( search forums )
Chuckie Looking For CLan
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Chuckie
April 4, 2006, 10:30 pm
yes im the former clan leader of Mortal Kaos and have step down due to to many people in clan being inactive or stop playing Soldat.

so i would like to join a clan hopefully with someone will want me to join there clan

im not loking for inactive clans so this clan must be really active for me to join.

Im good with M79 Barret And Strey Aug

spazzz
April 4, 2006, 10:48 pm
Not a bad player. Seen u in u13 soem times.

Chuckie
April 5, 2006, 12:23 am
could i join casue i tried out for this F^F but they got like 4 membes and i want a team with more pplayers

soulreaver
April 5, 2006, 12:59 am
we recruit if u wanna try out add :hug3000@hotmail.com
or
xfire:hug3000
CLan :VD.

Chuckie
April 5, 2006, 1:07 am
Im ongly whilling to join Clans that have sites active members and is currently playing Clan Matches

bond_james_bond
April 7, 2006, 12:33 am
If you want, you can try |Panda|
We have six members now - but don't expect 100% activeness. Our leaders are currently 'grounded' and can not play. We've just been hanging out.

http://www.sitesled.com/members/panda110/

-VzX- Silverflame
April 7, 2006, 2:59 am
 Quote:Originally posted by bond_james_bondIf you want, you can try |Panda|
We have six members now - but don't expect 100% activeness. Our leaders are currently 'grounded' and can not play. We've just been hanging out.

http://www.sitesled.com/members/panda110/

same with us!!!! http://violentzeroxstrikers.tripod.com/index.htm

Chuckie
April 7, 2006, 4:17 am
VzX are u udumb i allready tried out with u and HH jsut sat there and sniped me whilke i tried to play you

-VzX- Silverflame
April 7, 2006, 6:15 am
 Quote:Originally posted by ChuckieVzX are u udumb i allready tried out with u and HH jsut sat there and sniped me whilke i tried to play you

hh didnt know i was facing u, and he realized that after u left..

bond_james_bond
April 7, 2006, 3:34 pm
Do you live in North America? We used to have several scrims and matches - and we're expected to be at full running by the end of the month. If you want to try out, you got the link.

-VzX- Silverflame
April 7, 2006, 9:19 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by bond_james_bondDo you live in North America? We used to have several scrims and matches - and we're expected to be at full running by the end of the month. If you want to try out, you got the link.

hey bond,james bond, if you recuit chuckie, maybe it can be -VzX- vs |Panda|, but thats for another topic, i got you on msn, just tell me when u can do one.

ontopic: chuckie is pretty skilled, even though i never faced him, i just spec'ed his tryout match :(

killahstriker
April 8, 2006, 1:01 am
Try Soldat Stealth Squad .:/SSS\:. Now 18 members..... www.soldatss.tk

Chuckie
April 8, 2006, 3:05 am
i kniw im in it

-VzX- Silverflame
April 8, 2006, 6:38 am
so that means your in a clan now?

bond_james_bond
April 8, 2006, 1:45 pm
i rarely use MSN now.. Cause I formatted my hard drive - Mabe i'll get trillian back again today