( search forums )
Soldat Emotions
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
shoover
April 6, 2006, 9:11 pm
As you play soldat many of you have emotions that you either express to yourself or you say out loud in text.

Which do you do? Chat it or keep it to yourself

crazymonkey
April 6, 2006, 9:15 pm
I use to chat but now I keep it to myself.

rabidhamster
April 6, 2006, 10:11 pm
I just use :D periodically, but that's it.

XenocidE
April 6, 2006, 10:48 pm
I like to use :), :D, :P. Usually when me and another guy kill eachother at the same time withour last shots.

bond_james_bond
April 7, 2006, 12:24 am
I'm sorry, but the only way I can release my emotions is through writing

a-4-year-old
April 7, 2006, 8:31 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by bond_james_bondI'm sorry, but the only way I can release my emotions is through writing

same but also shouting helps :)

EDIT: is this really topic-worthy?

mar77a
April 7, 2006, 8:41 pm
punching the keyboard table usually works....

-VzX- Silverflame
April 7, 2006, 9:13 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by mar77apunching the keyboard table usually works....

yes that works or when someone gets a ns on me i just :O and 0_0 and say ns!!

bond_james_bond
April 7, 2006, 11:17 pm
Alternatively, I open my window and scream at people.

shoover
April 7, 2006, 11:20 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by bond_james_bondAlternatively, I open my window and scream at people.

lol

Ok
April 8, 2006, 12:20 am
Bah, I so hate those annoying ppl who keep typing ":D" and "xD" every second.
they die, they ":D" they kill they ":D" , I usualy mute them and I noticed I'm not the only one who does that.

I usualy say what's on my mind, but I try to not do it, since it produces nothing but idiotic and childish remarks.

Example: "Comon man! stop camping! play the damn game!"
Common Respone: "shudup nab i am pro !"

somehow those players always fail to produce readable English, I wonder why.

Raptor
April 8, 2006, 12:27 am
When I miss a really good shot, I really get pissed off: "***** ** ** *****" that's what I say

XenocidE
April 8, 2006, 12:31 am
I always tend to do a 'lol' after me and another guy fight 1vs1 in the middle of a ctf map for a good 10-15 seconds and we go through a few clips.

a-4-year-old
April 8, 2006, 1:13 am
 Quote:Originally posted by OkBah, I so hate those annoying ppl who keep typing ":D" and "xD" every second.
they die, they ":D" they kill they ":D" , I usualy mute them and I noticed I'm not the only one who does that.

I usualy say what's on my mind, but I try to not do it, since it produces nothing but idiotic and childish remarks.

Example: "Comon man! stop camping! play the damn game!"
Common Respone: "shudup nab i am pro !"

somehow those players always fail to produce readable English, I wonder why.

while smashing your keyboard in total rage, typing ligitimate things just never comes out.

i have a friend who is a nice guy to talk to, but online he misunderstands everything, types like a chimp and is just a total ass (how interesting...:P) he plays that game Gunz the duel which i find very unbalanced but he just calls everyone noobs for not likeing him dancing around the map like a footfairy. he is so fun to piss off because he cannot control himself, he spells every curse so horribly you dont know who he is calling a [CENSORED], we all just xD and that pisses him off more.

.Twelve
April 8, 2006, 1:15 am
I rarely type.
The only time I type something out is when someone talks to me directly or I see someone I know on a server. Usually I talk outloud to myself (or on Vent :o).

rabidhamster
April 8, 2006, 1:16 am
I only do :D constantly because I am a happy soldaten.

Deleted User
April 8, 2006, 1:47 am
I normally don?t say much, just getting on with the game, riding my minimi. I only type when someone talks to me or if someone thinks they are Rambo when they should be capping the flag.

thekingkitty
April 8, 2006, 2:30 am
i sometimes use :/ alot, dunno why, maybe because its the easiest emotion to make

shoover
April 8, 2006, 4:35 am
any soldat emos? lol

Kursed
April 8, 2006, 1:45 pm
chat it, its funny seeing people argue ^_^ like over being TK =p

100 percent Cotton
April 9, 2006, 6:34 am
:D :) lol :P (I use it far too much...)
that's about it...
got to love those fights where you both fire off heaps of clips, and keep missing, then kill each other at teh same time.

or barret fights where you both keep missing because the other is bouncing around...fun :D

Deleted User
April 9, 2006, 2:39 pm
Only yesterday there was someone who had a problem with me using the minimi, calling me a noob and that his barret was harder, so I ended up focusing on him for the rest of the few DMs XD

bond_james_bond
April 9, 2006, 3:00 pm
I always try to keep my spelling accurate, but I'm not obsessed with it