( search forums )
How to improve game quality
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
bja888
March 26, 2006, 10:50 pm
Spawn...

Before you attempt to rip me a new one let me explain.

For the record, I am against spawning.
I'm sure you have all played a ctf game before where the entire other team is using a m79 or a Barrett. You cant get out of the base because by the time they make it to your base their gus are all loaded they take one guy out with a law and kill another with their m79. They usually kill themselves after 1 successful shot. If your familiar with this type of situation you can understand how annoying it is. The worst part, the team doing the spawning thinks that they are the best soldat players ever.

This is how you fix things...
1) start talking [CENSORED]
Let them build up their ego before you completely destroy it.

2) Sneak your way to their base with an HK
Just keep running, do not look back!

3) Spawn like crazy!!!!
- Do camp right where they spawn, 2 will spawn and then surround you. Then you die (not good)
- Assume they will spawn then back up, try to get them all in the same spot. Then they wont be able to fire even if they get a bullet ready.
- You can normally last about 3 spawns before your killed. Only get health if it is close and then get right back in the middle of them

4) Stop spawning when they start putting up a fight.
As soon as they start using respectable weapons again. You will get killed. Thats fine though, because you will have normal/fair game play again.

5) Do not spawn again unless they revert back to their noob weapons.
Don't be a jerk, your just trying to make the game play more fun :)

Deleted User
March 26, 2006, 11:15 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by bja888
I'm sure you have all played a ctf game before where the entire other team is using a m79 or a Barrett.

Of course, silly. Just about every CTF match I've played.

Anywhoo...I tend to this ofton for revenge. It feels so damn good... Then they'll ironically call you a n00b for spawning.

shoover
March 27, 2006, 6:12 am
if this is RS, it wont work, if its regular, i doubt it will work also :P

ppl think and realize how idiots other ppl are for not having lives, so ud have to choose who u piss off carefully

a-4-year-old
April 8, 2006, 11:16 pm
http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?topic_id=31943&whichpage=1

how i, and most others feel about spawning [CENSORED]s.

headstone
April 8, 2006, 11:18 pm
Anyone that whines about spawning is retarded.

You have like two seconds of immunity.

bja888
April 8, 2006, 11:42 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by headstoneAnyone that whines about spawning is retarded.

You have like two seconds of immunity.

When 2 spawn and ther is 3 people waiting for them then it sucks.

BTW, 4 year old. Your lagging a month behind :D

-Arbalest-
April 9, 2006, 2:40 am
Well I guess it will cut down their ego for awhile, I usually just get a spas, 5 grenade to get an eye for an eye to the other team. If you want spawn the other team back you have to use the spas, deaglez, or my favorite: Chainsaw (only if your good or your oppnents are noobs) accompanied by some grenade. HK and other autos either have low range (meaning you have to get close to shoot, meaning they can grenade your ass) or doesn't kill the enemies fast enough once they start spawning in 2s.

Sigh.. In the end it's still all about spawning. When can they resist the urge of massacaring at people's base and the fun of the game.