( search forums )
Sleek [REG]
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your 1337 interfaces!
-Ghost-
March 24, 2006, 12:13 am
This is my first interface.
I made everything, except I darkened the nades, flipped and modified the flag icon and played with colors :D

Screens:
[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

The jet bar and ammo bar go in opposite directions, and the alpha is 255 cause I dont like see through interfaces :P
The cursor is kinda weird but its better if you change your sight line to a laser.

Thanks to : Some cool guy

And the download:
http://www.ihud.com/file.php?file=230306/1143158063/Custom-Interfaces.zip

Deleted User
March 24, 2006, 12:40 am
That looks like a really nice mod! Awesome job!

I wish the grey shield box was out though. It makes the colorfullness look bad.

I dont like the JETS thing either, wouldve been better without it. (and the ammo part.)

Overall it looks awesome? What do the flags look like btw.

-Ghost-
March 24, 2006, 1:34 am
Ha! I left that out of the screens :)

Here ya go:
[IMAGE]

As you can see it's just the regular flag reversed with a smaller X

spazzz
March 24, 2006, 3:01 am
I like it other than the grey sheild box thingy and the jet and ammo thing's go the opposite ways its confuzzling.Other than that i love it!

mike323
March 24, 2006, 5:43 am
Look pretty good for a first interface. The ammo and jets however are waay to big and blaring. My suggestion would be to switch the position of the nades and 'Jets' text, then change 'jets' and 'ammo' into neat little icons such as those on the left. Overall very nice job!

-Ghost-
March 24, 2006, 6:26 pm
I'll try that, because Ive been looking at it for a LONG time, and it looks to me like the ammo/jet bars dont belong with the health/vest bars, they look too diiferent :/

Deleted User
March 24, 2006, 8:00 pm
it looks great. but that big AMMO is annoying.

rabidhamster
March 25, 2006, 12:45 am
i like the touching up of the nades. photoshop ftw

Deleted User
March 25, 2006, 1:06 am
Yeah, if you could also make it as flat as possible. (making the shield thinner OR under the same Health like you did on the reload?)

And put little symbols instead of the big words.

Keep the colors though (exept the gray) maybe use deep purple or something.

Deleted User
March 26, 2006, 4:50 am
Very nice. I agree with drivenunder, so try takin those huge words out and i would suggest a little black stroke all the icons for health etc

spazzz
April 4, 2006, 7:50 pm
yea , ummm put liek a bullet for the amo and put a jetpack for the jets! Then i would use it all the time maybe.. :p