( search forums )
New hack around, we need a fix
Soldat Forums - Server Talk - Server discussion
Leo
April 12, 2006, 9:48 pm
There is a working hack, Mass-Flag they call it, in which the cheater captures and caps in a few seconds. We need a patch for this.

Echo_Trail
April 12, 2006, 10:03 pm
Did this occur on your servers? i never saw it.

I agree, we need something to be done. And may I just say how great it is that Server owners(or co-owners) come up with these things? we should all keep eachother up-to-date.

Eagles_Arrows
April 12, 2006, 10:03 pm
Doesn't sound all new, I saw someone two months ago using a hack with a similar description as this one.

rabidhamster
April 12, 2006, 10:21 pm
Is it possible that parts of the revolution hack still work?

Deleted User
April 12, 2006, 11:10 pm
Lol yes, I actually know personally the person who did this hack. He created Air Cheat and some other hacks too.

FliesLikeABrick
April 12, 2006, 11:39 pm
So DrivenUnder, why do you associate with such people and what do you have to gain by hiding who it is?

PureGrain
April 12, 2006, 11:48 pm
Lets try to get the hack ourselves so we can write a defense. I am seriously thinking about writing a defense turret type of script for SOLDAT similar to the one use in Tribes 2. It does not allow people who use additional scripting in their soldat to join certain servers. DT was and still is very nice to have running on T2 servers.

I just need another lifetime of "Time" because I have none of it to spare.

bja888
April 13, 2006, 1:37 am
 Quote:Originally posted by PureGrainLets try to get the hack ourselves so we can write a defense. I am seriously thinking about writing a defense turret type of script for SOLDAT similar to the one use in Tribes 2. It does not allow people who use additional scripting in their soldat to join certain servers. DT was and still is very nice to have running on T2 servers.

I just need another lifetime of "Time" because I have none of it to spare.

The only one who should get this hack to find out hot to fix it is MM. For he is the only one who can fix it.

Deleted User
April 13, 2006, 1:53 am
 Quote:Originally posted by LeoThere is a working hack, Mass-Flag they call it, in which the cheater captures and caps in a few seconds. We need a patch for this.

Your USA server already has a patch for that, I told you in that email lol

Dont worry people, there is already a patch for it; but hasnt been released yet.

Deleted User
April 13, 2006, 1:59 am
 Quote:Originally posted by FliesLikeABrickSo DrivenUnder, why do you associate with such people and what do you have to gain by hiding who it is?

FLAB you ever think that maybe it could be his brother? i have close friends even family members that write hacks and trainers it doesnt mean im not going to hang out with them.

Deleted User
April 13, 2006, 4:10 am
Because of how frowned upon hacking is in gaming communities, such as Soldat, the best idea would be to probably not mention that you are affiliated with people who 'ruin' the game.

Leo
April 13, 2006, 5:24 am
 Quote:Originally posted by EnEsCe Quote:Originally posted by LeoThere is a working hack, Mass-Flag they call it, in which the cheater captures and caps in a few seconds. We need a patch for this.

Your USA server already has a patch for that, I told you in that email lol

Dont worry people, there is already a patch for it; but hasnt been released yet.

I know that but I have 3 more servers that are un-patched and saw people there with this hack.

Elephant_Hunter
April 13, 2006, 8:19 am
 Quote:Originally posted by FliesLikeABrickSo DrivenUnder, why do you associate with such people and what do you have to gain by hiding who it is?

Flies... first off, it's against forum rules to say the names of hackers. Shame on you.

Secondly, this sounds rather hyprocritical coming from the person who turned EnEsCe.

I'm just trying to restore balance to the force :P

Echo_Trail
April 13, 2006, 10:51 am
@Leo, Can't you just run the same scripts on the 3 other servers?

As for DrivenUnder and DeltaForce229.. Ban'em. No really, I don't think there's anything wrong with associating with hackers. I mean, if you wanna use hacks, that's what you do. there's not much you can do about it. Just because these guys know a couple of hackers, don't mean they hack themselfs. However, i do sence a bragging tune, Driven.. :O

Deleted User
April 13, 2006, 11:44 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Echo_Trail@Leo, Can't you just run the same scripts on the 3 other servers?

He cant because its only available to customers of my server hosting.

PureGrain
April 13, 2006, 1:40 pm
:O.. Conspiracy.. :P Your not releasing a fix to the public. WHAT A MOMO lol..

j/k

EnEsCe kindly shoot me an email with what I need to do to tidy up this fix please? Also, I have a few other questions for you regarding these matters for the script I am writting for a DT type of fix to this problem.

Deleted User
April 13, 2006, 3:12 pm
Lol, yeah I was bragging. When I first started Soldat, I did see people use fly hacks in climbing maps. So I asked and whatever and then I started getting into it. I dont do it anymore since I like to play normal, and they dont work anyhow. But yeah, I say hi to the guy once in a while and he tells me he created the hack in this thread, and that hes working on something else I think? I dunno. He also tells me he had this hack for like going through polys or sumthin. Even though I didnt approve of it, I didnt want to be direspectful to the guy. Anyhow, hes online every once in a month o_o lol.
And NO I dont hack if your gonna start to accuse me of it.

FliesLikeABrick
April 13, 2006, 3:54 pm
Alright, this thread serves no more purpose.