( search forums )
awesome (flag rescueing) knifekill =']
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
pee
April 12, 2006, 7:34 pm
Hi,

I just wanted to share this moment with you and show you my fantastic knifekill while in full throttle, rescueing my little flaggy and saving the day!

On the EFC chase I accidently boost the EFC, then my m79 jump fails, got slowed down by EFC AK fire... After that I boost, go airplane mode, take my knifey and throoooow! =D

Download the .wmv here -> http://www.alseengeit.nl/files/soldat_pee_0wning_knifekill.wmv (5mb)

peeee!

bb!

Deleted User
April 12, 2006, 8:20 pm
omfg, thats so awesome, [/not sarcasm] congrats

a-4-year-old
April 12, 2006, 8:29 pm
are you like what? 8?

wrong section this is for improvement, you must have had your eyes closed.

wow, you can noob around with an m79

wow, you modded the barret to have some crappy superlong barrel.

wow, you are the cheapest player i have seen on these forums

Deleted User
April 12, 2006, 8:39 pm
oooh, so thats what that thing was O.o

Eagles_Arrows
April 12, 2006, 9:49 pm
I'm not able to watch your little short video on this crappy Macintosh Laptop.

DragonSlayer
April 13, 2006, 7:59 am
That was a nice kill.

Outcast
April 13, 2006, 1:09 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by a-4-year-oldare you like what? 8?

wrong section this is for improvement, you must have had your eyes closed.

wow, you can noob around with an m79

wow, you modded the barret to have some crappy superlong barrel.

wow, you are the cheapest player i have seen on these forums

Wow, this is your third warning. I think I don't have to explain why.

Deleted User
April 13, 2006, 1:21 pm
yea, why be such an ass 4year.
I thought the kill was pretty sweet. you should have taken their flag and run out instead of gloating xD

pee
April 13, 2006, 2:58 pm
thanks =D I know I should have run, but I was stunned that the knife actually landed right in his head =]

And I don't use the longer barret barrel for easier barretting, because I hate using the barret. I can spot the campers easier this way...

Swarmer
April 13, 2006, 5:51 pm
lol, why would someone named a-4-year-old use the insult "are you like 8?" It's like saying, "you're twice as mature as me".

oh and that video was AWESOME. Perfect knife kill.

Deleted User
April 13, 2006, 10:44 pm
Nice throw, mate.

XenocidE
April 14, 2006, 12:24 am
Since everyone else already bashed on "A 4 year old," but he is in the right section. This was a "Soldat Moment."

Anyways, nice kill. You'd did quite a good job on slightly throwing that nice to just hit him, even if it was mostly luck. Good work though.

Deleted User
April 15, 2006, 2:50 am
Wow, that was pretty damn good. The epitome of versatile use of the m79 and a secondary. Ive done m79 boosted knife kills, but that has beaten all mine by a long shot.

P.S. I think 4 year has learned his lesson.

Rhombus, no such thing as luck in terms of shooting in soldat. If he aimed for the guy and hit, it wasnt luck. ;)

Deleted User
April 15, 2006, 3:07 am
Wow, that took a great bit of luck but it was an awesome kill.
btw how did you change that demo to a wmv?

edit: now wait a moment, The interface doesent change throuout the whole movie. This is could be a fake.

Deleted User
April 15, 2006, 3:43 am
 Quote:Originally posted by jrgpWow, that took a great bit of luck but it was an awesome kill.
btw how did you change that demo to a wmv?

edit: now wait a moment, The interface doesent change throuout the whole movie. This is could be a fake.

Watch a demo. Interfaces don't change. Also, he probably did it with Fraps. (Google)

Swarmer
April 15, 2006, 9:08 am
If someone could acutally fake a video that well, then they'd deserve any glory from it.

Demos dont change interfaces.

BEAUTIFULLU

Deleted User
April 15, 2006, 4:52 pm
Knowing how my knifing is, If I did that, It'll be luck >_>

jbigz
April 18, 2006, 10:16 am
Lucky. Very lucky indeed. Very nice throw though. I personally suck with the knife. But the M79 is no gun to be showing off with... but great moment. loved it

Raptor
April 18, 2006, 4:41 pm
I mostly throw my knife randomly and sometimes I get casualties!

Mr. Raccoon
April 18, 2006, 7:15 pm
nice kill pee.

I assume you are the same pee we sometimes knife battle with? we = AA beetle and me

Ivel
April 19, 2006, 2:08 am
wow niceeee, im also amazing at knifing

Pr0digy
April 20, 2006, 6:25 am
that was eye candy bro.

Ivel
April 22, 2006, 2:14 am
um, pee, how did u upload ur demo, wat did u use?? Anyone know? PLZ HELP

Ozone
April 22, 2006, 4:38 am
Holy shizzle that was nice. Very good kill and that guy was about 1 centimetre away from capping. NOICE.

ThE_eNd
April 22, 2006, 5:54 am
that was sweet! i suck with knife.

pee
April 25, 2006, 11:51 am
Thanks for the nice reactions!

Ivel; I've got my own hosting/domainname... But you can upload through putfile.com, altough I don't think that's the best one... Are there any people who get like 30 fps or more with Fraps + Soldat ? Mine always hits it's head at about 10-15 fps. I've got an AMD 3200+ with lots of ram and a 9800GT vidcard, so I guess that ought to be fine =]

azndarklord
April 25, 2006, 4:03 pm
i took out an entire team with one knife!

NOW THAT WAS HOT!!!!

azndarklord
April 25, 2006, 4:05 pm
WELL.....i killed an entire team with one knife.....and a bunch of guns....lol.....

XD

T-Bone
June 8, 2006, 7:33 am
sorry this is really late, but i stumbled over this vid just now and that was an effin amazing throw!

BFG
June 8, 2006, 12:52 pm
nice kill, i believe he thougt he was seve and than your knive comes down on him, very funny to watch