( search forums )
Nedd a website maker...
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
asher
March 26, 2006, 12:36 am
i'm starting up a gaming website for soldat and many other games, ,iw oudl really appriciate if anyone could make me a website (html/flash/php etc) for free... i know it's a big ask, but i really don't have the time at the moment. If you do, please add me to msn
ash_platz@hotmail.com and speak to me soon.

Thanks Ash.

Deleted User
March 26, 2006, 12:39 am
I'm really noob in website making. just started making some in flash and I think this would be too much for mee ^^

asher
March 26, 2006, 12:54 am
okay thanks anyway.
thanks for reading it ^_^

peemonkey
March 26, 2006, 3:08 am
3 topics? what the hell? You made way too many topics, only make 1, and make it in the right forum.

bja888
March 26, 2006, 3:34 am
Sweet! You put a topic in the Lounge. I was worried that I would get a warning from a mod about the post I am about to make....

1) 3 topics? really now....
2) I charge no less than $30 an hour or $1,000 per job
3) Tell me if you notice the flaw in your logic...
 Quote:i'm starting up a gaming website and  Quote:make me a website
4) I deal with people who think they can make millions online with no effort. At least once a month I have to convince someone to just give up.

asher
March 26, 2006, 1:03 pm
bja, peopel ahve said this to me before, so don't act like a tough two-faced di*khead. anyway's i have contacts on msn who can do me a website, for money of course, so why woudl i pay a random like yourself $30 hourly, if my mates can do it?

kthx

bja888
March 26, 2006, 4:20 pm
Why are you posting it on the forums if you can have other people do it?

peemonkey
March 26, 2006, 5:43 pm
who are you calling a "tough two-faced d*ckhead"? and what do you mean by that?

Mothafix
March 26, 2006, 5:47 pm
Asher gets pwned

a-4-year-old
March 26, 2006, 5:49 pm
who would make a website than give it to you anyway?

Liber_Lupus
March 26, 2006, 5:51 pm
LET'S OBSERVE CLOSELY, SHALL WE?

"tough two-faced d*ckhead"
Tough - Strong and all muscely like Vin Diesel
Two-faced - Two faces combined, meaning extra beautiful
D*ckhead - He has the most beautiful penis head asher has ever witnessed. No idea where he got that information though.

Conlusion = It's a compliment.

person
March 26, 2006, 6:19 pm
lmao.

Quote:Originally posted by MothafixAsher gets pwned

bja888
March 26, 2006, 6:52 pm
Closing arguments....

none needed.

Deleted User
March 26, 2006, 10:35 pm
gg

bja888
March 26, 2006, 11:42 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by EnEsCegg

LMFAO!!! I love it!!!!

peemonkey
March 27, 2006, 12:28 am
Guys, it's the lounge, that's too much spammin'.

asher
March 27, 2006, 6:10 am
was it really a gg? sad if you think the forums is a game, then again, who knows. Show some style fools. only sensible people here are enesce and peemonkey, the rest are, "Spammers"

bja888
March 27, 2006, 1:37 pm
 Quote: if u want to go pro. Use Macromedia Dreamweaver, they kick ass.

I made http://shoover.net no problem with it
[URL]

Really, what do you know about being professional? Your way freaking off. Any self respecting web designer/developer would always hand code their teamplate. Come on!

asher
March 27, 2006, 2:00 pm
who are you talking to? shoover is pretty good, not in contrast to u13, but i'd claim it for a mini website.

DePhille
March 27, 2006, 3:09 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by bja888 Quote: if u want to go pro. Use Macromedia Dreamweaver, they kick ass.

I made http://shoover.net no problem with it
[URL]

Really, what do you know about being professional? Your way freaking off. Any self respecting web designer/developer would always hand code their teamplate. Come on!

Yup , I do use a program that higlights the code and not notepad :) Otherwise I'd get crazy. I did use Zend for some time to test my PHP offline but I prefer uploading it to my webhost with every change though.
But one of the worst things you can do is make your website with a program , unless you're using it to highlight your codes or organize the codes or use automatic functions like creating stupid forms which would take hours to make without the automations.

on-topic: I hardly have time to do anything besides school , u13sss and the guide. I wouldn't create a website for someone for free unless I gain profit out of it some way or another , for example for a good friend I know personally I'd create a website. But not for someone over the internet , unless I get paid ofcourse.

Grtz , DePhille