( search forums )
Tker problem...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
AbsoluteDead
March 28, 2006, 6:16 am
Yes i know I should not post this but it really pissed me off. I was playing soldat and i killed this one dude on accident and then he wouldnt stop killing me. So I stoped and killed him ONCE for all the times he killed me, then he started attacking again. Then he got the rest of the team to kill me. So I stoped and so did he, but on the next map he started up again wen i killed him on accident and i was aiming at an enemy which was on the other side of him. So he started killing me over and over non-stop. I was attacking back so I wouldn't die. I switched to blue team coz I have a choice on which team i can be on. Then he started killing me there. I said i stoped but he did NOT stop. The person talking on the server message did NOTHING to stop it he just let this guy kill me. And when I was arguing on how I can choose my team coz he kept saying, "go red" and I didnt want too. Then I got kicked off and it said server full when it wasn't! This guy should have stoped killing me and the person at the server messages (and I repeat again) DID NOT DO ONE THING TO STOP HIM!!!!! HE LET HIM KILL ME AND AFTER A WHILE HE KICKED ME OFF!!! Yes I know I over reacted on this but I want to say that there are tkers out there. OH! One more thing, I had to keep running from him to stay alive also.

Thank You for reading this and please reply on what you think,
AbsoluteDead

Deleted User
March 28, 2006, 7:11 am
haha you got owned, multiple times

Deleted User
March 28, 2006, 7:15 am
 Quote:Originally posted by EnEsCehaha you got owned, multiple times

I'm just sad that I wasn't there to join in.

crazymonkey
March 28, 2006, 7:28 am
Hilarious, I give props to whoever made this amazing story. It really made my night.

Eagles_Arrows
March 28, 2006, 11:34 am
*Rolling*
*On*
*The*
*Floor*
*Laughing.*

That's a wonderful Soldat Moment right there!

-VzX- Silverflame
March 28, 2006, 2:31 pm
i wonder if that guy was a noob or not *thinks.......*

Koon
March 28, 2006, 4:12 pm
I think I was there actually, or else it was a situation very similar.

bja888
March 28, 2006, 4:41 pm
I love it when 2 team mates get pissed at each other in R/S

-VzX- Silverflame
March 28, 2006, 4:50 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by bja888I love it when 2 team mates get pissed at each other in R/S

your a whiner dude, why are u talking about other ppl getting tked? you were complaining in u13 about -VzX- spawning when its completly ok to do -_-;

Deleted User
March 28, 2006, 6:20 pm
/friendlyfire 0

I like going into R/S servers on a random name and killing my entire team :P

lithium
March 28, 2006, 7:51 pm
^^ lol yea zam

1. You killed the guy and this gave him an excuse to have some fun.
2. Don't get so freaked out about it, it's no big deal. Just chill out.
3. Teamkilling is fun.
4. Server messages can be sent automatically, admin doesn't have to be present.

btw your story was hilarious.

bond_james_bond
March 28, 2006, 9:25 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by AbsoluteDead So I stoped and killed him ONCE for all the times he killed me, then he started attacking again.

Mistake number one

Once you do this, noobs will never get off your case

Koon
March 29, 2006, 5:16 am
Heh, just a couple of hours ago I was on the Teampro server and one guy just kept killing our entire team so I started to fight back and soon we were just in a constant duel with each other but we were both good so sometime it took a while and a lot of teamates got killed in the crossfire. Strangly, no one even voted to kick us.

a-4-year-old
March 30, 2006, 1:52 am
 Quote:Originally posted by AbsoluteDeadYes i know I should not post this but it really pissed me off. I was playing soldat and i killed this one dude on accident and then he wouldnt stop killing me. So I stoped and killed him ONCE for all the times he killed me, then he started attacking again. Then he got the rest of the team to kill me. So I stoped and so did he, but on the next map he started up again wen i killed him on accident and i was aiming at an enemy which was on the other side of him. So he started killing me over and over non-stop. I was attacking back so I wouldn't die. I switched to blue team coz I have a choice on which team i can be on. Then he started killing me there. I said i stoped but he did NOT stop. The person talking on the server message did NOTHING to stop it he just let this guy kill me. And when I was arguing on how I can choose my team coz he kept saying, "go red" and I didnt want too. Then I got kicked off and it said server full when it wasn't! This guy should have stoped killing me and the person at the server messages (and I repeat again) DID NOT DO ONE THING TO STOP HIM!!!!! HE LET HIM KILL ME AND AFTER A WHILE HE KICKED ME OFF!!! Yes I know I over reacted on this but I want to say that there are tkers out there. OH! One more thing, I had to keep running from him to stay alive also.

Thank You for reading this and please reply on what you think,
AbsoluteDead

i have found 2 things to be true about the vast majority of the soldat community:
1.almost nobody says "hi" when i say hi when i enter a server

2.nobody knows how to kickvote properly