( search forums )
"Unearthly" DM
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Deleted User
April 12, 2006, 2:45 am
So yeah, I played my first DM in 1.3.1. An, ACTUAL pub DM (with people in it! :O) Im quite surprised to see that many people joining the u13 pub DM and leaving etc, but anyways. I was having my fun. I havent DMed in a pub dm in so long so it was rather fun for me, I of course won every map by a longshot with a neato K:D of roughly 5-7 everytime. Not bragging, but at my level and my experience and especially the levels of the players there, its almost given that id win by a landslide.

But ANYWAYS, I was pretty much prawning, the usual. 3 guys duking it out with autos, I fly in and BAM BAM BAM triple kill with a ruger, multi with another auto coming in to join via grenade. One of the guys was like, "Extacide's a hacker." Im sure alot of you have gotten this before, not very uncommon but it was the manner he proceeded with it. I responded with "Why do you say that?" He proceeded to describe to me my "Aim" which apparently couldnt be possible out aimhacks. "I dont know...it's like, your bullets never seem to miss. Your aim is just....Unearthly" (Something like that)

He didnt make an attempt to votekick me, he used quite good grammar and spelling in contrast to what you normally see from random people you've never met. I simply said "Its called skill." He busted the moment by saying "Thats what all hackers say.." Well the conversation ended at that point and I just played 2 more maps and won...obviously...and left.

I dont know...never seen such a calm way to make an accusation upon someone of hacking. Well, newbies will learn someday there IS such thing as the concept of human aim > computer aim.

rabidhamster
April 12, 2006, 3:34 am
Didn't you swear you'd never play any soldat after 1.2.1 again?

_Mancer_
April 12, 2006, 4:23 am
Where is the Mancer suck up paragraph?!

(I keed I keed)

Maybe I should find a good DM server and moderate there sometime.. havent done it in a while :|

vash763
April 12, 2006, 5:32 am
I almost forgot about Extracides massive ego.

Deleted User
April 12, 2006, 7:08 am
 Quote:Didn't you swear you'd never play any soldat after 1.2.1 again?

1.2.1 = Polish AOL panzys whos ping surpass my IQ. (And thats not very high)

Quote:I almost forgot about Extracides massive ego.

Yes, out of all of that which I previously mentioned im sure you can get out of it that im one cocky little [CENSORED]. Point out to me one egotistical comment in this thread made by me.

And oops- I forgot Mancer, my bad.

<insert long suck up to mancer paragraph here>

Captain Ben
April 12, 2006, 8:32 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Extacide
Point out to me one egotistical comment in this thread made by me.

Quote:Originally posted by ExtacideSo yeah, I played my first DM in 1.3.1. An, ACTUAL pub DM (with people in it! :O) Im quite surprised to see that many people joining the u13 pub DM and leaving etc, but anyways. I was having my fun. I havent DMed in a pub dm in so long so it was rather fun for me, I of course won every map by a longshot with a neato K:D of roughly 5-7 everytime. Not bragging, but at my level and my experience and especially the levels of the players there, its almost given that id win by a landslide.

But ANYWAYS, I was pretty much prawning, the usual. 3 guys duking it out with autos, I fly in and BAM BAM BAM triple kill with a ruger, multi with another auto coming in to join via grenade. One of the guys was like, "Extacide's a hacker." Im sure alot of you have gotten this before, not very uncommon but it was the manner he proceeded with it. I responded with "Why do you say that?" He proceeded to describe to me my "Aim" which apparently couldnt be possible out aimhacks. "I dont know...it's like, your bullets never seem to miss. Your aim is just....Unearthly" (Something like that)

He didnt make an attempt to votekick me, he used quite good grammar and spelling in contrast to what you normally see from random people you've never met. I simply said "Its called skill." He busted the moment by saying "Thats what all hackers say.." Well the conversation ended at that point and I just played 2 more maps and won...obviously...and left.

I dont know...never seen such a calm way to make an accusation upon someone of hacking. Well, newbies will learn someday there IS such thing as the concept of human aim > computer aim.

I LOVE YOU MANCER

Deleted User
April 12, 2006, 9:21 am
Cute.

First off: Id like to point out the skill level of your average player in a public DM server. Restating this is a public server and anyone can get it in~ Now, about 1/2 are very inexperienced, 1/4 will usually be moderate, with 1-2 sometimes more players of higher levels.

Unfortanately I can't say it in any other way that I obviously filled the last slot of higher positioned players. I won with a 30/4 K:D half the time, usually with the person in 2nd place trailing with a score of 12 kills. You really can't say you would obviously win with those kind of odds. The fact is, I DID win by a landslide every time in that 40 minutes of gameplay. Any idiot could clearly point out the chances I wouldnt win against players who most likely havent even seen the other half of the weapons menu yet.

