( search forums )
-VzX- recruiting
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
-VzX- Silverflame
March 27, 2006, 6:26 pm
Name: -VzX- violent zero Xstrikers
Leader: -VzX- Silverflame
sflame20@hotmail.com Leader

Stressing: read all the rules (theres only 8, but really only looks like 5 or 6, and they are easy too)
Fav Game: TM, CTF
Required: no rookies, fairly/very knowledgeable in skill, active in contact and posting, MUST HAVE MSN
Tryout: Post in www.violentzeroxstrikers.tripod.com/index.htm (if you cant post in signup for whatever reason talk to me on msn at my contact ^)
Weapons: Any except minigunners
Members: about 14

Saint-Cross
March 27, 2006, 9:24 pm
lol, so you won't let minigunners in, but you'll let m79 [CENSORED]s in?

DragonSlayer
March 28, 2006, 7:33 am
If you have 10-14 members, why do you have need for 2 more? o_o

-VzX- Silverflame
March 28, 2006, 2:35 pm
i had to get rid of the "excess" people (those who either were never active or posted after we recruited them..) btw after that, we have 9 ppl 0_- so maybe we need more than 2. Saint-Cross, an m79er in my opinion is better than a noob minigunner, and were looking for people that can use different guns just as good as their favorite :D

Deleted User
March 28, 2006, 9:40 pm
im interested are you interested in me?

lithium
March 29, 2006, 8:23 pm
Just for the record, there have been many ocassions when I've beaten the crap out of M79ers with a minigun. Just ask seany, minigun is pr0 in the right hands.

mar77a
March 29, 2006, 8:27 pm
yes sir, the only problem is the unfair lag it produces (which im not against because i always have it :))

Outcast
March 30, 2006, 12:55 pm
And back on topic we go?

bja888
March 30, 2006, 1:55 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by OutcastAnd back on topic we go?

After I post my 2 cents....

The only lag I have even seen from mini is due to a poor video card. So saying that a mini produces a lag advantage is not true.

If you findd some one who can only get a m79 kill by being point blank. Then a mini or shotty is reccomended.

-VzX- Silverflame
March 30, 2006, 6:33 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by OutcastAnd back on topic we go?

ONTOPIC PEOPLE: legendary thai ghost..i cant be interested in you if you dont try to post or register. If you do good in the tryouts, then i would have interest in u ;)

livingdalife
March 30, 2006, 6:59 pm
I hope to see some "good" people in the clan soon...at the moment, we have just had a major cleanup of all those ppl that signed up for the hell of it, but never posted. We arn't currently in CW yet, as we are still in practice mode...and need more members. Also I am no longer Co-Leader of VzX, I'm just a plain old member and moderator of our forums. RaTt is now co-leader.
Check out our mods and maps website too...[URL]
if for some reason you cannot view dot tk websites (like half of the internet users of the world) then see [URL]. The Website was only just made, so we only have a few downloads at the moment...
I encourage people to join this clan...as we have potential to be one of the best...So, On your feet soldier, and march over to our website..ya maggot.*salutes* Dissmissed.

-VzX- Silverflame
March 30, 2006, 10:12 pm
...this is for recruiting hh, we can put those links in our homepage..just ask ratt, ne ways ppl, just visit our clan homepage (im home now so heres our new clanpage http://violentzeroxstrikers.tripod.com/index.htm )

dont worry bout the bump, its been 4 days and we only got a few new people... were looking for maybe a few more :D

Outcast
April 4, 2006, 12:03 pm
Next time, edit your first post with this kind of things, both of you. Any more posts like these get deleted. Also if it wont stop, I'm giving out warnings. Just edit the damn topic.

-VzX- Silverflame
April 5, 2006, 3:39 pm
we havent been looked at much since this topic started, so we need to get a moveon and actually go in soldat servers and look for u guys ;)

Outcast
April 5, 2006, 10:23 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by -VzX- Silverflamewe havent been looked at much since this topic started, so we need to get a moveon and actually go in soldat servers and look for u guys ;)

Second warning. Again. I've already deleted 1 of your pointless posts today(after my warning post), this is your second one and it's also right after when I pointed out I will be giving warnings if it wont stop.

The §niper God
April 17, 2006, 6:41 am
Ill join, im obviously a sniper, is there a tryout? Ive been on for about half a year and im good

The §niper God
April 17, 2006, 9:10 pm
srry just read the rules....
my name is The Sniper God
My favourite weapons are Sniper and steyer AUG (on realistic)Favourite secondary is:LAW
Im on Msn: the_one_ring_96@hotmail.com
Ive played for about half a year and im experienced in CTF, INF(both sides) and all other modes
out of ten i'd say 8-9/10 for me
id like to join a clan because im a real team player and will give support to anyone!

-VzX- Silverflame
April 17, 2006, 9:24 pm
like the first post says here look in http://violentzeroxstrikers.tripod.com/index.htm

i believe we had a site rebuild, it should work now ;)

The §niper God
April 18, 2006, 11:29 pm
er... the websites down, what should I do?

ThE_eNd
April 22, 2006, 6:35 am
Hey I'd like to join your clan if i dont make the |Pandas| i like ctf games and my fav wepons are spazz mp5 and rugger also my e-mail is Crazy_99299@hotmail.com. I am a skilled soldat player named ThE_eNd. Please contact me if i can join your clan.

Shirogane
April 22, 2006, 7:45 am
Do we need the registered version to join?

text_killer
April 25, 2006, 5:48 am
[IMAGE]

Deleted User
April 25, 2006, 6:04 am
This thread is going nowhere.
People are spamming and adding useless posts to a should-be serious topic.

This thread should be locked.

lithium
April 25, 2006, 2:21 pm
text wins, gg.

-VzX- Silverflame
April 25, 2006, 3:53 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by ThE_eNdHey I'd like to join your clan if i dont make the |Pandas| i like ctf games and my fav wepons are spazz mp5 and rugger also my e-mail is Crazy_99299@hotmail.com. I am a skilled soldat player named ThE_eNd. Please contact me if i can join your clan.

just make sure u read the rules and stuff :)
 Quote:Originally posted by ShiroganeDo we need the registered version to join?

nope 0.o
 Quote:Originally posted by text_killer[IMAGE]

if im not mistaken text_killer, your the first one to put spam in this topic...
 Quote:Originally posted by lithiumtext wins, gg.

no he doesn't -_-;