MUSIC (making of Necromancide)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Art and Movies
VaultchilD
March 27, 2006, 7:28 pm
And what about this kind of fanart? ;-)

[URL]

Deleted User
March 27, 2006, 7:57 pm
wow! THATS REALLY COOL:D what did u use to make that?

please make a necromanicide version too:|

Deleted User
March 27, 2006, 8:27 pm
That's pretty [CENSORED]in' good.

VaultchilD
March 28, 2006, 3:45 am
Thanks!
I used my Washburn X16G13..., #1084;y DeathMetal Pedal..., my Digitech processor a bit... and my brains of course! :-)

And about Necromancide... I'm thinking about it... ;-)

bja888
March 28, 2006, 3:49 am
wow cool [CENSORED]. I find trance music helps brings you into the zone better than rock.

antiCamper
March 28, 2006, 4:04 am
Nice

Norris Scott
March 28, 2006, 4:15 am
Listening to it now... sounds really awesome thus far :)

VaultchilD
March 28, 2006, 5:55 am
 Quote:Originally posted by bja888wow cool [CENSORED]. I find trance music helps brings you into the zone better than rock.

Thanks!
But what zone? Naah... HEAVY METAL IS THE LAW! :-)

m00`
March 28, 2006, 9:20 am
hey its pretty good actually, personally I think it should replace the original

n00bface
March 28, 2006, 9:57 am
I think you got the timing on the riffs a bit screwed up. It's also bassier and less clear than the original; I like the crisp in the original tone way more. The solo you added doesn't really fit the feel of the original song either.

Otherwise it is good playing, good recording quality, decent transcribing, good layout, and good drum programming (But the drum samples are very fake sounding)

GreenHornet
March 28, 2006, 5:29 pm
Wow, the best thing for long time in this teenX hell-hole forum. My respects goes to you. And the Necromancide would be great. ;)

VaultchilD
March 28, 2006, 5:33 pm
Thank you, m00`, GreenHornet and n00bface!
What can I say?.. In spite of fact that I love Dream Theater music I'm not Petrucci... :-) But I try! And the solo... I tried to bring something new, different in this composition. So now, n00bface, I can say I DID IT! ;-)
And... It's my first experience...

But thanks for your criticizm!

Norris Scott
March 28, 2006, 6:30 pm
Hmmm, was gonna download it today since I'd listened to it yesterday and it rocked, but it seems the link to the song isn't working. Windows Media Player is telling me I need to download codecs for it, and Winamp is saying there's an error with the file, so I can't even download to save to my computer.

VaultchilD
March 28, 2006, 7:14 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Norris ScottHmmm, was gonna download it today since I'd listened to it yesterday and it rocked, but it seems the link to the song isn't working. Windows Media Player is telling me I need to download codecs for it, and Winamp is saying there's an error with the file, so I can't even download to save to my computer.

It's Russian FREE HOSTING! ;-) There's problem... YOU HAVE to go to www.vaultchild.h16.ru and save link... And this is the only problem I know.

Norris Scott
March 28, 2006, 8:12 pm
I just tried it and it didn't work :(

Do you have the song file on your computer? You could email me it at NorrisScott@Gmail.com and I could put it up on an American one for you so more people could access it :)

Alamo
March 28, 2006, 8:14 pm
Awesome stuff! Nice :) Do the other songs too ^^

EDIT: After listening to the entire song I must say that I share n00bface's criticism.

a-4-year-old
March 29, 2006, 8:41 pm
it sounds extremely low quality and the spaz in the background didnt really work out well.

necromicide would be cool like this.

Soap
March 29, 2006, 10:58 pm
[IMAGE]

Deleted User
March 29, 2006, 11:38 pm
Argh! Myine eyes! Must...not..turn...g4y....

a-4-year-old
March 30, 2006, 2:13 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Soapreally [CENSORED] picture

you really need to stop posting this bull[CENSORED] everywhere. it is getting annoying quick.

on topic: Necromacide would work much better than this current remake of bloody soil which turned out more like gore than bloody soil.

