( search forums )
The wonders of vodka
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Ok
March 23, 2006, 11:09 pm
you know how we all [CENSORED] about soldat and other issues (mostly me , but lets call it "WE")
or how "WE" whine about world wide issues and expect kids to give "US" intelligent answers?
This isn't one of those posts!
this is a post written in friday night (its like your saturday for us jews) after 3 glasses of vodka rebull home made ofcourse because I'm that cheap.
and here's my story.
a month ago I finished a 3 month course , very intense while working, for 1 test which is very important to get into the uni I want.
I needed a grade above 690 something that only 5% of the population gets. :(
doing that curse , requires atleast 6 hours of home study (each day) beyond the classes scheduled, its a very intense curse ment to work your brain like a muscle and train it for 3.5 hours of hard work , limited time test where every second can cost u 10 points.
the grades go betwin 200-800
anyhow, I need above 690, after 3 months of working my ass off (got a job in the WROST timing) and trying to study properly, I finished it.
I had so little sleep in tht period I was walking like a zoombie and started to loose hours of the day without knowing exaclty why.
I got the score 3 days ago and its 632 (#$@#^#^#$) which means I have to do it all over again, and this time ACTUALY study.
Couldn't figure out what to do. BUT!
After long long thinking, I realized I can't relax at home, cause my mom lives with me, so basicly I have to kick my mom out of my apartment (she has an apartment but refuses to move back there)
so here I am, I drove to the other half of the country , to an old [CENSORED] buddy of mine, left a nice latter explaining it all to my mom and basicly telling her "hey mom I love you and all, but please get the [CENSORED] out of my house before I loose my mind and commit myself into a mental instatute"
ofcourse I did some shopping on the way, bought a litter of vodka, some rebulles and alot of condoms.
so here I was, she's sitting on my lap, I'm talking to her friend via MSN and she's nagging me, I got into the conv, she got pissed of, and now she's talking to her friend on the phone waiting for me to "be availble" as she said :(
I had 3 glasses of vodka redbull and I'm feeling very happy, not thinking AT ALL about the fact that I'm kicking my cripled mum out of my house (yea right, not thinking about it AT ALL).
I'm hopeing that a few more glasses would fix it, prehapes some taste of her fine booty , sure she's not much to look at , but who cares, its all the same in the dark!!!!!!!! errrr

I deciced to share this in here, because I'm too lazy to find someone who cares.
so feel free to flame me, because I'm going to flame myself tomorrow with my huge hangover.

BUT! nevertheless, which each glass I drink I feel the wonder of vodka effecting me!
Making me feel so fiiiiineeeee :d oh the wonder of vodka, seriously, the wold can go to hell and I wouldn't give a crap! :D

oh and don't drink kids, its BAD for u! :S

P.S: as alot of ppl got confused, and I'm after a long walk with her dog and 2 more glasses I shall explain in short:
1- Bad period in my life, lots of stress, most of it due to my cripled mom living with me.
2- Decide to "kick" out my mom so she'll go back to her apartment
3- Got really depressed due to that, should be going straight to hell for that
4- decided to be a chicken, wrote a letter to my mom, then went into my car and drove half way across Israel to an old [CENSORED] buddy of mine
5- atm sitting at her place, after walking her dog, completly drunk, hopefully get some of her booty later on.

Is that better you bunny humping annoying chavs that can't just understand a drunk fella you!

n00bface
March 23, 2006, 11:27 pm
ok i'm confused, are you going to be having sex with your mom, or??

XenocidE
March 23, 2006, 11:45 pm
I'm extremely Confused.

Note To Self:

Never post some random Thread on Public Forums when I'm completely drunk.

Ok
March 23, 2006, 11:52 pm
1- I added a short explaination in the end
2- NO! Never do that Xenocide! good idea!

peemonkey
March 24, 2006, 1:36 am
such a twat.

FliesLikeABrick
March 24, 2006, 1:44 am
a great soldatforums moderator role model </sarcasm>

thekingkitty
March 24, 2006, 4:56 am
Thats why i drink cream soda instead of vodka...

peemonkey
March 24, 2006, 5:00 am
I don't drink, I poor water on my feet and sit in the sun for a few hours a day.

GAMEOVER
March 24, 2006, 5:22 am
Dude get use to it, its a cycle and your not the only one who deals with that element in general. Parents look forward to getting older in hopes that their kids will watch over them if they need it. I sure hope my kid would if I was sick. When you get a kid youll look at your mom and the situation differently. Now if your not able to take care of her like she needs then you should make arrangements for her to be taken care of. Sorry, but you have no one to blame but yourself.

Ok
March 24, 2006, 9:14 am
errrr
Made such a big post, took me almost 10 minutes to make it.
then CTRL+A and Delete.
Seriously, I was drunk, and you really can't presume to know what you're talking about, can you?

n00bface
March 24, 2006, 9:24 am
well even if i was drunk i think i could tell that having sex with my crippled mom is a bad idea

a-4-year-old
March 24, 2006, 12:54 pm
i could understand it the first time i read it.

you posted that on friday night, and it is friday morning here :O (not saturday)

DeMonIc
March 24, 2006, 1:51 pm
He's not having sex with his mom. He was with his 'Will-lay-for-beer' friend ( who is a girl. Geesh. )

You're really wierd when you're drunk man.

The Geologist
March 24, 2006, 4:03 pm
I agree with Gameover here...that, and don't post when you're drunk.

