Denacke
April 13, 2006, 2:58 am
You're gonna get flamed :)

Deleted User
April 13, 2006, 2:58 am
EAT MY FLAME!

rabidhamster
April 13, 2006, 3:38 am
Flame #1, simple, but effective: Linux is not created by corporate [CENSORED]s.

thekingkitty
April 13, 2006, 4:13 am
one good reason that windows AND Linux are both awesome is 1.they are not macs

mar77a
April 13, 2006, 4:15 am
linux is free & open-source
windows is very expensive and it's the closed [CENSORED]

bja888
April 13, 2006, 4:32 am
 Quote:Originally posted by thekingkittyone good reason that windows AND Linux are both awesome is 1.they are not macs

I 2nd!

Quote: linux is free & open-source
windows is very expensive and it's the closed

What are you going to do with the linux source???

mar77a
April 13, 2006, 4:38 am
im not going to do nothing (for now kekkee) but this helps the hole GNU project since everyone can contribute

Swarmer
April 13, 2006, 5:00 am
No matter how much better linux is, here's why I'll never switch to it:
I'm used to windows. It pretty much sucks not being able to use ctrl-c, ctrl-z, and all those handy shortcuts. I'm used to the Windows GUI too. And Windows has a ton more software support.
If I have to remember both shortcut keys, and then switch back and forth between windows and linux from computer to computer, it would be way too confusing.

And it's not like windows is bad. It's good enough for me. I don't have any problems with it.

bja888
April 13, 2006, 6:15 am
You kiddding!! those commands are sooo AOL user!

I use shift + delete, shift + insert. Home, End and shift + pad 0. (I hate using the mouse, it is so slow :))

The Geologist
April 13, 2006, 6:19 am
Does anyone else here notice he never gave a reason?

bja888
April 13, 2006, 6:36 am
He gave several reasons! only a fool can not see!

TheFunktopus
April 13, 2006, 6:38 am
 Quote:Originally posted by The GeologistDoes anyone else here notice he never gave a reason?

"HELLO MY NAME IS SHOOVER, I LIKE WINDOWS, I HAVE ADD AND

..."

frogboy
April 13, 2006, 6:45 am
I am awesome for the following reasons:

rabidhamster
April 13, 2006, 8:30 am
 Quote:Originally posted by TheFunktopus Quote:Originally posted by The GeologistDoes anyone else here notice he never gave a reason?

..."

I HAVE AN ADDING MACHINE TOO

Deleted User
April 13, 2006, 12:15 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by rabidhamster Quote:Originally posted by TheFunktopus Quote:Originally posted by The GeologistDoes anyone else here notice he never gave a reason?

..."

bja888
April 13, 2006, 2:32 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by dascoo Quote:Originally posted by rabidhamster Quote:Originally posted by TheFunktopus Quote:Originally posted by The GeologistDoes anyone else here notice he never gave a reason?

..."

Come on! You know that was funny!

a-4-year-old
April 13, 2006, 2:38 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by bja888 Quote:Originally posted by dascoo Quote:Originally posted by rabidhamster Quote:Originally posted by TheFunktopus Quote:Originally posted by The GeologistDoes anyone else here notice he never gave a reason?

..."

no it wasn't (cept the add) but you shouldnt make fun of people with ADD by comparing them to shoover, that just isnt ri...

Deleted User
April 13, 2006, 2:51 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by a-4-year-old Quote:Originally posted by bja888 Quote:Originally posted by dascoo Quote:Originally posted by rabidhamster Quote:Originally posted by TheFunktopus Quote:Originally posted by The GeologistDoes anyone else here notice he never gave a reason?

..."

no it wasn't (cept the add) but you shouldnt make fun of people with ADD by comparing them to shoover, that just isnt ri...

lol

SuperKill
April 13, 2006, 3:24 pm
ban

bja888
April 13, 2006, 3:30 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by EnEsCe Quote:Originally posted by a-4-year-old Quote:Originally posted by bja888 Quote:Originally posted by dascoo Quote:Originally posted by rabidhamster Quote:Originally posted by TheFunktopus Quote:Originally posted by The GeologistDoes anyone else here notice he never gave a reason?

..."

lol

My gosh, people with an adding machine sure seem to lose their train of though easily.

Deleted User
April 13, 2006, 3:43 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by bja888 Quote:Originally posted by EnEsCe Quote:Originally posted by a-4-year-old Quote:Originally posted by bja888 Quote:Originally posted by dascoo Quote:Originally posted by rabidhamster Quote:Originally posted by TheFunktopus Quote:Originally posted by The GeologistDoes anyone else here notice he never gave a reason?

..."

I HAVE AN PENIS MACHINE TOO

lol

My gosh, people with an adding machine sure seem to lose their train of though easily.

im just along for a ride on the QUOTE TRAIN *choo choo*

The Geologist
April 13, 2006, 3:47 pm
No quote trains you wankers.

bja888
April 13, 2006, 4:19 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Psycho
im just along for a ride on the QUOTE TRAIN *choo choo*

At least my topics where relevant to the subject.

Deleted User
April 14, 2006, 6:30 am
Dear God, a parallel of browser wars.

Leo Da Lunerfox
April 14, 2006, 6:56 am
OS wars? Window vs Penguin vs Apple o.O

In any case, I've been using Windows for so long now that I'm too arsed to learn a whole new OS simply because of some advantages that I might not be able to benefit from.

Deleted User
April 15, 2006, 3:49 am
Linux is way more better than windows and mac put to gether.
so scru u post author

frogboy
April 15, 2006, 5:35 am
Not really. Depends what you're doing. MacOS is for media, Linux/UNIX for workstations/servers and Windows for games.

Swarmer
April 15, 2006, 9:22 am
DOS ftw

mar77a
April 15, 2006, 3:42 pm
^ so true, MS Dos can go into a diskette

Keron Cyst
April 15, 2006, 8:03 pm
Yea, hence "Disk Operating System" (as in, how small it is). Alas, if only XP users could experience the glory of Liero and all those other old-skool games...

a-4-year-old
April 15, 2006, 9:55 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by The GeologistNo quote trains you wankers.

i feel it comming on again...

frogboy
April 16, 2006, 12:00 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Keron CystAlas, if only XP users could experience the glory of Liero and all those other old-skool games...
What's wrong with DOSBox and VMWare?