( search forums )
Vehicles!!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Improvements Discussion
The §niper God
April 13, 2006, 1:36 am
I think that there should be vehicles in soldat, maybe a gunship.. a jeep a TANK....muaha. Any other vehicles? Post here!

The Geologist
April 13, 2006, 1:42 am
I'd like a robot with a calculating British wit as cold as ice and occasionally warm like waffles, one that exists solely to blast stupid ideas into oblivion.

The §niper God
April 13, 2006, 1:47 am
from what I gather youre saying my ideas stupid? Haha... very witty. hey I think that it would be a cool idea! I dont get you. Dont you think it would be cool to drop bombs on the enemy troops below? Id also like a robot that blasts people with no sense of humor to oblivion.

LUNATIC COW
April 13, 2006, 2:02 am
I say there should be a vehicle to transport morons to the search feature!

rabidhamster
April 13, 2006, 3:35 am
Let's make Soldat 3d too! Wouldn't that be awsome? I think it's a good idea!

NO [url="http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=21921&SearchTerms=vehicle">NO. BAD.

Deleted User
April 13, 2006, 3:38 am
yeh, this topic has been done to death

livingdalife
April 13, 2006, 4:40 am
This is just a bad an idea as Soldat on PSP's and consoles...Soldat is unique dude...don't need to spoil such a bloody good game, for the sake of 1 or 2 ppl's desperate need of vechiles...
bah, can one of the mods please close this topic?

bja888
April 13, 2006, 6:12 am
For some reason I got the urge to play the new ghost recon on the 360 after reading this topic.

vash763
April 13, 2006, 6:51 am
 Quote:Originally posted by The GeologistI'd like a robot with a calculating British wit as cold as ice and occasionally warm like waffles, one that exists solely to blast stupid ideas into oblivion.

Don't forget Geo, it has to be a pro fister.

Eagles_Arrows
April 13, 2006, 1:41 pm
Locked :/

a-4-year-old
April 13, 2006, 2:17 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by The GeologistI'd like a robot with a calculating British wit as cold as ice and occasionally warm like waffles, one that exists solely to blast stupid ideas into oblivion.
we have chakra for that :D

sorry but MM said he would not put veicles in soldat. but than again, he still hasnt put in bunny ears ¬_¬

Pyroguy
April 13, 2006, 3:09 pm
GIVE IT THE BANHAMMER, READ THE RULES

Deleted User
April 13, 2006, 3:30 pm
NO no NoO becouse Michal said there not be vehicles on soldat!

FliesLikeABrick
April 13, 2006, 3:54 pm
Read the forum rules.