( search forums )
slo-mo sfx
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
zyxstand
April 10, 2006, 4:56 am
when the game goes slow-motion, the sound effects should also be slowed down resulting in deep-bass sounds (so you stretch time you stretch the sound waves and a deeper pitch results)

numgun
April 10, 2006, 11:10 am
kewl : )

also more bullet time! and when playing offline there could be a button for remote bullet time.

Baphomet
April 10, 2006, 2:56 pm
k, imagine a whole team pressing the bullet time key :)

but the idea about the sound being affected by the slow motion effect is nice.

numgun
April 10, 2006, 3:02 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by numgunkewl : )

also more bullet time! and when playing offline there could be a button for remote bullet time.

read again dumbass.

There is no need to act like that because he misread your post. Be careful. - Stalky

Baphomet
April 10, 2006, 3:08 pm
you dont really need to act like a retard just because i missed one word. and btw i dont see there any bashing, so chill out.

Eagles_Arrows
April 10, 2006, 3:23 pm
Good idea. slo-mo sounds should be like FEAR's xP

bja888
April 10, 2006, 3:46 pm
[IMAGE]

Drink Bloody Water
April 10, 2006, 11:00 pm
Same here zyx... nice idea! Do it you want, slow it up do the matrix play witit....

Meevious
April 11, 2006, 7:59 am
I agree with numgun, more bullet time. How hard can it be for mm to make a n option for permanent bullet time?

edak
April 11, 2006, 10:01 am
This is very cool, I like it!

rabidhamster
April 11, 2006, 7:08 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by MeeviousI agree with numgun, more bullet time. How hard can it be for mm to make a n option for permanent bullet time?

Permanent bullettime would suck. It'd be boring, and gameplay would be utter crap.

zyxstand
April 12, 2006, 3:15 am
yah the game would be way too slow then... let's get back on topic folks

numgun
April 13, 2006, 7:51 pm
not permanent bullet-time... i mean when playing with bots OFFLINE u could press ''x'' for instance and it would turn on the bullet time. right when u stop pressing the ''x'', bullet time stops. (idea from stick soldier 2)

OR

the same as above but only the admin can use it when playing ONLINE.

bond_james_bond
April 13, 2006, 9:38 pm
The idea suggested by zyxstand is excellent.

All other in suggestions in this thread are worthless

Deleted User
April 13, 2006, 9:39 pm
yea, i agree.

MM get to work!

zyxstand
April 13, 2006, 10:26 pm
haha thnx bjb
HHH, would you talk to god like your slave saying "get to work!"
respect MAAAN

Beasticly
April 14, 2006, 4:37 am
Instead of a button for bullet time, how about a bonus? Although it'd be kinda crap if nobody was in combat with each other, but really how often is that? :p

Ozone
April 14, 2006, 5:49 am
I like this idea cause i alays like playing with the sound recorder and hearing my voice just go Mmmmmmmmyyyyyyyy nnnnnnnnnaaaaaaammmmmmeee iiiiiiiisssssss ooooozzzzzooooonnnneeee.

And zyx has a point, sorta like a human saying to Godzilla "HEY YOU PRICK, GET YOUR ASS BACK TO BED!!!"

Raptor
April 15, 2006, 3:15 am
I never though of something like this =D
That means I agree with it since that would make the game even better and detalied

zyxstand
April 16, 2006, 9:44 pm
detail GOOOD

xtishereb
April 16, 2006, 10:41 pm
I'm thinking: Slow-motion be an additional option, like Advance, Survival and Realistic modes. When you check the box, the entire game is in slow-motion until the server goes offline or the admin types (for example) /slomo 0.

Also, the idea of stretching out sound effects would be great. I don't know if the game can do that, and the solution would be to have alternate sounds for when slow-motion kicks in.

zyxstand
April 17, 2006, 2:09 am
lmao no way! not another 'slo mo' folder with all sfx being twice as big since it's twice as long (or so)... that would be very bad programming practice - mm would no...