( search forums )
SoldatUnited
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Web Pages
Jack Bauer
March 30, 2006, 4:27 am
Visit SoldatUnited - [URL] (It's the same, the only difference are the ads).
Join the forums - [URL]

rabidhamster
March 31, 2006, 2:41 am
do you really have to make another forum?

CKA Le MeSsiE
March 31, 2006, 10:52 am
very nice design ;)

David S7
April 1, 2006, 12:48 am
I'm Jack Bauer but with another account, I wanted to have a more unique name. Jack Bauer is really common, so I made this account.

By the way, thank you CKA Le MeSsiE! :D

David S7
April 5, 2006, 4:59 am
I know freewebs may not be the best freehost.

Can anyone tell me where can I download a program to build my logo?

Deleted User
April 5, 2006, 6:07 am
i new a good one but that was yaers ago now i use psp an ps

David S7
April 6, 2006, 4:36 am
Anyone?

shoover
April 7, 2006, 11:36 pm
If your an expert... Microsoft paint? lol.

CKA Le MeSsiE
April 8, 2006, 12:53 am
 Quote:Originally posted by David S7I'm Jack Bauer but with another account, I wanted to have a more unique name. Jack Bauer is really common, so I made this account.

By the way, thank you CKA Le MeSsiE! :D

All the pleasure is for me XD

David S7
April 8, 2006, 1:12 am
 Quote:Originally posted by shooverIf your an expert... Microsoft paint? lol.

Was that an insult?

David S7
April 8, 2006, 6:27 am
Ok, I got Microsoft Front Page & Adobe Photoshop CS. Thanks for the help anyways.

Zero72
April 8, 2006, 6:47 am
Psst: [IMAGE]

David S7
April 8, 2006, 4:15 pm
Was it? Lol -.- .

Deleted User
April 8, 2006, 4:50 pm
templates templates... you score 0 on creativity (is that a word?)

David S7
April 8, 2006, 5:33 pm
Dude, I just started. Please help me Psycho. Where can I download a free template and then edit it myself?

bja888
April 8, 2006, 7:42 pm
Clever name, I like it.
Press or say 2 now for a rant about the over use for forums.
Press or say 3 now for a rant about WYSIWYG editors.
Press or say 4 now for a rant about poor web design.

David S7
April 8, 2006, 7:47 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by bja888Clever name, I like it.

What's that about rants?

rabidhamster
April 8, 2006, 8:05 pm
God i hate WYSIWYG. With a passion.

David S7, what's different/unique about SoldatUnited? I'm not trying to insult you, I'm just saying.

bja888
April 8, 2006, 10:23 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by David S7 Quote:Originally posted by bja888Clever name, I like it.

What's that about rants?

I can rant about any of those. Tell me which one you want to hear.

Deleted User
April 8, 2006, 10:49 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by David S7Dude, I just started. Please help me Psycho. Where can I download a free template and then edit it myself?

I would suggest you learn to make real websites. we are having it at school, and its not all that complicated to learn. I make my websites in flash

bja888
April 8, 2006, 11:43 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Psycho I make my websites in flash

Smacks psycho and just walks away...

Deleted User
April 8, 2006, 11:54 pm
hey, it might not be the best, but its the easiest ;P

David S7
April 9, 2006, 12:02 am
Psycho can you add me to MSN and help me improve my site?

jettlarue
April 10, 2006, 3:45 am
u can use the gimp for pics. thats what i use, its written in gtk enviroment and supports basically all file formats and has a ton of editing options. basically a free photoshop. may be a bit harder to learn what everything does though :) and btw, did clanplanet or whatever make the layout or did u just use there images? cus thats nice layout, a bit high on bandwidth with all those images. u could do some javascript image optimising to quicken load time for dial up people, or just to reduce bandwidth. u have 70 errors in html:http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.freewebs.com%2Fsoldatunited%2F and u have css errors:http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.freewebs.com%2Fsoldatunited%2Fstyle.css&usermedium=all ...believe me, fixing those, even if its just addding alt tags helps pages for people waiting for images to load, or people who have something that reads the page to them. anyways its good to have them. from the end user, its pretty good, but there is something wrong with the font, maybe size or color or somethin. anyways on 1280X1024 it doesnt really look good because of hardness to read. also the page is not "fluid" meaning items are not in percentages so it will not auto resize on bigger or smaller screens. such as viewing on a psp would be quite hard :-). my msn is:whackashoe@msn.com if u want to ask me anything. otherwise its nice site. just creative criticism :-). good luck with ur page, also i encourage you too look at google analytics, if u want too get page analytics(ive already requested it, check it out)

David S7
April 10, 2006, 5:49 am
Damn FreeWebs, the host went down and no one can open my site! >:(

bja888
April 10, 2006, 8:04 pm
I pay will soon be paying 200$ a month for my host. Thats what you get for free hosting.

David S7
April 12, 2006, 4:11 am
 Quote:Originally posted by bja888I pay will soon be paying 200$ a month for my host. Thats what you get for free hosting.

I pay will soon be paying...

Dude learn english first and what do you mean with all of that.

Deleted User
April 12, 2006, 10:06 am
David S7: Please use the edit button ([IMAGE]) to edit previous posts instead of posting one after another.

bond_james_bond
April 13, 2006, 2:51 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Psychotemplates templates... you score 0 on creativity (is that a word?)

Umm... I think so... Creativity... hmmm

David S7
April 23, 2006, 11:37 pm
The site is improving a lot. Many things will be added soon.
Right now I'm focusing on adding the option to register to SoldatUnited, not just in the forums, in the main page too.
Then I'll also add the option to upload your maps, mods, apps, artwork, etc. to the site.

I also want to add a ChatRoom and a ShoutBox, but I don't know where to get the best of those. I would like to people login before chatting/shouting, because then other people can use other's names and make bad comments :S .
People can you help me?

I will need programmers for this. Please people, post here or PM me for more info. I need you!

Everyone has been good at making comments and suggestions. I would like you guys to keep suggesting what to add, what to change, etc.
Thanks a lot guys.

jettlarue
April 27, 2006, 6:50 am
yo david. check out codingforums.com. im sure there are more programmers there compared to a game website :). or you could look on google and find stuf people already made. it would be easier than a custom made one. ill talk to u on msn later.

David S7
April 27, 2006, 8:22 pm
Thanks for the advice ;) .