( search forums )
Looking for a clan
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Cubeboy
April 3, 2006, 5:36 pm
I'm pretty new but already pretty good. I have absurd ammounts of time to play usualy. I've been playin for about a week but im usualy in the top 3 or 4 when i play games specialy capture the flag. the i usualy end up defending since no one does. Ive gotten quite profficient with most modes and weapons. I prefer capture the flag as a mode. And for weapons heres my picks.

#1 M79. I just like it. Easy to pick up. A little slow so ive been usin other weapons some.
#2 barret. Yea. Sniper rifle. Im pretty good with it. Most people complain im cheating when they die carrying the flag.
#3 spas. A shotgun. More of a situation weapon tho. I use on equinox in the tunnels a lot and it owns zombie servers.
#4 steyr. Its fast and strong. A good weapon. Im good tho i usualy use the M79 or spas.
#5 minigun. I only use for high number matchs, zombie matchs, or special tactics.
as far as secondary weapons go im chainsaw with M79 or law with he rest. pistol when its secondary at start.

Basicaly im a pretty good all around player mostly defensive and strategist and though i may not be on par with some of the better players im only getting better.

Deleted User
April 3, 2006, 6:18 pm
the m79 will be looked down upon, your second choice will also be looked down upon, your 5th choice will be looked down upon....

Cubeboy
April 3, 2006, 11:31 pm
I am good with those right now and think mini is a psy weapon unless vs zombies even then... and i am slowly starting to use and prefer weapons like the spas steyr and ruger. As i said i am only new and only getting better and more diverse. Right now i play a supportive role mostly defending or attempting to take a bullet for a flag carrier.

NOTE **And nice to see an rs guy. I prefer guthix i got full of that armor. yea im buyin some barrows soon and a whip. I also lead a top 25 clan there but nvm**

Chuckie
April 4, 2006, 2:35 am
u cna join Mortal Koas www.mortal-kaos.co.nr

-VzX- Silverflame
April 4, 2006, 3:12 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Zamorakthe m79 will be looked down upon, your second choice will also be looked down upon, your 5th choice will be looked down upon....

why would barret be looked down upon...its been changed since 1.2.1 to make it harder to kill ppl...
ontopic: if your good and u think you can tryout and win, http://violentzeroxstrikers.tripod.com/index.htm

Cubeboy
April 4, 2006, 5:18 pm
i have a lot of time to play.
i am constantly getting better in all areas of soldat.
i have experience with clans of many different kinds.
but im still too new at this game to truly poon. Getting better but im not awesome yet.

But ill try my hardest and hope you like me.

soulreaver
April 5, 2006, 1:03 am
what your msn?