( search forums )
Warhammer 40k (Space Marine Weaponry)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - General Discussions
Deadeye Rob
April 3, 2006, 7:46 pm
WARHAMMER 40K-COMPLETE NECRON WEAPON MODS

Ladies and Gentlemen, Yes the one you have all been waiting for! the Mod that has taken me months of planning and research! I am proud to announce the near completion of my latest (and more requested) Warhammer chapter Space Marines (Woo!)

The next part will include a complete set of Space Marine based weapons. Using techniques obtained from such games as 'Dawn of War' i shall attempt to re-create the brutal (yet sweet) bolters and crude plasma weapons of the Adeptus Astartes, the superhuman Space marines.

Although the Space Marines use a wide selection of weapons, this one has been a challenge to come up with a variation of the shotgun (Space Marines dont use em!) As this is the biggest challenge i have encountered in my modding 'career' i hope that you will all be sharing the same excitement as i!

I hope many of you who have downloaded my previous mods will enjoy the soon arrival of weapons from the Space Marine army! Thankyou for your recent support in the release of the first, second and third volumes in the Warhammer 40k series!

Yet again my thanks to 'Stalky' for the inspiration for the first Warhammer 40k Volume.

Deleted User
April 3, 2006, 10:53 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Deadeye Robthis one has been a challenge to come up with a variation of the shotgun (Space Marines dont use em!)

Space Marine Scouts use shotguns, the shotgun I put in my mod. You can see a Scout biker with a shotgun on the right of this picture:

[IMAGE]

Deadeye Rob
April 3, 2006, 11:10 pm
Oh yeah! nice one stalky! i diddnt see that! damn! ive already made the shotgun variation, i wonttell ya what it is yet (surprise) but im sure u will like it!

Deadeye Rob
April 5, 2006, 10:56 am
Ladies and Gentlemen, i have come to announce the completion of my project. I have finished the Warhammer 40k (Space Marines Weaponry) mod. You will find the download link in the 'Nearly 1337 mods' however, providing on the feedback i recive i might publish it onto the 'totaly 1337 mods' section.

Thankyou for your patience, input and interest. Hope you enjoy it!

totalcommander
April 6, 2006, 8:31 pm
will you be making gosteks??

-TC

Deadeye Rob
April 7, 2006, 12:34 pm
Speak to EmperorOfChoas about Gosteks, He has been making them!