( search forums )
What about missions in Soldat?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Vitol
March 23, 2006, 9:27 pm
Yeah, it could be really interesting that the player could drive tanks, jeeps, etc, and make mission in group, like "kill those soldiers and explode this tank, military base, etc, rescue those hostages, etc. Also there could be wars whit lot of soldiers, tanks, machineguns, forts, grenades, air attacks, helicopters, and all you could imagine!!!. It would be really interesting, and the missions could be played in single player with bots, so you can advance to the next mission, or multiplayer via lan or internet.
Please, somebody who makes this dream real!!!.

Deleted User
March 23, 2006, 9:33 pm
Already suggested by me

rabidhamster
March 23, 2006, 10:05 pm
i've always wanted to see a storyline created with the help of soldat. sorry, but i think this idea is for crimson glory, michal's new game.

a-4-year-old
March 23, 2006, 10:37 pm
NO VEICKILLZ!

now that we have that out of the way. maps can be made with bots that would be more single player baised, but other than that soldat is a multiplayer game all the way.

Liber_Lupus
March 23, 2006, 10:51 pm
No vehicles, no missions. Bury that dream

Deleted User
March 23, 2006, 11:36 pm
wow...every time i see a topic like this..i instantly know that its a newcomer to the forums.......do some searching man...both have been suggested and shot down hundreds of times

Deleted User
March 24, 2006, 12:02 am
Lol, I totally forgot about that comic. It proves why vehicles will just bring spam and complaints.

Deleted User
March 24, 2006, 12:12 am
Could this possibly be the WRONG FORUM?

Same typical 'suggestion'

Eagles_Arrows
March 24, 2006, 12:34 am
Meh, the topic will get locked anyways...