DePhille
March 24, 2006, 4:07 pm
Heh , you told me about it some time earlier on MSN and you shouldn't feel to bad about the fact you have to kick your mom out of your house. But what I wouldn't do is blame my mom for my insufficient points
since I could've also kicked her out before I actually got the result. In this case it might be that you did some impulsive thing whoch you'll regret later , though I dunno the full situation. In short , it's not a sin to kick your mom out , if she loves you she'll understand that you want to study better but you could've found a better timing for it.

About the wodka :) :
Water is the fluid fish have sex in , so I'm not really a fan of plain water.
My favourite alchoholic drink is Wodka-Orange (note the W!) , or those free drinks you get when you go and get some chinese food. Those Chinese people always take me for 18 and give me their drinks :). Anyway , I never drink until I'm drunk and if I do get drunk I'm completely normal the next morning , so I'm lucky on that part :).

But drinking alchohol to avoid problems is the worst thing to do in my opinion. Whenever I have to go to some very bad situation I play ragdoll , or potato-bag and ramble myself trough the mess and think about what to do after the troubles and not what to do during the troubles.

Good tip: Always make sure your other friends are drunk too or they might quote you the next day :).

Grtz , DePhille

Echo_Trail
March 24, 2006, 10:07 pm
I hear that. I have the HUGE hangovers, I tell ya. I got drunk last saturday, and I swear I still felt bad tuesday morning. It was sick! Or at least I was.

Anyway, about the drinking to forget, or to let go or whatever. It's sure not a good solution, but I know how it feels, man. Soetims you're just too tired of it all, and you're like, "[CENSORED] it, i'm going down". I caqn only imagine you would feel kinda terrible after learning of your "failure" at that test of yours. I would probably get [CENSORED] drunk as well.

And you shouldn't feel terrible about your mom. I know she's you mom, and you must love her and all, but you have a life of your own, right? It's not like you don't wanna support her or nothing, you just want to have a place of your own. Somewhere to retire to and call home. That's perfectly natural as well as logical. It's even totally fair, mate.

Don't worry about it, buddy, we all have our dark times. Just don't expect people in here to understand. These things are only clear to those who've tried similar scenarios.
Thanks, echo_trail

Ok
March 24, 2006, 10:57 pm
I didn't expect ppl to understand, though I am surprised for the best, not as much immature posts and I thought, more thought through ones, even the one GAMEOVER posted, I don't agree with totaly, but its well said and is another prespective.
So ty :)
I was just very depressed, I know what I'm doing is understandable, and is my right as a grown up, I also know its good for her as well, I know its good for the future period.
However that doesnt change the fact that it makes you feel bad, plus the girl I'm saying at was on the [CENSORED]ing phone for 3 damn hours, in which I kept listening to Sam Cooke (Blues, Jazz, Motowon sound) and kept drinking, and decided to post here, nothing special :)

Oh to explain why I didn't do it before, it was winter, in the winter its harder on my mum 'cause of the humitity in the air (it hurts her bones and joints), so she needs more taking care of, moving to a new apartment is harder under those conditions, but now, I'm starting a new course, and its getting warmer here, spring is coming or should I say already here.
Its perfect timing, plus its a low season at work so I'll be having alot more free time on my hands.

Also I had a great night (if you know what I mean..) so its all cool :)
I'll be back at home tomorrow and hopefully it will be a start of a new better period.

P.S: Yes I'm VERY odd when I'm drunk, aren't we all though?

Chakra`
March 24, 2006, 11:07 pm
those that sow in tears, amigo.

Rambo_6
March 25, 2006, 6:03 pm
I drank pure vodka on an empty stomach with no chases last night.

I learned a lesson or two.

Rhombus
March 25, 2006, 7:00 pm
so you failed the test... like 95% of all people... so what man, shouldn't play all your cards on a direction you can't get to. (oh and it's a course, not a curse)

Ok
March 26, 2006, 12:38 am
First of all , I didn't fail the test, its not a test you can fail, its like the S.T.A's in america.
Its a test meant to be a tool for uni's to screen out ppl, because there are so many applications.
I got a grade only 15% of the testers get .. the rest got lower grades.
Its just that what I want to study has high demands, 690 out of 800, as I said only 5% got it.

I'm not doubting my abilities and I'm not doubting the fact that if I'll study, I'll get it.
I'm just bumed that I have to do it again, its a very intense course, VERY hard , doing it right meaning you work your brain like a damn muscle, and that's not a pleasent feeling, you actualy feel your brain crapming up when you practice.
Errrrrr. and I'm going to do it AGAIN while working, I have no choise, I either pay a huge fine for quiting the job before my singing period is over, or waiting another year because I missed this one's application period OR just trying to study again while working, worth a shot :S

Captain Ben
March 26, 2006, 3:22 am
Here's a handy hint for forum use:
DON'T [CENSORED]ING DRINK AND USE THE FORUMS

people who come onto internet forums and chat while drunk are just... retarded.
Shouldn't you be out having a good time with [friends[/i], not posting your troubles on a forum? But meh, what do I know?
Even though it's none of my business, how badly is your mother disabled? Is she like used to her condition and take care of herself disabled or like constantly need help disabled?

Ok
March 26, 2006, 1:14 pm
If your life turn to [CENSORED] for some reason and you feel bumed out, and you haven't be partying or being able to do so for over a year, you might find yourself drinking for none partying purposes..

Captain Ben
March 27, 2006, 12:51 pm
But even retards like I have limits... I'd atleast get drunk in the canal outside than be near a computer or phone, so nothing bad happens.

Ok
March 30, 2006, 7:54 pm
That's the beauty of it all, nothing bad can happen.
Its much wrose when you find picture of yourself on a website the next morning, in some club
with thos god ugly girl you don't remember. (happened to me,bah)