( search forums )
Whole team repeatedly shot from base
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Drink Bloody Water
April 10, 2006, 11:21 pm
Okay, so i was in a server with the map B2B. (I forgot which one) but i know it was a CTF server. I was pwnin alot of people so i got pretty cocky. i got a baret and stood in my base ( Red Respawn Mount) then i tried to see how many people i could pick off (snipe) at the blue base. so i got sniper mode on and started aiming and firing. At the end of my 2 minute facade i ended up sniping (not SPRAYING!) every person at the blue base (not respawn point) at least 3 times. I dont know how i did it, but i know it wasnt luck. While I killed the blue team my team managed to score 3 times. We ended up winning the round 10 to 3 and the blue people tried to kick me saying i was " Aim hacking" but i never got kicked and my team congratulated me. Good Times lol. PS: I wasn't aim hacking!

ank0ku
April 10, 2006, 11:28 pm
sweet story. You are the snipers I hate! ^_^ just kiddin.

numgun
April 11, 2006, 12:16 am
wha? from the red base to bluebase?! u cant do that. theres the middle thingy blocking!
or u were in the middle?

bond_james_bond
April 11, 2006, 2:00 am
possbile ricochets I guess?
And if you're proning on the platfor where the red flag is located, it's possible

Eagles_Arrows
April 11, 2006, 3:19 am
Yes it is quite possible, seeing as though red's base is higher than blue's.

RabidTreeFrog
April 23, 2006, 7:54 pm
Nice sniping. But I just hate it when I lose my head because of some guy on the other end of the map. :/

Deleted User
April 23, 2006, 10:56 pm
It's not sniping as you don't know whether or not you're going to hit the guy, it's based on luck if the person is in the right spot...

Also, if you don't know how you did it; how can you say that you know it wasn't luck??

Anyways, nice shooting.

Deleted User
April 23, 2006, 11:24 pm
Haha, I've done this before, it's cool.

You find a spot somewhere in the middle of B2B and if you get the angle right, you can have the bullet going straight through anyone standing in the top of their base.

I didn't quite have that success though lol

RabidTreeFrog
April 23, 2006, 11:47 pm
I had something like this in ctf-Run on the PK servers a little while ago.

Spawned as alpha, went on top with barret, pegged guys on the other end of the map.

lithium
April 24, 2006, 3:30 am
If you dun know how you did it, that's called luck.

CKA Le MeSsiE
April 24, 2006, 8:40 am
 Quote:Originally posted by numgunwha? from the red base to bluebase?! u cant do that. theres the middle thingy blocking!
or u were in the middle?

It's possible. With lots of precision

Deleted User
April 24, 2006, 8:47 am
 Quote:I was pwnin alot of people

Want an e-cookie?