"Its called skill."

Ok, if im not aim hacking, what do you call it then? Shall I deny theres ANY skill involved whatsoever in being able to hit lesser players near damn perfectly? Alright. So Im cocky for this too, ill insert Bananas next time. That wasnt even a cocky remark, after he made the comment about hackers always saying that, I clearly pointed out how human skill was greater then AI skill. WHAT, shall I call it? It *IS* skill for [CENSORED]s sake.

By the way, after clearly pointing out the odds of me winning, ill mention this one more time, it is quite obvious id win. Im trying to get to the fact of what lesser players are able to comprehend in games when they're new. If they're really good the only possible way is to hack, because they havent seen or dont know of the possibility of playing levels just yet. THAT, or they have lives. >>;

Conclusion: Nice attempt, cute once again but that doesnt show im cocky, I dont think I have anything to act cocky about if I can kill a few players who havent been playing for longer then a week.

frogboy
April 12, 2006, 9:28 am
[CENSORED]. I THOUGHT YOU'D GONE.

DragonSlayer
April 12, 2006, 9:46 am
God Of War Soldat

Captain Ben
April 12, 2006, 2:33 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by ExtacideCute.

First off: Id like to point out the skill level of your average player in a public DM server. Restating this is a public server and anyone can get it in~ Now, about 1/2 are very inexperienced, 1/4 will usually be moderate, with 1-2 sometimes more players of higher levels.

Unfortanately I can't say it in any other way that I obviously filled the last slot of higher positioned players. I won with a 30/4 K:D half the time, usually with the person in 2nd place trailing with a score of 12 kills. You really can't say you would obviously win with those kind of odds. The fact is, I DID win by a landslide every time in that 40 minutes of gameplay. Any idiot could clearly point out the chances I wouldnt win against players who most likely havent even seen the other half of the weapons menu yet.

"Its called skill."

Ok, if im not aim hacking, what do you call it then? Shall I deny theres ANY skill involved whatsoever in being able to hit lesser players near damn perfectly? Alright. So Im cocky for this too, ill insert Bananas next time. That wasnt even a cocky remark, after he made the comment about hackers always saying that, I clearly pointed out how human skill was greater then AI skill. WHAT, shall I call it? It *IS* skill for [CENSORED]s sake.

By the way, after clearly pointing out the odds of me winning, ill mention this one more time, it is quite obvious id win. Im trying to get to the fact of what lesser players are able to comprehend in games when they're new. If they're really good the only possible way is to hack, because they havent seen or dont know of the possibility of playing levels just yet. THAT, or they have lives. >>;

Conclusion: Nice attempt, cute once again but that doesnt show im cocky, I dont think I have anything to act cocky about if I can kill a few players who havent been playing for longer then a week.

You retaliating was all I was looking for :)

rabidhamster
April 12, 2006, 3:59 pm
Five bucks that this thread's gonna be locked.

Echo_Trail
April 12, 2006, 4:05 pm
Haha... Nice one, Ben.

Well its been some time, exta.

lithium
April 13, 2006, 8:06 pm
exxta pr0 ruger

Deleted User
April 14, 2006, 1:03 am
Not pro yet I guess.

Deleted User
April 14, 2006, 1:14 am
yeah same thing happened to me after teaching some noobs to loose in my server (40 kills 1 death that particular round) and someone accusing me of hacking (the bad grammar caps lock kind of guy)
so he got me votekicked from my own server so I sat in the server command and adminkilled him 30 times till he left.

vash763
April 14, 2006, 4:25 am
Thank you Ben for covering my back.

Extacide, even though you don't think it's bragging, because it is so blatently obvious, it's still bragging.

Deleted User
April 14, 2006, 6:35 am
Theres a difference between trying to point out a fact and trying to make myself look like im 1337 uber wannabe pro.

Ozone
April 14, 2006, 7:56 am
I'd say you were bragging, since you pointed out that you were "obviously a higher leveled skill" player and "obviously going to win" about 10 times.

But i'd have to agree that: hUmAn skEElz pwnzOrz tEh AI AImbOt!!11oneroflroflroflwaffle.

By the way, did the guy(or girl) happen to be -Lucifa- or a name along those lines? Because i've never heard anybody else speak with good grammar.

frogboy
April 14, 2006, 8:45 am
I doubt it was Lucifa. Lucifa would most likely be the one with the bigger ego out of the two.