Eagles_Arrows
April 12, 2006, 3:51 pm
Do you?

Deleted User
April 12, 2006, 3:52 pm
yes i do..

Echo_Trail
April 12, 2006, 4:01 pm
I was wondering how Chakra` kept in shape..

Ebby
April 12, 2006, 4:28 pm
How can you not believe it?
We're so often touching other things and then touching the keyboard.
(That's why I'm a clean freak with my laptop and clean it often.)

GAMEOVER
April 12, 2006, 7:02 pm
what are you talking about?

Rhombus
April 12, 2006, 7:24 pm
does it matter? do you need to ask a persons motives?

Milkman Dan
April 12, 2006, 9:00 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by EbbyThat's why I'm a clean freak with my laptop and clean it often.

Except for the fans nurrgghnuurr

Anyways, they showed on Mythbusters that the toilet seat was like the cleanest place in their whole workshop so something something about not being surprised....

Also, cyber cafes are totally gross with greasy as keyboards and food everywhere barf barf. I hate going to them and I always feel dirty after going to one :(((

Vijchtidoodah
April 12, 2006, 9:21 pm
You shouldn't waste time worrying about germs so much that you have to become a clean-freak. If you just let yourself get sick enough times you'll find that, after a while, you won't get sick anymore unless you're under quite a bit of stress. Don't believe me? Go intern at a doctor's office and see how often you get sick a few months later.

Deleted User
April 12, 2006, 9:33 pm
uhhh....wow, very supprising to me lol....now i feel like a germ infested dirt ball for typing this :\

Echo_Trail
April 12, 2006, 10:14 pm
Now i feel really bad about biting my nails. I mean, scratching your ass is one thing, but germs on the keyboard...? Yuk!

papasurf31
April 12, 2006, 10:30 pm
I type on my toilet seat and crap on my keyboard.

OH WHAT NOW!?

Deleted User
April 12, 2006, 11:13 pm
Ew, I was just eating my cream cheese sandwhich while typing.

n00bface
April 12, 2006, 11:18 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by VijchtidoodahYou shouldn't waste time worrying about germs so much that you have to become a clean-freak. If you just let yourself get sick enough times you'll find that, after a while, you won't get sick anymore unless you're under quite a bit of stress. Don't believe me? Go intern at a doctor's office and see how often you get sick a few months later.

yes. this is why i don't understand germaphobes or clean freaks. if everything is clean, how are you going to build up your immunity to stuff???///////

Milkman Dan
April 13, 2006, 1:58 am
I have this stupid habit where I touch something.... then I really need to like.. touch my tongue on my finger where it was... it drives me crazy sometimes ><

STFU FROGBOY DONT EVEN SAY IT

TheFunktopus
April 13, 2006, 6:41 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Milkman DanI have this stupid habit where I touch something.... then I really need to like.. touch my tongue on my finger where it was... it drives me crazy sometimes ><

kekekekeke

On a more topic-related note, my cousin's DS is all greasy and eww :(

frogboy
April 13, 2006, 7:17 am
[IMAGE]

...On topic, I'm not surprised. You don't exactly disinfect your keyboard or anything, and I doubt you can get bits of dust trapped into it to the same extent as a keyboard.

Aegis
April 13, 2006, 11:27 pm
Bacteria is everywhere. It's not exactly something you can actively avoid. Just keep in mind, less than 1% of all types of bacteria are actually infectious pathogens. You have more bacteria in your mouth than there are human beings on Earth. (Roughly 6-7 billion) Bacteria allow us to digest food, create bread, cheese, wine & alcohol, medicine and pharmaceuticals, etc.

Needless to say, that doesn't mean it's a good idea to lick your toilet. =p

karmazon
April 13, 2006, 11:51 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Milkman DanI have this stupid habit where I touch something.... then I really need to like.. touch my tongue on my finger where it was... it drives me crazy sometimes ><

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought. What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

Deleted User
April 13, 2006, 11:58 pm
I was always suspicious of the college keyboards having a darker tint and odd marks.

gohen84
April 15, 2006, 1:03 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Milkman Dan Quote:Originally posted by Captain BenHeh, ever stepped on a cockraoche barefoot? That's never nice.

Lolll what about shooting snails with a BB gun and having one explode all over your face ><

(and it still being alive so you shoot it some more kkeke)

o.o I gotta try that :D

--Jake--
April 15, 2006, 1:22 am
Hey, anyone ever read those things on food packaging that tells you how healthy/bad it is for you? Thats one things that I can't stand. I want to eat what I feel like, not becuase some packaging says so. And also, if you put in a little research into you can actually find out what each food can kill you of (e.g. Blood clot, heart desiese). Maybe next time you're at your supermarket you can buy 2 packets of blood clotting and 3 heart desies's. Who knows?!

Deleted User
April 15, 2006, 3:15 am
 Quote:Originally posted by gohen84 Quote:Originally posted by Milkman Dan Quote:Originally posted by Captain BenHeh, ever stepped on a cockraoche barefoot? That's never nice.

Lolll what about shooting snails with a BB gun and having one explode all over your face ><

You guys are so cruel. *cries*

Captain Ben
April 15, 2006, 9:59 am
 Quote:Originally posted by DrivenUnder Quote:Originally posted by gohen84 Quote:Originally posted by Milkman Dan Quote:Originally posted by Captain BenHeh, ever stepped on a cockraoche barefoot? That's never nice.

You guys are so cruel. *cries*

I went over to my friends house and found his pet goat drowned in his spa pool.

Btw, the sensation of stepping on a cockroach with out shoes is very strange... You feel it crunch under your heel and then it starts moving and trying to scrabble away, just as you feel its guts and stuff spread all over the underside of your foot.

I was in a school ironing class and ironed a cockroach as well once :D
The smell was so bad I almost started crying.

gohen84
April 15, 2006, 5:32 pm
I remember When I found a cockroach in my house...I went all world war on his ass! I took bug spray and my dads lighter :D I made a mini flamethrower but lol I had to put the rug out XD

Captain Ben
April 16, 2006, 12:53 pm
Do you live in New Zealand or something?!

Milkman Dan
April 16, 2006, 1:06 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Captain BenDo you live in New Zealand or something?!

I resent that >:(