( search forums )
Are wings possible? (i cant spell)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Modding help
smurfslayer
March 29, 2006, 1:01 am
I havent heard of it being done before so im kindof curious if wings are possible. I dont want them to flap or anything but instead just kinda sit there. So can someone tell me weither or not its possible?

Koon
March 29, 2006, 5:29 am
could you be more specific? do you wan to be able to fly? or do you just want them for looks? I recall someone turning the dreadlocks into a cape once so this may be possible.

smurfslayer
March 29, 2006, 9:31 pm
i just want them for looks to go on a demon gostek

numgun
March 30, 2006, 6:47 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Kooncould you be more specific? do you wan to be able to fly? or do you just want them for looks? I recall someone turning the dreadlocks into a cape once so this may be possible.

no, he wants the wings at the back of his soldat gosteks.

and i think it might be possible with some body part... but im not sure about it : /

edak
March 30, 2006, 7:44 am
I tried this once before but was unable to determine a body part that would not stuff it all up.

Rhombus
March 31, 2006, 5:19 pm
ehm... no I don't think it is possible.
the most logic thing to do would be to put them on the back of the chest-gostek part, but that will make the chest un-allign. other parts of the body move as you move either the cursor or your soldat, so no, it is not possible. not yet at least.