--Jake--
April 9, 2006, 2:26 pm
Clantag / name: .:Ghost Recon:.
Clan leader / Squad leader: --Jake--
How to contact (Email, ICQ, MSN, IRC): jake_holt3@hotmail.com
Homepage (if you have one): Coming soon
Clan age: Afew weeks
Favourite gamemodes: Inf & CTF
Equipement: Forums, website (coming soon), own soldat server.
Requirements in skill and character: We need anyone that knows how to have fun and not take it too far and can use a weapon with atleast some skill.
Where/How/When are possibilities for a tryout?:Register at[URL]
Aims of the clan (just a funclan, or to take part in a tournament/league): Mostly to have fun fighting other clans and having little battles within the clan. But when we get more members we can take part in tournaments. [list]

Bodomshadow
April 9, 2006, 4:34 pm
i sent you an email, i would lke to join

--Jake--
April 14, 2006, 1:40 am
I have sent you an email Bodomshadow, but you never replied. Anyway this clan is still recruiting. Please consider this as a first choice for a fun clan since all members are friendly and fun to play with.

ahall101
April 14, 2006, 10:22 am
can i join
name:alex hall
soldat name:.:@nypd@:.

fav weapons:barret,fx minimi
fav secondary weapons:socom,rocket launcher
fav map:bunker
fav game type: ctf

connection:t2
i play almost everyday exept on saterdays
msn is :sandahall119@hotmail.co.uk

BalbsNess
April 16, 2006, 5:33 am
I posted in your forum.

bond_james_bond
April 16, 2006, 2:11 pm
Ghost Recon is now allied with |Panda| (Hurraa!!!! ... !!!)

--Jake--
April 16, 2006, 2:14 pm
Well now it's official I shall do my stuff on my forums. And thank you for making it official.

Well you heard it guys, Ghost Recon is now allied with |Panda|. Come join up as soon as you can and play with only the best at having fun.

GOD HATES NOOBS
April 19, 2006, 12:48 am
Hey i would like to join. Your clan sounds nice. My screen name is -=LoNe WoLf=-.

ThE_eNd
April 22, 2006, 6:34 am
Hey I'd like to join your clan if i dont make the |Pandas| i like ctf games and my fav wepons are spazz mp5 and rugger also my e-mail is Crazy_99299@hotmail.com. I am a skilled soldat player named ThE_eNd. Please contact me if i can join your clan.

--Jake--
April 23, 2006, 10:08 pm
Please give Ghost Recon a chance. I have now turned the clan into a member based clan, where members choose the rules, organise events and such. Basically, I will only be here for kicking people out of the clan, accepting them and implementing idea's.