( search forums )
more options on costumizing your soldat?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Improvements Discussion
bboy new
March 29, 2006, 1:31 am
havent you wanted to have your soldat look like "insertherohere" and couldent do it due to the lack of options? i think so....debate!

a-4-year-old
March 29, 2006, 2:23 am
what a lack of an actual topic.

not even ideas for it.

MM screwed up the netcode so he wouldnt be able to add more hairstyles ect without redoing alot of soldat.

*done*

GluLm
March 29, 2006, 9:07 am
Indeed, MM can't improve this anymore.
However you can modify the files yourself though, and make custom gosteks (like bunny hears and stuffs like that).
Useless thread. :)

Zegovia
March 29, 2006, 1:14 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by a-4-year-oldwhat a lack of an actual topic.

not even ideas for it.

MM screwed up the netcode so he wouldnt be able to add more hairstyles ect without redoing alot of soldat.

*done*

Thats a shame though.. :(

bboy new
March 29, 2006, 10:10 pm
yeah i wished you could color certain body parts a color and you could have masks and more styles...sigh to bad no one can se your custom ghostecks because i already have some

Soap
March 29, 2006, 10:44 pm
We need more options for Chuck Norris.

[IMAGE]

vash763
April 2, 2006, 11:36 am
Wasn't there a way to like, wear trees on your head and stuff.

Deleted User
April 4, 2006, 5:15 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Zegovia Quote:Originally posted by a-4-year-oldwhat a lack of an actual topic.

not even ideas for it.

*done*

Thats a shame though.. :(

Ye I have to agree. Did MM even try to make this better ???

tRaQs
April 7, 2006, 1:58 am
 Quote:Originally posted by a-4-year-oldwhat a lack of an actual topic.

not even ideas for it.

*done*

Sadly, this is true, I really hope one day he will come around to fixing this, because I'd love to have way more options. =(