( search forums )
Coming Up On Top With Pros
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Chuckie
March 30, 2006, 8:26 pm
http://download.jacks-clan.com/screenShots/endgame19.bmp

Deleted User
March 30, 2006, 8:39 pm
I like the way everyone is registered but you. I also like the way you used a BMP and appear to have made most of your points off capping, despite your team losing anyways.

Edit: Twenty points are awarded per cap. Your teammate has 39 points, which means he could've only capped once, which in turn means that you capped five times. Five times twenty is 100, which means that you scored a whopping sixteen kills with only fifteen deaths. Right up there with the pros, alright.

a-4-year-old
March 30, 2006, 10:48 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by MuffinI like the way everyone is registered but you. I also like the way you used a BMP and appear to have made most of your points off capping, despite your team losing anyways.

yeah you got what? six capps of the 7 for your team and they won.

you failed anyway.

Chuckie
March 31, 2006, 12:57 am
i was not camping.

also i have no way of getting the registered verison or i would have it

GAMEOVER
March 31, 2006, 1:16 am
None of those players are pros sorry to ruin the geek parade. Your team didnt even win, thx for the laughs.

Deleted User
March 31, 2006, 1:39 am
I've seen some of those names before and I easily slaughter them. And by normal standards, I suck.

rabidhamster
March 31, 2006, 2:28 am
master is a laughing matter, and i'm one of the worst soldat players in history:

[IMAGE]
if that doesn't work, click hereth.

a-4-year-old
March 31, 2006, 3:08 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Chuckiei was not camping.

also i have no way of getting the registered verison or i would have it

capping
capping
again, capping
capping

funny though

Raptor
March 31, 2006, 4:33 pm
hahaha, 2 weeks or so after I started playing Soldat, I already was ending up on first place xD

Not camping.

Outcast
March 31, 2006, 6:42 pm
Hahaha, locked for obvious reasons.