( search forums )
Strategist's Challenge
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Skyler
March 26, 2006, 6:54 pm
This is a challenge to anyone who thinks they can beat me in a tactical mini-war. There will be 5 battles and five players for my team and five for yours. We will play various modes and maps. It will all be randomly chosen by a spectator who is yet to be decided. The winner will be dubbed the true strategist of the game. The loser walks away with nothing. Reply if you accept this challenge. Only the first 3 have a chance of fighting against me, so reply quick.

Deleted User
March 26, 2006, 7:56 pm
PM me.

Deleted User
March 26, 2006, 8:13 pm
depending on the time...i'll do the spectate and map choosing ect. for yas ... ;)

Deleted User
March 26, 2006, 8:16 pm
We seem to have accepted your challenge, PM Explosives.

Arbalest
March 26, 2006, 8:40 pm
Hmm, I just want to specatate normally (hopefully amazed as well). Tell me when and where you guys are doing this.

Deleted User
March 26, 2006, 10:00 pm
i WANT TO accept!

Koon
March 26, 2006, 10:32 pm
er, Skyler. You wouldn't happen to be the Skyler I know would you?

Skyler
March 26, 2006, 11:54 pm
No, I saw this site in Game Informer [which has been found as well obviously], so I'm kind of new here. And I'm very surprised that this many people are accepting my challenge in several hours. So far, only one challenger. You guys may all spectate, because the more that witness, the more: 1)Embarrasment or 2)Glory. We're still working out the details of the challenge.

Deleted User
March 27, 2006, 1:14 am
like i said...i will decide the game types and maps ect. and will spectate...
I WOULD accept the challenge but my broadband is down for a while and i'm stuck with 56k modem ( OMG I HATE IT!)

Skyler
March 27, 2006, 1:37 am
So far there are 2 spectators. I guess that's good enough. After reviewing the posts, there are two challengers. Only one spot left.

UGK
March 27, 2006, 1:49 am
Yo I want to Spec.... MSn SoldatUGK@hotmail.com

reckon
March 27, 2006, 2:14 am
Skyler, I hope the first you saw of soldat wasnt from the Game Informer magazine and youre wanting to already boast your skills...

UGK
March 27, 2006, 4:18 am
 Quote:Originally posted by reckonSkyler, I hope the first you saw of soldat wasnt from the Game Informer magazine and youre wanting to already boast your skills...
Because these dudes will own you and girl (Driven)