( search forums )
Ctf_Conquest ~ Waypointed by Eagles_Arrows
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
DeMonIc
March 30, 2006, 12:38 pm
ctf_Conquest

Made a map again. This time I tried to mix ctf_Cruel's looks with ctf_B2b/Run's structure, and this is the biggest map I made. Also this is the map I spent the most time on, probably.

Screens:

x
x
x
x

~> Download <~Re-DL for Waypointed pleasure!

Deleted User
March 30, 2006, 1:23 pm
this is great :D
are the jets low?
i love the lighting from the middle out.
alaround greatness :)

OutofOrder
March 30, 2006, 1:41 pm
Get it waypointed now!
Plainly awesome. Shading's great. I wish you could walk on that roof tho ;P

Leo
March 30, 2006, 4:52 pm
What a great map! I have added this at 2 of my servers.

DeMonIc
March 30, 2006, 4:57 pm
Thanks Leo, much appreciated :o

The jets are pretty low, barely enough to jumpjet from the bottom of the central tower to the top of it. There's also an invisible roof to prevent people from getting out of the map.

Soap
March 30, 2006, 5:03 pm
Who's the nazi who came up with the idea to fill the outside of maps with eight miles of polygons?

By the way, it looks great.

DeMonIc
March 30, 2006, 5:33 pm
You should know better Soap, please behave. Show the younger lads who's the top mapper-jerk thing.

Also, those aren't polygons, but sceneries.

Eagles_Arrows
March 30, 2006, 6:41 pm
Very unique style, which I like. Good background, it kinda reminds me of Boxo's HTF_Pyramid's, only it's less colorful xP

Quote:Originally posted by OutofOrderGet it waypointed now!
I'm on my way!!!

EDIT: Tested it in 4v4 bothmatch and turned out great. But...it will provide a basic match, so for a better experience go to Leo's for online play. Props goes to Anna for improving the waypoint feature in the newest version of PW. Much thanks, dude.

Link Deleted.

papasurf31
March 31, 2006, 12:32 am
I like this a lot. IMO, best of your maps yet.

rabidhamster
March 31, 2006, 2:23 am
nice to see another work of yours, demo. the new maps section has been slightly mellow over the past few weeks, so it was a relief to see something like this.

Pride
March 31, 2006, 4:11 am
Very, very sexy map.

Raptor
March 31, 2006, 4:39 pm
Wow! Really nice and big map Demonic. I don't know why it reminds me of CTF Lagrange, but it surely is one of the best maps I've seen, not only by the way it looks, but also by it's gameplay. Nice job man and keep mapping!