( search forums )
Need Help With Movie
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Art and Movies
Scuba Steve
March 22, 2006, 8:50 pm
I am currently working on a clan movie with vegas 6.0. Im having trouble with rendering/codecs. Ive tried using windows media v9 wmv as the renderer but the quality isnt as good as i expected even if i mess around with it. Ive tried divx and xvid as well but cannot get quality out of those either. Does anyone know how to configure xvid for best settings?

Koon
March 23, 2006, 1:22 am
The quality on recorded soldat movies is always a little fuzzy.

btw you should get windows media player 10.

a-4-year-old
March 23, 2006, 8:34 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by KoonThe quality on recorded soldat movies is always a little fuzzy.

some programs are better than others, just set wmm to a high quality setting, it should work (takes longer but who cares about that)

dr.ON
March 24, 2006, 10:51 am
Hmm i've compressed 5min 1gb made with vegas to 50mb file, i dont remember programm name :(.
Quality wasnt so good, but 1gb video hasnt good quality too, cuz video was captured by photocamera. If u r interested in my compression u can send me ur file and i'll try to compress it. You can contact me via icq:204265727, msn: bloodly@inbox.lv

Liber_Lupus
March 24, 2006, 11:38 am
 Quote:Originally posted by dr.ONHmm i've compressed 5min 1gb made with vegas to 50mb file, i dont remember programm name :(.
Quality wasnt so good, but 1gb video hasnt good quality too, cuz video was captured by photocamera. If u r interested in my compression u can send me ur file and i'll try to compress it. You can contact me via icq:204265727, msn: bloodly@inbox.lv

Do you know how long it's going to take to upload a few gb video? This made me laugh.

dr.ON
March 25, 2006, 12:51 pm
Erm, true ;__; lol

a-4-year-old
March 25, 2006, 1:04 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by dr.ONHmm i've compressed 5min 1gb made with vegas to 50mb file, i dont remember programm name :(.

wait, 5min -> 1gb??? wtf dood! you should get OK quality for 5min -> 5mb daaaiiimmmn! (say it outloud)