( search forums )
USA vs Canada 5
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Tournaments and Clanwars
Deleted User
April 2, 2006, 12:19 am
Cookie was supposed to post this but that [CENSORED] hasnt logged in for the past 5 days, and I want atleast 3 weeks of signups.

USA vs CANADA 5

April 22, 2006

Info
Tournament Founder:Cookie
Tournament Admins: Poop and Yukwunhang
Tournament Hosts: Soldat Events http://se.slibby.net
Tournament Sponsor: Fractured Soldat http://www.fracturedsoldat.com
When: Saturday 04/22/06 10:00 p.m Eastern time, 7:00 p.m Western time, 9:00 p.m central time.
Server: (?) Details will be posted in #soldat.event(IRC, Quakenet) and will be sent to all participants on msn/aim on the day of the match.

Rooster

CANADA - 12 TaimyShuMessiahNozJudgeManJarvizzleMike Ore-OBladePoppsA.L BlackhawkKingMaximus SpanielHBK Reserved Reserved

USA - 27Poop MancerecKoTamaRMohicanceloColumbianoD ShadowvideoXurolElementalBloodShamanTheGeologistInvisableguyGameoverColtronicDrivenUnder AgirlElgatoXenocideKeiranCrazymonkeyAtticusTwelveX-MasterChuckieUgapaZezzarReserved Reserved

Spectators Yukwunhang S4R

Rules
Rounds will be played following basic SCTFL rules. Server settings are from sctfl rules. Rounds will be played 5v5. Winner of the match will be team which wins 5 rounds first, Or if no team wins 5 rounds after 9 rounds, team with most rounds won will win the match. If both teams have a equal amount of rounds won after 9 rounds, there will be sudden death tiebreakers to decide the winner. *CAPS DO NOT MATTER* if USA wins B2b 3-1 and Canada wins Laos 10-0, this does not mean Canada has the lead because they have more caps! Since both teams have won 1 round, it means the match is tied. In a situation where neither team has won 5 rounds, and it is impossible for one of the teams to tie or win in 9 rounds, the match will be over. For example, if CANADA leads USA 4-2 after 8 rounds, since its impossible for USA to tie or win, canada will be declared the winner.USA will be 'ALPHA' team while Canada will be 'BRAVO' team for the entire match. The maps will be played in the following order: ctf_B2b, ctf_Voland, ctf_Maya2, ctf_Lanubya, ctf_Ash, ctf_Run, ctf_Nuubia, ctf_Snakebite, ctf_Laos The tiebreakers will be as followed: ctf_Maya. If neither team wins after 1 tiebreaker, the match is declared a tie. Substitutes and roster for each map will be chosen by the teams. *Everyone will get to play* There should be honour among all participants of this match. This means no excessive flaming, spamming, rude or crude remarks, racism, excessive cursing, or whining. These matches are supposed to be fun, and if anyone does any of these things, they will immedietely be banned from the server and will not be allowed to participate. 3 starting spots have been reserved for each team. If you signup and are not on the starting lineup, dont fear because you will likely get to play. When the admins of the match need to say something, please be quiet because when everyone is typing, the server spams and it is difficult to get a message across. If you are told to be quiet for a few minutes, but you continue to talk, you will be banned from the server. 15 Players will be allowed to signup from each team. There are also 3 spectator slots. If 15 players have already signed up, dont worry, just post your contact info, and if we have slots open, we will contact you on the day of the match.

Signup in the following format
Name: Jigglypuff
Contact: IRC Jigglypuff or MSN jigglypuff@hotmail.com or AIM jiggly
Team: USA/Canada or Spectator

*If you say you can be contacted on IRC, we are assuming you mean on quakenet in #soldat.forums(official soldat forums channel) or #soldat.event(official soldat events channel)*

Like always, there will be fun after the main event is over. This includes flag frenzies and other interesting variants to soldat.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Series Statistics
USA vs CANADA 1(ctf): TIE after 9 rounds
USA vs CANADA 2(ctf): Canada wins after 5 rounds
USA vs CANADA 3(htf): USA wins after 8 rounds
USA vs CANADA 4(ctf): USA wins after 8 rounds

Deleted User
April 2, 2006, 12:20 am
Considering the fact that last time the server was packed, we have come up with a new rule. The players from last time who signed up but did not show up will get the last positions, meaning they will be put on the "sub" list and only be allowed to play if there is enough slots left over. These players are:

Canada: Chornuyku, tek, Leopardo
USA: Jarhead7, Marbire, The Devil, Saint Cross, Coltronic, Elwabo, Lordrorith, JamesBond, Bobo de Hobo.

