( search forums )
SoldatForums Ad??
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Web Pages
Puddle Jumper
March 29, 2006, 6:58 am
Hey, I was wondering if you guys from SoldatForums would make an advertisement for my clan site! The URL is www.bamsoldat.tk or http://flameguthix.t35.com. There is plenty of room, and the ads will go in my next version (3.2.1), which alot of improvements will be made. Right now there is just an empty box, but thats because I have no ads to put there!

The specifics are:

Height: 600 px
Width: 120 px
Graphics: Flash, regular, anything that loads quickly.

*Note: Be sure to make the ad according to the color scheme. Its Dark blue on white. Check out the site for more details... from your eyes!

I hope you consider this. Email me if you have any questions about it: asdfdelta@gmail.com

GluLm
March 29, 2006, 9:03 am
Hi.
I don't know how old you are, but this is not the right place to post this.
Check the Web pages sub-forum and see if you can post your "site" there. Please read the rules.
Good to see you can write english though.

a-4-year-old
March 29, 2006, 8:27 pm
move?

pm admin?

delete topic?

now?

edit: the link dont work none good.

FliesLikeABrick
March 29, 2006, 9:31 pm
Please do not use .tk addresses for your sites, they do not work on all ISPs because .tk isn't registered properly as a top-level domain, and some ISP's choose to ignore it (including mine and many others).

and for future reference, this should be posted in the Web Pages forum, where I am moving it to now.

edit: and no, we won't advertise it for you, that is what this forum is for.

Puddle Jumper
March 30, 2006, 4:56 am
Okay, so sorry for taking up your time.

shoover
April 7, 2006, 11:34 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by FliesLikeABrickPlease do not use .tk addresses for your sites, they do not work on all ISPs because .tk isn't registered properly as a top-level domain, and some ISP's choose to ignore it (including mine and many others).

yea and just the main site.tk only appears throught the page. also when u reload it goes back to the main site.