( search forums )
49/59 Day
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
shoover
April 12, 2006, 10:47 pm
its that special time again. Mcdonalds had 49/59 cent burger day today.

Who went to mcdonalds? if so how many burgers did you have.

I had 3, with medium fries and coke

The Geologist
April 12, 2006, 10:50 pm
McDonalds is [CENSORED]. I went to the restaraunt next door to the McDonalds up the street to get a steaming hot gyro instead.

Deleted User
April 12, 2006, 11:01 pm
Hot damn I wish I had a lamb meat gyro right now. F'in delicious.

n00bface
April 12, 2006, 11:19 pm
i had a gyro too :O with chicken and it was in my refrigerator.

Deleted User
April 12, 2006, 11:52 pm
Uggghhh... I hate McDonalds. I really wanna know why they're so popular? a li'l while back I had a big mac ( this is like, the first time having McDonalds in a long time) and lemmie tell you, It tasted like CRAP. Flat and soggy, soaked in grease with pitiful lettuce and some orange slop... I can't believe I used to love eating here. Their fries taste like salt sticks too >_>

I rather Burger King or Wendys....yeeeeah....

wormdundee
April 13, 2006, 12:03 am
I cannot eat at McDonald's because it literally makes me sick. That's how bad that crap is. I ate it once before going to work and that was not a fun shift I can tell you.

Cookie.
April 13, 2006, 12:28 am
I had a falaffel :)

vash763
April 13, 2006, 12:29 am
[CENSORED]s ftw.

AerialAssault
April 13, 2006, 12:46 am
Wendy's > McDonald's

rabidhamster
April 13, 2006, 1:38 am
I only get fries at McDonalds.

.Twelve
April 13, 2006, 1:41 am
I wish I had a Burger King nearby.
Only fast food place I like.

shoover
April 13, 2006, 2:16 am
Yea, i work at mcdonalds, i didnt work at the 49/59 day though. But we have alot of customers, we are the only fast food restaurant besides Subway and this place called dairy mart, (Not dairy queen, a smaller company)

UGK
April 13, 2006, 4:22 am
 Quote:Originally posted by AerialAssaultWendy's > McDonald's

HELL YeS! I like the Spicy Chiken. MMMMMM! THE OWNAGE!

Swarmer
April 13, 2006, 5:02 am
McDonald's has awesome desserts. And thier dollar menu is a good deal.

Rhombus
April 13, 2006, 7:48 am
What's a gyro?

Deleted User
April 13, 2006, 12:10 pm
I only get ice cream and fries at mcdonalds because mcdonalds has kick ass fries :) burgers aren't that bad either, but i get bad gas :(
Now honestly how the hell could you say burger king is better then mcdonalds! [CENSORED]ing burger king, everything tastes like plastic and it all melts!
Wendy's owns..........

frogboy
April 13, 2006, 12:49 pm
McDonalds is like 50% preservative. Especially the fries. Doesn't stop me eating there though.

Deleted User
April 13, 2006, 1:35 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by RhombusWhat's a gyro?

Deleted User
April 13, 2006, 1:51 pm
A sandwich made usually of sliced roasted lamb, onion, and tomato on pita bread.

lithium
April 13, 2006, 2:05 pm
More simply put a gyro is sex in food form.

McDonald's sucks. I can't eat that stuff anymore, I would rather go down to the local bar&grill and get a REAL burger and REAL fries.

frogboy
April 13, 2006, 2:06 pm
Apparently it's quite similar to a doner kebab.

a-4-year-old
April 13, 2006, 2:19 pm
i bet my friend i could eat 20 hamburgers, and if i didnt do it i would pay for all of them and give him 10 bucks. he didnt take it.

-VzX- Silverflame
April 13, 2006, 3:46 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by lithiumMore simply put a gyro is sex in food form.

McDonald's sucks. I can't eat that stuff anymore, I would rather go down to the local bar&grill and get a REAL burger and REAL fries.

how do you know what ANY of those places put in their burgers? huh? ill tell u......ITS NOT 100% REAL..... and besides if i read you the ingredients, we would all be vegetarians and be ordering garden salads or side salads at b-king, mcdonalds, wendy's OR WHERE EVER!

The Geologist
April 13, 2006, 6:03 pm
People who get salads at McDonalds are just kidding themselves.

lithium
April 13, 2006, 8:11 pm
Well, silverflame, since I used to work at that place as a fry cook until I was fired recently I actually know pretty well what goes into the burgers...real meat from the meat market down the road, which my friend's uncle owns. Supposedly they don't use any wierd-ass preservatives or anything because they don't need to, it's not a supermarket and they get good business so they're almost always sold out.

And fast food salads are stupid. So are vegetarians imo.

April 13, 2006, 8:32 pm
It's not all bad!

[IMAGE]

numgun
April 13, 2006, 11:42 pm
mcdonalds eh? well i say this:

=Q *VOMITS*
seriously, mc sux. its unhealthy, makes j00 fat, gives u gas problems and all other crap. i actually hate those fastfood restaurants. they make [CENSORED].

healthy home made food FTW!

frogboy
April 14, 2006, 12:20 am
It only makes you fat and unhealthy if you're a dumbass who doesn't exercise in the slightest or eats it every day (there are people who do).

Deleted User
April 14, 2006, 1:28 am
owell every hamburger is the same, its just a dead animal, which lived a horrible life before a bolt went through its head almost as fast as a bullet

karmazon
April 14, 2006, 1:41 am
i have a deep frying machine, so i dont go to mcdonalds cause im pimp like that

-VzX- Silverflame
April 14, 2006, 8:51 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by StickyIt's not all bad!

[IMAGE]

i noticed that some mc d or b king are corporate owned and some individually owned... hmmmmm i smell conspiracy!

?
April 14, 2006, 9:01 pm
NEVER get shakes at mcdonalds, I knew a manager at a mcdonalds once, she said they clean thier shake machines like once ever 2 weeks, one time a mcdonalds here had about 5 pounds of maggots in it, the way they found out was a guy complained about some wierd cut up stuff in his shake(maggots) and then they popped the side off and lump of maggots just fell out onto the floor, plus employees eat those m&ms for the mcflurries out of that little tube, nasty stuff.
edit-
karmazon, yeah me too :P fry it up brotha

-VzX- Silverflame
April 14, 2006, 9:03 pm
im gonna hurl................ watch out ?

?
April 14, 2006, 9:17 pm
I still eat at mcdonalds though, chicken nuggets mostly