( search forums )
Help me! Players and things are falling.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Mapping Help / Resources
WhiteOne
April 11, 2006, 3:20 pm
I don't know English very well. So i can't use the tutorials here. But the thing is: I made my Poly's with the Poly tool and added some spawning places, medikits and so on. I saved the map into the needed folder. But if I am going to play it. Then i am falling down with all the grenadepacks, medikits and so on. Can any1 help me?

Eagles_Arrows
April 11, 2006, 3:23 pm
One word for you, my friend - Compile.

If you are using Soldat Official MapMaker, there is a button on the top reading "Compile Map." Click and wait for it to finish, then save the map from there.

If you are using PolyWorkds (which I am sure you are using because you said 'Poly Tool'), press F9 on your keyboard OR go to File>Compile to PMS. Then save.

EDIT: Your English is pretty good, though.

WhiteOne
April 11, 2006, 8:34 pm
Thank you. Really. :) But there is just one problem. How can i get the bots move? I think it's bretty complicated, but i would be very thankfull if some1 will tell me that. Btw: Maybe my English isin't so bad, but i can't understand a lot of sentences.

Eagles_Arrows
April 11, 2006, 8:40 pm
Ahh, that, my friend, is a completely different topic. You need to waypoint your map to make bots move.

Why don't you give this tutorial a try?

WhiteOne
April 12, 2006, 2:23 pm
Ok, I'll try. But there is one thing more. Where i can set map to "ctf". I mean, how can i play do it to ctf or something like that.

Eagles_Arrows
April 12, 2006, 2:31 pm
Just add "CTF_" on the beginning of the name of your map. The game will automatically detect it and will set it as a CTF map.

WhiteOne
April 12, 2006, 3:04 pm
Thank's. You've been so much help. :)

Eagles_Arrows
April 12, 2006, 3:34 pm
:]

divix
April 21, 2006, 4:37 pm
maybye you can give me the map and ill try to waypoint it :)