( search forums )
Runescape
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
spazzz
March 23, 2006, 7:42 pm
Does anyone else on soldat play runescape?If u play please post ur soldat name and ur rs username.

other soldateers that play-

D shadow
sharky
spazzz

Deleted User
March 23, 2006, 7:48 pm
LOL.. d shadow..

Yeh, I do.. uncoolmage ;D

mar77a
March 23, 2006, 8:23 pm
isuckmassivewang

how addicitve is runescape, from 0 to 10?

Deleted User
March 23, 2006, 8:44 pm
1.....the game sucks, all you do is kill goblins.....well thats all i did, and nobody every talks too you either, bunch of [CENSORED]ing [CENSORED]s

Deleted User
March 23, 2006, 9:09 pm
I think its steaming [CENSORED]

thekingkitty
March 23, 2006, 9:22 pm
i have multiple names, but i forgot all my passwords...err theres an ibeboy, a kingkitty, a masterkingkitty, um kingkitty2, err kingkitty3, kingkitty2000, something like that

runescape sucks man...

Deleted User
March 23, 2006, 10:03 pm
runescape blows major penis.. lol

Rambo_6
March 23, 2006, 11:55 pm
I played it for a while, then gave up and gave my account away. It's the same as any other mmorpg.

You have to spend 2 hours a day playing it if you hope to get anywhere. Like any mmorpg, the player who spends the most time playing it has the best advantage, no exceptions. A pile of crap, it is.

vash763
March 24, 2006, 12:01 am
Unless you play KoL, then you don't.

Deleted User
March 24, 2006, 12:12 am
yeh.. I used too, i would like go on it. maybe go click stuff, hurt my eyes.

but now i have some account. pure mage lol, my friend gives me all the runes i need lol, hes nice..

Eagles_Arrows
March 24, 2006, 12:44 am
Used to play Runescape. Now I've outgrown it.

paramud
March 24, 2006, 2:09 am
I play it when I'm bored...
It's not that good though....
SW Galaxies was better.

LazehBoi
March 24, 2006, 4:26 am
 Quote:Originally posted by paramudI play it when I'm bored...
It's not that good though....
SW Galaxies was better.

Heh heh. Having your own yacht and messing around with friends in it was the best.

Deleted User
March 24, 2006, 12:04 pm
Well i dont like mmorpg's! oooooooo, cept blitz which i think nobody plays anymore

Mothafix
March 24, 2006, 5:45 pm
mmorpg's ftw!
Final fantasy
All Blizzard games
Morrowind

Liber_Lupus
March 24, 2006, 6:23 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Rambo_6 I played it for a while, then gave up and gave my account away. It's the same as any other mmorpg.

You have to spend 2 hours a day playing it if you hope to get anywhere. Like any mmorpg, the player who spends the most time playing it has the best advantage, no exceptions. A pile of crap, it is.

Cheat. Let 10 chars mine ess for you. Drop it to one char. Sell it. You'll make a few mils in 24 hour. Then buy a char from certain forums. The hard part is..hoping that the account won't be taken back.
That's the easiest way to get high skills and the items you want. Then when you're satisfied, quit the game and do something more entertaining.

spazzz
March 24, 2006, 7:23 pm
I have about 3 account that i use two fish!

Deleted User
March 24, 2006, 7:56 pm
Has anyone ever played Project Entropia? I played that game without money, but it was still so cool xD

Deleted User
March 24, 2006, 8:00 pm
I used to play Runescape for a long time...had membership too...

Then my parents went homo and made me cancel the membership for some reason I'll never know. So I moved on to games like Soldat...and Maple Story. Then...Maple Story got very tedious and annoying so I quit playin' it and moved on to Blitz 1941.

And NOW I live in harmony with Blitz, pwning Nazi scum!

shoover
March 27, 2006, 5:56 am
Runescape is so nerdy, u play it u become a nerd, u become a nerd, u talk about it in school.

Kinda like soldat, except instead of nerds its.... hmm... <blank>

Deleted User
March 27, 2006, 11:39 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Liber_LupusCheat. Let 10 chars mine ess for you. Drop it to one char. Sell it. You'll make a few mils in 24 hour. Then buy a char from certain forums. The hard part is..hoping that the account won't be taken back.
That's the easiest way to get high skills and the items you want. Then when you're satisfied, quit the game and sell your characters for high profit.

Fixed!

Deleted User
March 27, 2006, 11:53 am
if you like soldat then all you talk about in school is guns and jet boots duuuuuuh, and he's right you do turn into a nerd

Captain Ben
March 27, 2006, 12:47 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by thekingkittyi have multiple names, but i forgot all my passwords...err theres an ibeboy, a kingkitty, a masterkingkitty, um kingkitty2, err kingkitty3, kingkitty2000, something like that

runescape sucks man...

Six accounts and you say it sucks?

Hercule Poirot
March 27, 2006, 5:31 pm
i did try it once.. got bored pretty quickly

hail tibia! xD

spazzz
April 4, 2006, 8:10 pm
Im adicted to it :x Im on it as much as i am on soldat. Witch Is a FRIKING LOT! Me and my 3 friends all share an account.

Deleted User
April 4, 2006, 8:27 pm
runescape is silly

spazzz
April 4, 2006, 10:57 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Flamerunescape is silly

what if i said soldat is silly? It may be silly to you but to me i enjoy it.

Deleted User
April 6, 2006, 12:58 am
I hate to say it, but... Wait, no I don't.

In any case, the only reason someone may actually enjoy Runescape is because they are unaware that there are far better games out there. You know, ones that have an actual community where you might get to know some people, or that have some actual semblances of goals to strive for in their gameplay.

rabidhamster
April 6, 2006, 1:38 am
 Quote:Originally posted by spazzz Quote:Originally posted by Flamerunescape is silly

Soldat is silly. How can little soldiers that can jump thirty feet with boots that emit fire and somehow propel you into the air (completely controlled as well) not be silly? Don't forget how they can survive a fall from 200ft (even in "realistic mode") and can fire a tank-piercing barret sniper rifle with a fair amount of accuracy while moving.

numgun
April 11, 2006, 12:43 am
it was fun doing the quests, but then when u did them all... it went into boring and slow lvl gaining.
the jagex team has put alot effort into runescape... i went to check it out a month ago and it looked neat.
its kewl but gets boring ;'(

a-4-year-old
April 11, 2006, 1:17 am
the quests sucked for me, i just looked for goblins
curse you goblins...

vash763
April 11, 2006, 5:42 am
It's amazing that people can put that much work into something, and it turns out so hated.

paramud
April 11, 2006, 7:18 am
 Quote:Originally posted by spazzz Quote:Originally posted by Flamerunescape is silly

Oh yeah? Well you're silly.
Silly is a retarded insult. And yes, I did just insult myself.