( search forums )
<[F-L-A]> Recruiting
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Skyler
March 26, 2006, 6:19 pm
My Clantag in the game is Skyler. The FLA is an alliance that hopes to ally with every clan in the game, making it a bigger opportunity to control fighting and balance good and evil. You will be tested when you first join, and you will qualify for a rank of the following:

--::Highest::--
-Extremist
-Commando
-Elite
-General
-Captain
-Lieutenant
-Colonel
-Assault Unit
-Recruit
--::Lowest::--

You can email me at fayt_lionguard@yahoo.com for the official FLA website. DO NOT hand this site to anyone. This clan itself has secretly been around, but never been big enough to spread news about. Now with an importance, we will try to recruit as many players an alliances to control the balance of war. We usually play Teams against enemies. Or we usually train our skills by playing CTF or HTF. Any weapons are welcome, but ranks lower than Lieutenant must use AK-74s and below it on the list. If you want to tryout, please Email me for the time and date and I will attempt to make it and watch. Since we're a newly-introduced clan, we've won no awards or tournaments of the sort. But now, we're quite interested in competing, so look out. Our goals are to ally with every clan in the game. The ones who don't ally with us are going down. We will use top-of-the-line strategies drawn for every map of every mode. We come prepared and take combat seriously if there's something in it for us. A simple showdown is important to us, because the more we win, the more respect we will gain.