Remember, if you signup, make sure you [CENSORED]ing show up. We cannot let people take positions away from other people and then not show up to the match.

_Mancer_
April 2, 2006, 12:40 am
Mancer

mancer_0@hotmail.com

USA

TheGame
April 2, 2006, 12:52 am
eCKo
d3adly_ninja@hotmail.com
USA

Uptempo
April 2, 2006, 12:54 am
TamaR`

USA

L3g0l4s
April 2, 2006, 1:05 am
Tai Mai Shu

adrianchan404@hotmail.com

CAN

JiggaBlue
April 2, 2006, 1:31 am
Mohican

Ryukko@gmail.com

USA

sexyeh
April 2, 2006, 1:43 am
Eh

msn: eric_hung_16@hotmail.com

Messiah
April 2, 2006, 1:47 am
Sign me up berzserk.bot@gmail.com
Messiah
CAN

D Shadow
April 2, 2006, 1:54 am
D shadow

USA

msn:deadshadow213@aol.com

The Geologist
April 2, 2006, 1:55 am
Sign me up for USA

The Geologist

el.geologist@gmail.com

Deleted User
April 2, 2006, 2:01 am
S4R

s4r@skurr.com

Spectator

lithium
April 2, 2006, 2:04 am
Xurol

x_urol@hotmail.com

USA

Deleted User
April 2, 2006, 2:34 am
Noz`

noz.hello@gmail.com

Canada

Judge_Man
April 2, 2006, 5:34 am
YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS

Judge_Man

thelaziestman@hotmail.com

Canada.

GAMEOVER
April 2, 2006, 5:34 am
GAMEOVER

God4givzIDnt@hotmail.com

Amerikkkka

zEZZAR
April 2, 2006, 5:39 am
zEZZAR

jucearca@hotmail.com

USA

Jarvizzle
April 2, 2006, 5:49 am
Jarvizzle

jarvizzle@hotmail.com

CAN

Deleted User
April 2, 2006, 5:51 am
USA: Jarhead7, Marbire, The Devil, Saint Cross, Coltronic, Elwabo, Lordrorith, JamesBond, Bobo de Hobo.

Uhmmm I was only signed up to spectate... and I did for like 2 roundds. But anywaysss

Coltronic
Basscdubb21@hotmail.com
United States of America

Deleted User
April 2, 2006, 6:02 am
 Quote: Eh

msn: eric_hung_16@hotmail.com
 Quote: D shadow

deadshadow213@aol.com

Um... USA vs CANADA? How much time would it take to actually post your country? Please use the correct signup format and post which country you are from...

Quote:Uhmmm I was only signed up to spectate... and I did for like 2 roundds. But anywaysss

Coltronic
Basscdubb21@hotmail.com
United States of America

Alright, sorry about that.

D Shadow
April 2, 2006, 6:53 am
sorry forgot slip out my mind USA

Deleted User
April 2, 2006, 4:22 pm
USA

berrywolf@aol.com

`DrivenUnder.+`

XenocidE
April 2, 2006, 5:50 pm
Just had to do it on the night of prom didn't you? You [CENSORED]s! Oh well, kick some ass for me America!

Yukwunhang
April 2, 2006, 6:32 pm
I'm sure I'll be there this time.

Deleted User
April 2, 2006, 7:08 pm
ElGato

MSN- elgato____@hotmail.com

Team- USA

A.L.blackhawk
April 2, 2006, 9:27 pm
A.L.blackhawk

offspring_101@hotmail.com

Canada

XenocidE
April 3, 2006, 9:27 am
Well, I'm going to prom on the 29th instead of the 22nd. So I'm going up now. Whee!

XenocidE

a_hieber@gpcom.net

US of A

Notkeiran
April 3, 2006, 2:21 pm
USA

MSN: notkeiran@hotmail.com

Keiran

.Twelve
April 3, 2006, 9:47 pm
.Twelve
MSN: Slackers928@hotmail.com
USA

_X-Master
April 3, 2006, 11:30 pm
Name: X-Master
Team: USA

Spanial
April 4, 2006, 12:08 am
Maximus_Spanial@hotmail.com

[Maximus]

CANADA

Chuckie
April 4, 2006, 2:35 am
can i join if there still spots open

gogumakilla
April 4, 2006, 7:40 pm
Name: GT:v2|A girl

lithium
April 4, 2006, 8:06 pm
A few friends of mine have planned something for that night...I might be able to play if I feel like it/if I end up not going for some reason, so after all the spots fill up somebody can take my spot if I don't show.