-Ghost-
March 30, 2006, 2:42 am
Listening to it now....
By any chance about 3/4 near the end is there soldat fighting sounds?
Hmmmmm i heard a FN Minimi, Someguy dieing, and a Spas-12 am I right?
Freaking awsome job though, I think everything fits perfectly, (I LOVE those fighting sounds)
Also Necromancide would be awsome too :P

n00bface
March 30, 2006, 3:10 am
 Quote:What can I say?.. In spite of fact that I love Dream Theater music I'm not Petrucci... :-) But I try! And the solo... I tried to bring something new, different in this composition. So now, n00bface, I can say I DID IT! ;-)
That's true, I guess it was creative. This is the fan creation forum after all.

I think you should do all the soldat songs (This, Necromancide, and Gore.) That would be a cool collection.

VaultchilD
March 30, 2006, 3:43 am
I'LL TRY...

VaultchilD
April 15, 2006, 7:52 pm
I'm sorry, but I can't make Necromancide soon... I want to use real bass, real keyboard and, as ideal, real drums... So... This summer, I think...

Deleted User
April 15, 2006, 8:21 pm
Very nice bloody soil!

VaultchilD
April 16, 2006, 1:54 pm
Thanks!

VaultchilD
April 22, 2006, 6:59 pm
Just a little bit of necrotraining...
www.vaultchild.h16.ru

rabidhamster
April 22, 2006, 7:41 pm
YES! Listening right now, I really like the changes you made.

GreenHornet
April 22, 2006, 11:57 pm
Not bad, but it misses the energy/punch of the original necromancide. But you are definitely on the right tracks.

VaultchilD
April 23, 2006, 6:42 am
It's not a final! It's just a training... There'll be energy!.. ;-)

Deleted User
April 23, 2006, 7:13 am
fricken awesome

Swebonny
April 23, 2006, 2:36 pm
omfg this sounds like heaven !!!! :D:D:D:D!!!"ยค"!

omg so good!

Deleted User
April 23, 2006, 4:09 pm
Im waiting how you making the necromancide music!

Flying_Dutchman
April 23, 2006, 5:14 pm
Really awesome man. I love how you mixed the soldat sounds through it.

VaultchilD
April 23, 2006, 6:17 pm
Thank you, guys!
I'm programming drums for Necromancide now... Trying to make it sounds REAL not SYNTH! So process is started!

rabidhamster
April 24, 2006, 8:54 pm
Your site, http://www.vaultchild.h16.ru/, doesn't seem to be working at the moment. Any ideas?

VaultchilD
April 25, 2006, 11:23 am
F*cking hosters... I'll fix it... Sorry!

P.S.
New links at
http://vaultchild.fatal.ru/

David S7
April 25, 2006, 2:49 pm
Damn, I'm at school and I can't hear it! It's blocked :( . I'll hear it as soon as I get home!

DeMonIc
April 25, 2006, 5:16 pm
That Bloody soil remake rules, it'd fit a Soldat short frag-movie I think :) Very good job.

MOFO NOFO
April 25, 2006, 5:37 pm
if you make necro.. ill totally give you my babies.

VaultchilD
April 25, 2006, 7:00 pm
Okay... :-)

im Spicy
April 29, 2006, 2:55 am
I know this is off the topic, but where are the origional mp3s that came with soldat located in the soldat folder?

VaultchilD
April 29, 2006, 7:45 am
There's NO mp3s in the soldat folder! It's a track-music. It was made with Impulse Tracker or soft like that... But you can find what you want at http://soldatmods.edgegaming.com/integramod/dload.php?action=file&file_id=51

Good luck! :-)

Gortaak
May 1, 2006, 8:42 pm
as a guitarist myself its a pretty decent remake of bloody soil, but the solo doesnt fit at all, and parts sound off key, and a few of the riffs sound awkward with your little pauses, and weird palm mutes, but a decent job all in all,ive actually been working on a version of Gore myself, no drums yet tho, but if you want, i have a Bass, and i could do the basslines to BLoody Soil and Necromantacide if you dont want them synthisized and ill send them to you.

VaultchilD
May 2, 2006, 6:09 pm
I don't know... In fact I've got a bass-guitarist... We're in our so-called "project" FestOfLife... So I hope that Necromancide will be ours! But thank you, Gort... :-) By the way... Bloody Soil was recorded as first try... Without re-recording or like that... As was! :-) So I'll try to make all moments in Necromancide fit... :-)

lithium
May 12, 2006, 11:58 pm
I can't find the file on the page it sends me to...and I really want to hear this :D

VaultchilD
May 13, 2006, 5:51 am
I don't know... It works!
[URL]

If you want so, I can send it to you...