( search forums )
April fools?
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
?
April 1, 2006, 11:35 pm
Did anyone do anything for april fools day? I totally forgot about it and didn't do anything...

Deleted User
April 2, 2006, 12:13 am
only pitiful attempts... hope it will be better next year :D

Deleted User
April 2, 2006, 12:20 am
put some soap shavings in the toothpaste dispenser so my dad would *find* them, its only me and him so i just didnt brush my teeth first

FliesLikeABrick
April 2, 2006, 12:40 am
http://www.google.com/romance/

thekingkitty
April 2, 2006, 12:48 am
i did a april fools topic in bash.pit :/

a-4-year-old
April 2, 2006, 1:07 am
you should try just as hard every day to trick random people.

Deleted User
April 2, 2006, 1:18 am
i did a april fools joke in general discussion.. and got [CENSORED]ing banned for it!

peemonkey
April 2, 2006, 1:40 am
Some [CENSORED] tried to not let me in to the gun show today, and said she was pulling an april fools joke. She got her ass talked to right quick. Came out and it was a new lady :D

frogboy
April 2, 2006, 1:40 am
 Quote:Originally posted by FliesLikeABrickhttp://www.google.com/romance/

Hahaha, that's their best joke yet.

Chakra`
April 2, 2006, 1:52 am
I do hope you realise HHH, despite your odd query about it in pm, that my 'banz0ring you for posting hax' was a joke. ;)

a-4-year-old
April 2, 2006, 2:06 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Chakra`I do hope you realise HHH, despite your odd query about it in pm, that my 'banz0ring you for posting hax' was a joke. ;)

pwntz0rd j00 h4x0r f4k3 sk!11z (overly abuseive ammount of 1337sp34k)

n00bface
April 2, 2006, 5:27 am
i hate you

april foolz lol 30 minutes left

also i got a cool story except it's super secret

?
April 2, 2006, 5:46 am
I was planning on telling my friend to tell my other friend I got in a wreck on the way home from the movies(we had just went to a movie I didn't want to see cause the other friend said he wanted some time to study for a test monday) and i would not be able to walk again. Ill save that one for later, though I have done stuff like confess to a friend that I screwed a girl in a church bathroom during a youth meeting and now she is pregnant... I must say that was my best prank ever :P

Rambo_6
April 2, 2006, 5:55 am
I got in a car crash with a drunk driver.

Maybe he wasn't drunk and it was an april fools joke?

thekingkitty
April 2, 2006, 6:14 am

<--- i made an april fools avatar, if that also counts as an april fools

Deleted User
April 2, 2006, 11:15 am
I didn't do anything, but if anyone happend to watch [adult swim] when Ghost in the Shell or Full Metal Alchemist was on, you would've noticed the strategically placed farting noises throught the episodes. It was awsome.

thekingkitty
April 2, 2006, 12:50 pm
i remember one time on adult swim when they showed this anime show (forgot the name) and every few minutes they doodle the faces with black markers, funneh stuff

rabidhamster
April 2, 2006, 2:56 pm
sharpies ftw

bja888
April 2, 2006, 7:34 pm
1) Full Metal sucks big donkey nuts
2) [Adult Swim] Kicks ass (been a hard core fan since the start. Something like 5 or 6 years ago.)
3) Was at Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure all day.

4) I was not aware it was April fools until the mardi gras parade started and there where a bunch of fools running around and pushing people down for beads.

...I just sat back and watched, was kinda funny.

Kazuki
April 2, 2006, 7:40 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Meep.I didn't do anything, but if anyone happend to watch [adult swim] when Ghost in the Shell or Full Metal Alchemist was on, you would've noticed the strategically placed farting noises throught the episodes. It was awsome.

HAHAHAHA, yeah! I didn't notice it was April Fool's until Adult Swim played that Chuck Norris Kommandos thing and added the farting noises in Ghost in the Shell and Fullmetal Alchemist. Good stuff.