LOL ;D"
"ruger sux"
"this servr sht"
"wher wepeons?"
"u dead"
"too many zombis"
"What mod?"

...you get the picture. I made the mod for playing with bots anyway, the server was just a thought.

In better news, I finally added zFortress to the .zip. It's a modified version of the inf map with the same name (minus the "z"). I made it days ago, but haven't have time to add it while running the server.

Lastly, I decided to shell out 2 extra dollars a month for a .com address. It's really just easier for me to type and say when telling someone about the mod.

Deleted User
April 17, 2006, 12:41 am
 Quote:Originally posted by PierceWell, there's a new update. Bad news for the people that liked the server...yeah both of you. Sorry, but there was just too much of:

"ak sux"
"trun off realstc
"kik zombi"
"this sux"
"lol seral kill! :D"
"=|GLP|= PwnM0nky185 has been kicked and permanently banned"
"omfg zombiie"
"lag"
"laagggg"
"fix lag"
"Major(1) has joined the server"
"opps LOL ;D"
"ruger sux"
"this servr sht"
"wher wepeons?"
"u dead"
"too many zombis"
"What mod?"

...you get the picture. I made the mod for playing with bots anyway, the server was just a thought.

In better news, I finally added zFortress to the .zip. It's a modified version of the inf map with the same name (minus the "z"). I made it days ago, but haven't have time to add it while running the server.

Lastly, I decided to shell out 2 extra dollars a month for a .com address. It's really just easier for me to type and say when telling someone about the mod.

Aww, i had fun on that server..
Sure, it's fun with bot play, but having a human ally or two is great.

Pierce
April 17, 2006, 1:28 am
Being able to fight zombies along with actual players was fun. I wanted to give people the choice to either fight or help other players, which is why I made it Pointmatch instead of Capture the Flag. I didn't want to FORCE people to work together.

But fighting alongside you, Sadist, was definately one of the highlights of the past week.

Deleted User
April 17, 2006, 1:33 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Pierce
But fighting alongside you, Sadist, was definately one of the highlights of the past week.

Thanks, same goes for you. We should play again sometime, eh?

Pierce
April 17, 2006, 1:44 am
Sure, just email me or something. (I still haven't figured out how to send Private Messages on this forum)

Deleted User
April 17, 2006, 1:56 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Pierce(I still haven't figured out how to send Private Messages on this forum)

[IMAGE]

Hope that helps. See you later. =]

Pierce
April 17, 2006, 2:00 am
...it would if you had yours enabled. :p

Deleted User
April 17, 2006, 2:10 am
...Odd. I don't know how to turn it on.
And here i though i was being helpful. :P
Ah, well. E-mail it is.

rabidhamster
April 17, 2006, 2:12 am
Lemme know when you reach your final version, mmkay? I don't wanna download this until it's done.

Amazing job by the way. You and aznblood are my favorite modders.

Drink Bloody Water
April 22, 2006, 2:23 pm
*GASPS* OMG ONE OF THE BEST FULL MODS EVER! 100000000/10 Great work!

nikusan
April 25, 2006, 8:22 am
Awesome mod Pierce. You've made my day. Couple of questions though:

Whenever a human is weilding the sniper rifle, the zombies all crouch and punch the air repeatedly. This is the case for human players as well as human bots. Does this affect anyone else? Were you aware of it?

Whenever I use the lighter I end up dying because the flaming zombie(s) have set me alight, and they stay alive. What am I doing wrong? Maybe you should beef the lighter up a bit?

The stock soldat maps that you've modified are great. They really add to the atmosphere compared to playing on the vanilla maps. However, some of them are a bit difficult to get around with the much shorter jets. Indeed some areas are unreachable all together (bar using explosives to get up there). I'm not really sure where I was going with this last point... Is this something you've thought about? Bug or feature?

Again, awesome work!

--
Daniel

nikusan
April 25, 2006, 8:56 am
About the bots crouching, It seems to affect the Magnum too. And it seems to be possibly map specific. I guess we can attribute it to Soldat's... less than amazing AI (Don't take me for a hater, Soldat is the only reason I keep a windows partition around ^_^).

One more suggestion: Have you considered playing with the scoring system? the Zombie Hunt mod had an interesting idea with the math involved to determine if the humans or zombie's have won. I'm not sure how this would be applied to non-team match game modes, because it relies on their being a team score. The advantage being that it encourages careful playing style because your death count is as important as your kills.

I'm not implying that Zombie Hunt had the exact right idea, but playing your mod with 2 capable humans and ~30 AI zombies on the hardest difficulty always ends up being a question of "who gets the most kills?", because the zombies don't stand a chance. This results in people killing each other in an effort to get the highest score. If the focus was shifted to the more careful style of play I mentioned, it would encourage a lot more teamwork I think.

I guess if I want a more difficult game I'll have to turn on realistic and maybe advance mode.

Has anyone thought about making a map of the mall from Dawn of the Dead? Not directly RE related, but it would make a kickass map IMHO ;)

Snipers_Shot
April 25, 2006, 10:44 pm
someone teach me to mod id b really greatful cause i have this idea for a mod:

its in WW2 and i have some wep pics from that era and i dont know how to make a mod so id b greatful if someone teaches me (thanks in advance)

Drink Bloody Water
April 25, 2006, 11:32 pm
Change stuff in the soldat folder then host it. Lol, I know how to make a mod but I've never even made one. Maybe I could help ya Sniper. On Topic: I don't like the Bullets that much, I can barely see em. But for everything else you did a pretty good job. Especially the bots!!! :) PS:100TH POST WOOOOHOOOOO!

Deleted User
May 1, 2006, 8:53 am
 Quote:Originally posted by nikusanI guess if I want a more difficult game I'll have to turn on realistic and maybe advance mode.

That's the most fun way to play, dude.

Pierce
May 3, 2006, 8:34 pm
nikusan: Heh, quite a few questions, but I love answering them.

About the crouching - Soldat bots always (unless you have a flag) crouch or go prone in the presence of a player with a Barret or Ruger, as a way of making themselves harder targets. But the thing is, normally bots carry guns, so they will still attack you. Zombies, however, only have their fists, which makes them sitting ducks. I can't think of a way to solve this short or altering the bots' intelligence, so just think of them as shaking their fists in protest of their own AI. (Playing on Pointmatch makes it harder)

About the Lighter - The Lighter is a bit hard to use and I meant it to be that way. All of the Secondary Weapons are hard to use, except the Handgun which is undoubtablely the easiest, but I like to think that they make zombies kills more interesting. The reason why the flaming zombie kills you, but then still lives, is probably that it has more health than you at the time. Try to run backwards while using the Lighter to avoid getting set on fire yourself.

About the zombie maps - I realize there are many places that are difficult or impossible to get to, or get back to, in the modified maps. I just feel that being able to not fly around often while fighting zombies in a zombie map is more important than area accessability.

About scoring - Honestly, I didn't know that scoring could be affected. Do you mean changing the in-game scoring system somehow or simply doing an equation of sorts to find out who won a match? I've never played the Zombie Hunt mod by the way.

And lastly, I should probably mention somewhere that this mod is meant to be played on Realistic and Advanced modes. About 10 for Advanced works well for a 20 minute round.

And also lastly, I'm done with making zombie maps for Resoldat, but I don't mind if other mappers would like to contribute. In fact, SadistAtHeart has been working on a map that I will add in the next update.

Deleted User
May 3, 2006, 9:42 pm
Ohh, so that's why you never wanted the flag, pierce.
About the map: I plan to release the map after the forums make their change to SFM, and i re-register there. I may make another map too.