( search forums )
"Soldat Express" Play Without Downloading
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Ivel
March 31, 2006, 10:43 pm
Guys, I think that Soldat should create something called "Soldat Express". Soldat Express will let you play Soldat WITHOUT downloading. This can be useful if you go to a friends house and you want to play Soldat but DO NOT want to download it. Soldat Express should only give you the basics which are letting you chose a Soldat Tag and Join a server. I hope Soldat takes this suggestion since I go to a lot of friends houses who want to try Soldat but do not want to download it. This will also make your game more popular because people will not have to download it to try it out. I hope you take my suggestion -Ivel

Outcast
April 1, 2006, 11:17 am
You're kidding right? It's like, 12 mb. You download it really fast, and you install it really fast, and if you don't like it, you can also delete it really fast, all in a matter of a few minutes.

SERIAL KILLeR
April 1, 2006, 11:34 am
Or just put the file it on USB stick, dunno if you could play soldat from the stick itself.

Rusty_Screw
April 2, 2006, 1:17 am
Yea the USB stick would work fine no real use for a nerdy name like Soldat Express... sounds like some coffee

a-4-year-old
April 2, 2006, 1:57 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Rusty_ScrewYea the USB stick would work fine no real use for a nerdy name like Soldat Express... sounds like some coffee

loled.

idea=stupid

the game is 12 mb and most of it would have to be downloaded anyway just to be able to play, it would be alot of bother, and would just be a giant n00b magnet.

stop posting in blue and big.

Ivel
April 2, 2006, 7:56 pm
Lol... Ok.... It was JUST an Idea...

rabidhamster
April 2, 2006, 8:39 pm
i guess someone could release a small version of soldat with no textures, maps or sceneries (those would be automatically downloaded), no sounds, no weather effects, and no music. this might knock down the size by a couple megabytes.

Eagles_Arrows
April 2, 2006, 11:32 pm
It's still no-go.

Miglot Af eraon
April 7, 2006, 7:51 pm
Bu in skool if you want to play and you arent the administrator you can´t install. Then it shoud be great. :)

a-4-year-old
April 7, 2006, 8:39 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Miglot Af eraonBu in skool if you want to play and you arent the administrator you can´t install. Then it shoud be great. :)

there is a thing called a usb port, you can connect a usb stick to a usb port, if you put soldat in the usb stick and bring it to a different computer with a usb port you can play soldat on that computer.

Soldat should not be played in school, your spelling is all the proof I need.

Miglot Af eraon
April 7, 2006, 9:00 pm
Well im 13 and from sweden. We are not so good at english. You know the baltic sea we live at east.

shoover
April 8, 2006, 3:44 am
Wait so like coke music? where its online? You think mike and moderators would bother just to host servers for that? (maybe flieslikeabrick i know he will)

No, 12MB dude cmon, your weak

UltraMagnus
April 8, 2006, 11:22 am
i play soldat at school, its called a laptop....

failing that there are ways around anti exe things, mainly using a boot disk such as a PE

a-4-year-old
April 8, 2006, 1:53 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by UltraMagnusi play soldat at school, its called a laptop....

failing that there are ways around anti exe things, mainly using a boot disk such as a PE

Quote:there is a thing called a usb port, you can connect a usb stick to a usb port, if you put soldat in the usb stick and bring it to a different computer with a usb port you can play soldat on that computer.

can you even read?

Eagles_Arrows
April 8, 2006, 2:26 pm
I use my USB drive to play soldat and other games at the computer lab in my school.