( search forums )
1 Barret Shot= 3 Kills ???
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Ivel
March 27, 2006, 12:48 am
Waddup. Guys, today I played at Equinox, and in that middle thing that the moon is above in Equinox, 3 people were standing there. I shot a barret and got a triple kill... Lag? Bug? It doesn't seem possible even if they would have like no health.... A barret cant go SO FAR

Deleted User
March 27, 2006, 1:00 am
That barret shot goes through bodies. If they all three were all really weak, its possible.

CrazyKid980
March 27, 2006, 1:29 am
More like a lucky shot, and it is possible. Just got to be a marksmen to pull off a shot like that.

Ivel
March 27, 2006, 3:29 am
Lol Well I'm an HK MP5 person.... Not barret... But I decided to use it once.... And I was lucky :D

shoover
March 27, 2006, 6:11 am
twice is very common, but... three.. hmm, now thats a moment

Outcast
March 27, 2006, 4:56 pm
Double kill isn't all tha common... and yes it can do that. Technically you can get a multi kill or more.

-Arbalest-
March 28, 2006, 1:16 am
Well if all three on the same screen as you are and they are not all at full health it is possible.
No, it's not a bug and not likely due to lag. I hardly get any kills in lag with M82 (just not that skilled I guess).

Norris Scott
March 29, 2006, 5:44 am
I've gotten Multi off a barret shot, which is the luckiest I've ever had. It was on Run I believe, and the entire enemy team decided to rush as a unit low. Two of our guys fell against them but dealt damage to all of them, and I let off one shot as they all came charging from that little dip towards the red base.

Next thing I know I see several corpses hit the ground. I'm guessing the weakest ones were in the front, which would make sense considering they'd be the ones who encountered my team mates to begin with... nevertheless, it was a bit of a "WTF?!" moment for me, as I never even knew that was possible.

Chariot
March 29, 2006, 9:59 pm
ive had moments like tha on run where i shoot at the first guy and dont see the second and third guy and i kill the first one and the ricochet kills the two others that i didnt see. thats always fun to brag about. even more fun to hear 'em whine.

Soap
March 29, 2006, 11:00 pm
Image removed. Outcast

Outcast
March 30, 2006, 11:45 am
 Quote:Originally posted by SoapImage removed. Outcast

Also, first warning.

livingdalife
March 30, 2006, 4:02 pm
Oo soap got in trouble...ontopic...thats a lucky shot! I had a multikill once with the deagles, 1 shot got me 4 ppl down...so thats a bit WTF for me 2

bgretydews
April 11, 2006, 3:04 pm
The best i got was a double with 1 Single HK shot, yeah i just shot bt accident and it killed 2 people infact i might even have it recorded ;D, but im not gonna look now i have thosends of records :D

Drink Bloody Water
April 12, 2006, 1:53 am
I did the same thing on the ridge on Voland and got a multikill cause all the opponents were Weak.

jbigz
April 18, 2006, 10:23 am
i dont know if im bein too nice here, but guys dont brag that your better than the thread poster or got more consecutive kills, its no fun for him. he feels like he didnt need to post it. :(

bond_james_bond
April 18, 2006, 1:19 pm
dont worry jbigz, you are being too nice. It's all part of the discussion!

I've only been able to get a double with a barret. But once a triple (in realistic) with a ruger.

Raptor
April 18, 2006, 3:48 pm
Wow! You must be freakin lucky foo xD
5% probability it was a bug

azndarklord
April 24, 2006, 6:24 pm
pretty cool but when i was in a giant zombie game i shot a law at this one zombie and i got insane kills CRAZY!!!!!

Ivel
April 25, 2006, 4:47 am
lol. I like boogieman matches. I take spas, nades, and law and kill the living [CENSORED] outa them!!! XD

Ivel
April 25, 2006, 4:47 am
I also did the barret thing again only this time I got 2 kills :)

Ivel
April 25, 2006, 4:48 am
O and 1 more thing, AZNDarklord, if u shot ONE zombie, how did u get INSANE KILL?

azndarklord
April 25, 2006, 3:59 pm
i think there was like.....six billion zombies hiding behind it? i dunno....A REAL HAPPY BUG!

shoover
April 27, 2006, 5:29 pm
lol bot waypoint all 12 or something zombies in a place to stop, use the barret and see how many you can get.

David S7
April 28, 2006, 5:48 am
OmG, lucky shot ^^ .

MOFO NOFO
April 28, 2006, 11:07 am
I kill pixals with my barret.

Spectral
April 28, 2006, 10:02 pm
ive dun 5 at one time ~lol

ThomasMortfog
May 2, 2006, 9:50 pm
I never knew a barret went through bodies. Probably because I've never used it =D

Anyway, nice job!

Da cHeeSeMaN
May 3, 2006, 6:20 pm
lol nice ivel.

Offtopic: Ivel the edit button exists...not need to triple post xD

Mr. Jenkins
May 13, 2006, 6:00 pm
Once, on inf_zappalin, I got a triple kill with the barret. And I didn't see the second and third ones.
The barret can't go through a teammate's body, and if it does, it doesn't kill anything.

BooBoo McBad
May 14, 2006, 4:51 am
Could've been a bug. Sometimes on messed servers I kill one guy and it says double kill, and when I look at the kill log it shows me killing them twice.

Hogan
May 19, 2006, 1:29 pm
I got a bunch of friends together, got them all on alpha and I was on bravo alone, got them to weaken themselves then stand in a line. It's not skillful, but it did get me a Serial Kill![Kill x6]
Otherwise my best is Triple Kill

Tournamation
June 5, 2006, 8:09 pm
if you want kill 3 people in once you need to shoot in their head, when i try that,that was work

t3rr0r
June 7, 2006, 7:50 am
This is possible...Of Course...You are lucker...