( search forums )
madness mod
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - General Discussions
Fidle
March 27, 2006, 1:16 am
im makeing a madness mod i made the gosteks and 1 weapon and i was woundering if someone could help me with it....................yeah

here are some screens

[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

EmperorofChoas
March 27, 2006, 5:08 am
nO FUKIN WAY THAT LOOK FUNNY!!!!!!! ....IS THAT EVEN SOLDAT?!?!..... I COULD HELP YOU, DEPENDS ON WHAT THO??

Fidle
March 27, 2006, 11:20 am
lol thats not soldat thats screens from madness interactive the game, and i need help with the weapons. if your going to help the weapons need to be shades of gray, its just how it is

Deleted User
March 27, 2006, 2:09 pm
Good luck for you mod i hope thats will be good!

numgun
March 27, 2006, 3:59 pm
that mod allready exist... ur late pal ; )

where? www.soldatmods.tk (full mods section)

Fidle
March 27, 2006, 8:54 pm
LOL and is that agenst the rules??? huh is it? huh? no. and ye si already know theres one already made im aware of that.

Deleted User
March 27, 2006, 8:57 pm
calm the [CENSORED] down, newfish!

if you want help from someone, you should behave and be patient.

Fidle
March 27, 2006, 10:42 pm
lol im not new i just havent posted something ina wile

Zero72
March 28, 2006, 9:18 am
The guns in the existing mod seem to lack detail. I mean, even more than in the actual Madness series. I'd like to see if you can top it.

Deleted User
March 28, 2006, 3:00 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Fidlelol im not new i just havent posted something ina wile

18 days seems pretty new to me.. anyway, the moderators allways get to you one way or another, so behaving is a friendly advice.

Koon
March 31, 2006, 4:25 pm
There's actually 2 maddness mods already, the other is on the madnesscombat.net forums, but it really sucks nuts.

Rhombus
March 31, 2006, 5:07 pm
created March 10th 2006.... nooooooooooo you're not new... you're a vet man!
we should already have made a Fidle-memorial statue, for your great services to the soldat forums.

[/sarcasm]