Chuckie
April 4, 2006, 10:19 pm
Name: {MK} Chuckie

HBK
April 7, 2006, 2:54 am
Name: HBK
Team: Canada

Cookie.
April 7, 2006, 8:30 am
Take me off the list and admin, first off I can't make that date and I don't really agree to having the tournament this soon anyways and the fact that i told you to talk to me later about it :(

Deleted User
April 7, 2006, 11:08 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Cookie.Take me off the list and admin, first off I can't make that date and I don't really agree to having the tournament this soon anyways and the fact that i told you to talk to me later about it :(

Whatever man, I told you that saturday to post it, you just said "no" and logged off. Then I waited for you for 5 days, I asked around 15 times in #soldat.forums if anyone had seen you.

I wanted 3 weeks of signups, and 3 months is not "soon". If your actually offended that I posted the thread instead of you, then whatever, it wasnt my fault. I wanted a decent amount of time for signups, and you werent logging into msn.

[Edit] Also, USA SIGNUPS CLOSED.

lithium
April 7, 2006, 11:25 pm
Take me off the roster please, however I would like a spectator slot if I can have one. I doubt I'll be able to play, that's all.

zEZZAR
April 8, 2006, 6:08 am
why aint I in the USA line up ???? i signed up weeks ago.

bond_james_bond
April 8, 2006, 1:49 pm
If still time
Bond, James Bond
E-Mail| jamesbond110@gmail.com |XFire| bondjamesbond110
Would play for USA if no one shows (sub)

Otherwise, I'll spec. Uncertain if Ill make it anyway.

Btw, a suggestion. Each time a tournament is held, can't the hours be changed? 10:00PM is rather late for me =P

Cookie.
April 9, 2006, 1:20 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Poop Quote:Originally posted by Cookie.Take me off the list and admin, first off I can't make that date and I don't really agree to having the tournament this soon anyways and the fact that i told you to talk to me later about it :(

Whatever man, I told you that saturday to post it, you just said "no" and logged off. Then I waited for you for 5 days, I asked around 15 times in #soldat.forums if anyone had seen you.

I wanted 3 weeks of signups, and 3 months is not "soon". If your actually offended that I posted the thread instead of you, then whatever, it wasnt my fault. I wanted a decent amount of time for signups, and you werent logging into msn.

[Edit] Also, USA SIGNUPS CLOSED.

Well the thing is Soldat Events has many other events they can run and I like to schedule Canada vs USA personally as the next one wasn't going to be public..

Deleted User
April 9, 2006, 2:34 am
 Quote:Well the thing is Soldat Events has many other events they can run and I like to schedule Canada vs USA personally as the next one wasn't going to be public..

You can run your own not public USA vs Canada, but you can be sure I wont be helping you there, as a "private" one just takes away from the point of the entire thing, which is to have fun.

I have the right to schedule it also, the tournament does not belong to you. It doesnt matter if Soldat Events can run other things, I felt it had been long enough since we ran the last USA vs CANADA and thats why I scheduled it for when I did.

Rabble
April 9, 2006, 3:12 am
Rabble

SaInT_JoLlY@hotmail.com

USA (CHYEAAAAAAAAAAAA)

Cookie.
April 9, 2006, 6:01 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Poop Quote:Well the thing is Soldat Events has many other events they can run and I like to schedule Canada vs USA personally as the next one wasn't going to be public..

You can run your own not public USA vs Canada, but you can be sure I wont be helping you there, as a "private" one just takes away from the point of the entire thing, which is to have fun.

I have the right to schedule it also, the tournament does not belong to you. It doesnt matter if Soldat Events can run other things, I felt it had been long enough since we ran the last USA vs CANADA and thats why I scheduled it for when I did.

No you dont :P

Deleted User
April 9, 2006, 8:44 pm
catfight

Deleted User
April 12, 2006, 2:12 am
Name: Fridgee`
Team: CANADA

haha now Canada has 13...

Chuckie
April 12, 2006, 4:16 pm
can u change Chuckie to Flood Killah

wormdundee
April 12, 2006, 4:57 pm
Name: Wormdundee
Team: Canada

I sure as hell hope I don't get scheduled for work on the Saturday.

Pr0digy
April 17, 2006, 5:33 am
Pr0d!gy

the_pr0d@hotmail.com

Canada

Outcast
April 17, 2006, 11:00 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Nozcatfight

First warning :o
Same goes for Cookie.

kuroda
April 21, 2006, 6:05 pm