( search forums )
Reflexion about translation/ traduction
Soldat Forums - Misc - Translations
CKA Le MeSsiE
March 25, 2006, 2:06 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by RaptorWho in this site needs french translation???

Who in this site needs a translation in his natal language?
If we write in this forum, we learned english i think, because there is the most employed in this forum; is it a choice? is it an envy? My bad i'm sucking off your pride.

If people work to make translation if in his natal language, it's to
perennialize this game, for the ones who don't understand english, the new players who want to understand and love this game. It proves too that other languages exist, and that not only one dominate coldly the communication. It's the representation of your country, your nationality, your identity, the world multiculturalism. Permitt to much people to understand our activities is the interest of this forum and this game.
It's why WE need translations, we need all the languages, we need other language than english, we need to close wrong question like the yours Raptor.

____

Nous nécessitons tous de pouvoir traduire les actualités de ce forum et de ce site dans notre langue natale, afin de permettre à un maximum de gens d'accéder au fruit et à la compréhension de ce jeu. Refermer la barrière de la communication sur une seule langue illégitime, c'est cloisonner et dépprécier ce jeu.
Merci à tous de vous battre pour votre différence de langage.

Deleted User
April 1, 2006, 10:29 am
oh god, shut it up, english is ok.
Just don't skip english classes, and you'll easily be able to understand what's going on in here.

Damn french

Chakra`
April 1, 2006, 11:41 am
Well, if enough people want seperate soldat/all purpose forums in their native language, it can be done. We can't translate the 'whole' forum, mind, and there are other Soldat community forums for pretty much every nation and language out there.

CKA Le MeSsiE
April 7, 2006, 9:43 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Chakra`Well, if enough people want seperate soldat/all purpose forums in their native language, it can be done. We can't translate the 'whole' forum, mind, and there are other Soldat community forums for pretty much every nation and language out there.

I agree with you Chakra`; I don't want to translate this forum, because the most part of people can read it in english.
I just said that we need a translation for this site, this game; and that if nobody had said "we need a french translation", it's maybe they had not learned english.